I once interviewed a certain Rock Star

Lucy Hamilton

Diamond Member
Oct 30, 2015
So this in my day job, I once interviewed a famous Rock Star and he suggested did I want to sleep with him and I said "no I don't you dirty old man" and he laughed and said "I like you!"

What a dirty old man, but he was very funny :smoke:

Okay so if people want they can try and guess who the famous Rock Star is....and I'll say yes or no or something.

I'll give you a clue, it wasn't Jim Morrison, he's dead and I was born in 1990.

:popcorn:

Was it the guy from Meatloaf?

303801-901a6bf8-1087-11e4-bbaf-47cb7c4f86b3.jpg

So this in my day job, I once interviewed a famous Rock Star and he suggested did I want to sleep with him and I said "no I don't you dirty old man" and he laughed and said "I like you!"

Okay so if people want they can try and guess who the famous Rock Star is....and I'll say yes or no or something.

OK not Jim Morrison, who was dead 20 years before you were born --- but can we rule out dead people in general?

Poopypants Nugent? :ack-1:

Oh wait, you said "star", never mind. :eusa_doh:

No not Ted Nugent.

Maybe I should put an age in this....so it was 4 years ago, I began doing this day job whilst I was still at University, so it was 4 years ago and this Rock Star now is I'm sure 68 years-old....so I was 22 years-old, dirty old man.

OK not Jim Morrison, who was dead 20 years before you were born --- but can we rule out dead people in general?

Yes and yes, another clue he's British.

Daniel Radcliffe

Daniel Radcliffe

He's a actor, even if he wasn't he's more in my age range, not like the dirty old man thing.

Daniel Radcliffe

He's a actor, even if he wasn't he's more in my age range, not like the dirty old man thing.
Hermione Granger?

Forum List

Back