I predict unemployment will drop in the next BLS report

Here's what you asked for you did not comment on the link but posted something didferemt

DO YOU AGREE WITH THIS?

I trust their numbers.

i have already said it and SUGGESTED them as a good source and I have the post to prove it.

Why are you doing EVERYTHING you can think of to be uncooperative instead of just saying yes or no?
Because I wasn't the one that wanted their numbers you were.. So what happen to that December boost in the economy? Why has it dropped? Could it be like I told you it was Christmas and and most people if they have plastic are going to buy their children Christmas gifts. Remember that conversation you and I had? WE even discussed bankruptcy. In march because people spent money in December when they did not have it.

so you just refuse to answer because we talked before?

that makes no sense.

You just refuse to answer the question wether those economic numbers mean anything.

WHY?

Because you like them when you see them as helping you and deny them when they dotn help you.

Its called being unfair and dishonest.

Yes the number went down for a month, what happens when they go back up?

You will be screaming they mean nothing.

ok you used gallop gallop showed a 1% difference higher than obama's labor department numbers.
Actually when comparing the SAME month and the SAME unadjusted numbers, Gallup is LOWER than BLS.

Gallup unadjusted Jan 2012 rate 8.6%

U.S. Unemployment Up, to 8.6% in January

BLS unadjusted Jan 2012 rate 8.8%

Table A-15. Alternative measures of labor underutilization

Actually no the last Gallop poll showed unemployment at 9.1 remember it was they daily poll you bitched about.
And as I pointed out to you it was for FEBRUARY 2012 and BLS has released no data for FEBRUARY 2012, so only an :asshole: or a premeditated liar would continue to compare Jan BLS data to Feb Gallup data!!!

I trust their numbers.

i have already said it and SUGGESTED them as a good source and I have the post to prove it.

Why are you doing EVERYTHING you can think of to be uncooperative instead of just saying yes or no?
Because I wasn't the one that wanted their numbers you were.. So what happen to that December boost in the economy? Why has it dropped? Could it be like I told you it was Christmas and and most people if they have plastic are going to buy their children Christmas gifts. Remember that conversation you and I had? WE even discussed bankruptcy. In march because people spent money in December when they did not have it.

so you just refuse to answer because we talked before?

that makes no sense.

You just refuse to answer the question wether those economic numbers mean anything.

WHY?

Because you like them when you see them as helping you and deny them when they dotn help you.

Its called being unfair and dishonest.

Yes the number went down for a month, what happens when they go back up?

You will be screaming they mean nothing.

What in the hell are you trying to twist it into now?

YOU asked for the consumer confidence number.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=4840171

I posted the number's
http://www.usmessageboard.com/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=4840227

Your next post was something contradicting to the consumer confidence index I posted
http://www.usmessageboard.com/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=4840388

As if that was what you asked for.

This is from the link I posted

The Conference Board Consumer Confidence Index®, which had increased in December, retreated in January. The Index now stands at 61.1 (1985=100), down from 64.8 in December. The Present Situation Index declined to 38.4 from 46.5. The Expectations Index edged down to 76.2 from 77.0 in December.

So I asked do you accept that you were wrong bout why the economy was doing OK in December? It was just because it was Christmas time that the economy did OK. Do you agree?

Actually when comparing the SAME month and the SAME unadjusted numbers, Gallup is LOWER than BLS.

Actually no the last Gallop poll showed unemployment at 9.1 remember it was they daily poll you bitched about.
And as I pointed out to you it was for FEBRUARY 2012 and BLS has released no data for FEBRUARY 2012, so only an :asshole: or a premeditated liar would continue to compare Jan BLS data to Feb Gallup data!!!
Have you ever thought Gallop might do daily polls you stupid son of a bitch?

Ans BLS does NOT do daily polls, so only the most dishonest of deceivers would compare a Gallup February daily poll to a BLS January monthly poll to make the case that the BLS numbers are manipulated!!!

