I once interviewed a certain Rock Star

Ireland is an independent republic. Great Britain is England, Scotland, and Wales. The United Kingdom is Great Britain, Northern Ireland, and Britain's territories and possessions.
Northern Ireland is separate from Ireland? This is confusing but then again the US has territories like Guam.

So Ooooosie --- gonna post the interview here or what? Huh? Huh?

I'd like to see what Jack had to say about Ted Cruz.

Well there's nothing about Ted Cruz, what an strange comment.

I have it recorded, that's how we do interviews, we record them, we don't sit there writing down each answer.

It's obviously in print, it was four years ago, so I'll have to have a word with the editor of that magazine, they'll probably have it archived....I'd rather not link it here, because the interview will have my real name attached to it.

However, once I've spoken to the editor and they've found it in the archives, I'll privately give you a link to it, I trust you of course, you should already know that, I don't trust many others at this forum to know my name.
You trust him ...why?

So Ooooosie --- gonna post the interview here or what? Huh? Huh?

I'd like to see what Jack had to say about Ted Cruz.

Well there's nothing about Ted Cruz, what an strange comment.

I have it recorded, that's how we do interviews, we record them, we don't sit there writing down each answer.

It's obviously in print, it was four years ago, so I'll have to have a word with the editor of that magazine, they'll probably have it archived....I'd rather not link it here, because the interview will have my real name attached to it.

However, once I've spoken to the editor and they've found it in the archives, I'll privately give you a link to it, I trust you of course, you should already know that, I don't trust many others at this forum to know my name.

Danke sehr. Or you could send me the audio file :D
I'm an audio editor; it's what I do. I could cut out your voice asking the questions, substitute my own voice asking different questions. Just think -- whatever you ask about Ginger Baker, I could substitute Donald Rump. It'll be a hoot. We'll put it on YouTube and clean up.

smileys-money-702364.gif

Forum List

Back