An International Tea Party?

Good, now we can make fun of you idiots on an international basis! :D

OMFG 'Tea Party...' what a joke.

Honestly, I just laughed. Why would an international tea party take off?

Let's look at the tea party at home - Romney and Santorum with a blatant allergy to Ron Paul who the Tea Party was originally hijacked from.

Enjoy your Romney and Santorum battle while wishfully hoping for an international tea party.

Beck should be careful, sounds like an international tea party would attract white nationalists.

Beck should be careful, sounds like an international tea party would attract white nationalists.

Well, if you are going to interject race into this thread, then look no further than the Academy Awards and look at all the white people there, you know, the same white people who would not fund George Lucas's "Red Tails" because there was no prominent role for a white person in the movie.

Beck is a freak, but not a White Nationalist.

Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with people on this board?

Didn't say he was but the hard right of Europe are.

I have no fucking idea.

However, I thought Beck was a revisionist and claimed that the Nazi's were left wing. Why would Beck be a self-proclaimed left-winger?

He is not so stupid as to believe what he says on TV. If someone has not come to him and explained what the hard right element of Europe is about then he should fire them. He knows what's what and who's who by now but I am not worried about him so much as freedomworks being involved, they damned sure know who they are dealing with.

Forum List

Back