I paid less than $3/Gallon today for gas

It's sad that we should think that's a good thing.
What was it a year ago?

When it's down to $1.89 a gallon, THEN I'll do a happy dance! I drive 50 miles round trip to my job every day. I think I'm going to get a Jetson's Jet Pack soon!

lol at my post from Oct. 6th-I filled up my tank yesterday at $1.67 a gallon, so I guess it's time for my HAPPY DANCE!

:beer::smoke::woohoo::eusa_dance::booze:

$1.82 but . . . w/my gas points from the local grocery store I got it for .66/gal. Got 16 gallons for a mere $10.71. Holy cow I will surely enjoy this ride while it lasts!!

You all realize these prices will not last through the summer. Once demand rebounds and the summer blends are needed, we'll go right back to $3/gallon gas, or even $4/gallon.

What worries me even more though... I just hope people aren't thinking of going back to their fat 12mpg Hummers.

wait, so you are saying it has to do with supply and demand?????????????????????

You said you were a liberal, I don't believe it. Are you on fucking meds? ITS THE MARKET AND SPECULATORS NOT THE SIMPLE THEORY OF SUPPLY AND DEMAND

wait, so you are saying it has to do with supply and demand?????????????????????

You said you were a liberal, I don't believe it. Are you on fucking meds? ITS THE MARKET AND SPECULATORS NOT THE SIMPLE THEORY OF SUPPLY AND DEMAND

Call me what you want, I don't care really. Either way, I never said it was that simple, but you realize speculation is simply a variation of that very demand you're talking about, and the reason the prices are falling is because the bad economy has made it so that fewer people are buying that oil, and in turn, the drop in demand and excess supply makes it a less worthy commodity to speculate on.

Gas prices are good but hope everyone knows that means when i does eventually go up it will be worse than before.

Gas prices are good but hope everyone knows that means when i does eventually go up it will be worse than before.

that's what I was thinking this morning as I pumped my $1.68 a gallon gas. First time in over a year I filled my car up for less than $20.00! it was NICE!

I miss the good old days when gas was pushing $4.00 a gallon.
I figure if gas gets to $9.00 a gallon it will ease the traffic problems and reduce my commute time by about 25%.
One can only hope.

Forum List

Back