Comparing the SAME month's data, Gallup's numbers are LOWER than the BLS numbers!!! So apparently GOP CON$ervative Christian Gallup is manipulating the numbers more than BLS to cover for Obama! :cuckoo:

Ans BLS does NOT do daily polls, so only the most dishonest of deceivers would compare a Gallup February daily poll to a BLS January monthly poll to make the case that the BLS numbers are manipulated!!!

Comparing the SAME month's data, Gallup's numbers are LOWER than the BLS numbers!!! So apparently GOP CON$ervative Christian Gallup is manipulating the numbers more than BLS to cover for Obama! :cuckoo:

Fact is the government obama's labor department and census bureau control the collection and release of the numbers. It's election year and those who work for obama will do anything to help him get re-elected.

Fact is the government obama's labor department and census bureau control the collection and release of the numbers. It's election year and those who work for obama will do anything to help him get re-elected.
Fact is you are full of shit! How do you explain why Registered Republican and CON$ervative Christian Gallup's UE numbers are LOWER than the government's labor department numbers??????????? Is the GOP doing anything to get Obama elected too? :cuckoo:
What a moron!

Then why didn't they keep the rate below 8% like Obama promised? Shy are they letting the reported duration be so long? Where is your actual evidence that anything is manipulated?

Fact is you are full of shit! How do you explain why Registered Republican and CON$ervative Christian Gallup's UE numbers are LOWER than the government's labor department numbers??????????? Is the GOP doing anything to get Obama elected too? :cuckoo:
What a moron!

The moron is you. Are you saying the government does not control the collection of the BLS and the release?

What a moron!

The moron is you. Are you saying the government does not control the collection of the BLS and the release?

Please support your claim.

What a moron!

Does your stupidity deserve an answer?

Gonna be an issue s0ns!!!!!

180616_191162534247934_100000625658908_534834_5139915_n.jpg

Gonna be an issue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:fu::fu::fu::fu::fu:

Listen, dummy. You have made a claim that the BLS is doctoring the numbers in an effort to assist President Obama's re-election bid.

This is, I believe, an idea that you have culled, still wet and steaming, from your ass.

You certainly know by now that you are not one of the brightest folks posting on this site. You have been put in your place at least a dozen times since I have been here. Yet...you return....day after day.....and act like you were never shown how dumb you are. You are like a puppy on a slick kitchen floor......never getting your footing but never figuring it out.

Will you take a step forward today? Will you make an attempt to prove your allegations?

Listen, dummy. You have made a claim that the BLS is doctoring the numbers in an effort to assist President Obama's re-election bid.

This is, I believe, an idea that you have culled, still wet and steaming, from your ass.

You certainly know by now that you are not one of the brightest folks posting on this site. You have been put in your place at least a dozen times since I have been here. Yet...you return....day after day.....and act like you were never shown how dumb you are. You are like a puppy on a slick kitchen floor......never getting your footing but never figuring it out.

Will you take a step forward today? Will you make an attempt to prove your allegations?

Look stupid I am not going to hold your hand with and guide you through those simple questions you ask. You think I am not the brightest poster here but you asked a stupid question. How does that make you feel dummy?

The CBO said the numbers were shit.

Now what?

Now what?
No, they didn't. They said the UE rate by itself, doesn't give the full picture, and especially with this recession and crappy recovery, there are other aspects to look at.

All of which is true, but is NOT the same as saying the numbers are rigged or inaccurate, etc

Now what?
No, they didn't. They said the UE rate by itself, doesn't give the full picture, and especially with this recession and crappy recovery, there are other aspects to look at.

All of which is true, but is NOT the same as saying the numbers are rigged or inaccurate, etc

Latest Congressional Budget Outlook For 2012-2022 Released, Says Real Unemployment Rate Is 10%

Latest Congressional Budget Outlook For 2012-2022 Released, Says Real Unemployment Rate Is 10% | ZeroHedge

Look stupid I am not going to hold your hand with and guide you through those simple questions you ask. You think I am not the brightest poster here but you asked a stupid question. How does that make you feel dummy?

You fail. Again.

Now what?

They said add 1.6% to the number.

Meaning the numbers were shit....................

If you wish semantics I can play,..

Forum List

Back