I noticed that most women are unable to be serious when talking about serious news on TV

Thanks for proving my point.

Women have a proper place in the world. I didn't decide that. It's existed for thousands of years... long before I was born.

There was a time when that was true. Ancient times it was because you needed strength to hunt etc. Later it was because misogynists, like yourself forced the roles. Now it is not true. Women get to choose their roles, just like men.

No a serious look when discussing serious news. I don't want to see a pleasant look on her face when discussing car crashes or shootings

Makes her look borderline retarded since she is unable to be serious
It just makes you want her more..
She is not his type if you follow his other threads.
She could be telling me the evening news while laughing during sex and it wouldn't bother me.
He's having a hard time finding women because his standards are too high and his age is low, once that reverses he'll be a stud muffin...

I want my news from serious looking older white or black men

THE END
Of course you do. Looking deep into a man's eyes pleases you.

I'd rather look at a woman whether it's the news or not. On a related note, I have no problem reading works by female authors. Because of prejudicial assholes, many female authors used to use only their initials. D. C. Fontana was a great writer and script editor for the original Star Trek along with the other ST series.

The 23 Best Science Fiction Books by Female Authors - The Best Sci Fi Books

I take men more seriously

There was a time when that was true. Ancient times it was because you needed strength to hunt etc. Later it was because misogynists, like yourself forced the roles. Now it is not true. Women get to choose their roles, just like men.

Ever think there might have been something more than just Sociology to the roles of Men and women in Society? Something like Morality, or Social Order that helped Society continue in perpetuity?

I do not find it any coincidence that as more groups of marginal individuals are made "equal", our Social and Societal structures break down further and faster.

Ever think there might have been something more than just Sociology to the roles of Men and women in Society? Something like Morality, or Social Order that helped Society continue in perpetuity?

I do not find it any coincidence that as more groups of marginal individuals are made "equal", our Social and Societal structures break down further and faster.

Yeah, it is a real shame you are no longer a master of the world, isn't it?

Societal structures are breaking down? Because more people are equal? Lmao. That is hilarious!

Societal structures are breaking down? Because more people are equal? Lmao. That is hilarious!

I have less than no desire to be a "Master of the World". Hell, I'm giving up my Department Steward position at work in another couple months. I'm more than happy to be a worker rather than the Leader. So long as the system is set up priperly.

Our entire Society is falling apart at the seams. It has been for the last century, and much more rapidly so in the last 50 years.

Society only works when there is a place for everyone and everyone accepts their place. Without that, Law and Order cannot be properly maintained.

Like that equal pay bullshit?

I have less than no desire to be a "Master of the World". Hell, I'm giving up my Department Steward position at work in another couple months. I'm more than happy to be a worker rather than the Leader. So long as the system is set up priperly.

Our entire Society is falling apart at the seams. It has been for the last century, and much more rapidly so in the last 50 years.

Society only works when there is a place for everyone and everyone accepts their place. Without that, Law and Order cannot be properly maintained.

The "Society only works when everyone accepts their place" is almost exclusively claimed by white men, and is utter bullshit.

Violent crime rates have been dropping steadily for 40 or 50 years, with the exception of domestic abuse. More people have access to more technology, information, and societal benefits than ever before in history. Life expectancies are at an all time high. Women and minorities make contributions in medicine, scientific research, technological research, political science, and many other fields. Fewer women are dependent on the whims of a man than ever in history. There are more millionaires than ever before, and this is especially true for women & minorities.

Exactly what part of society do you think is coming apart at the seams?

Whatever pay inequities there are simply shows that we are not finished.

I look at their face and it's still showing a pleasant look while they are telling you about a car accident or shooting. You are supposed to look serious when talking about serious news not slightly happy like a lot of these dumb bitches are today when discussing the news.
I second this and I am a female. I hate when people tell about such things as if them things are just another occurrence. That will never be the way that I look at them.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

The "Society only works when everyone accepts their place" is almost exclusively claimed by white men, and is utter bullshit.

No. It simply shows that other groups,are incapable of understanding what a Proper Society is, and living in it.

Violent crime rates have been dropping steadily for 40 or 50 years, with the exception of domestic abuse. More people have access to more technology, information, and societal benefits than ever before in history. Life expectancies are at an all time high. Women and minorities make contributions in medicine, scientific research, technological research, political science, and many other fields. Fewer women are dependent on the whims of a man than ever in history. There are more millionaires than ever before, and this is especially true for women & minorities.

Pretty much all of that is what's wrong with Society.....

We have a Legal System rather than a Justice system. Our laws are improperly focused in almost every case.

Our technology and science are now based on what we CAN do rather than what we SHOULD DO. Morality is no longer the basis of our Society. Information is far too available to the masses. Traditions are discarded.

What's wrong with Society is that people refuse to understand, accept and embrace their Proper Place while Society and Government refuse to FORCE them to do so, no matter how much violence is required to do do.

Women better not ask me how much I make

I look at their face and it's still showing a pleasant look while they are telling you about a car accident or shooting. You are supposed to look serious when talking about serious news not slightly happy like a lot of these dumb bitches are today when discussing the news.
I second this and I am a female. I hate when people tell about such things as if them things are just another occurrence. That will never be the way that I look at them.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

It's like how she was doing was reading the teleprompter

No. It simply shows that other groups,are incapable of understanding what a Proper Society is, and living in it.

Pretty much all of that is what's wrong with Society.....

We have a Legal System rather than a Justice system. Our laws are improperly focused in almost every case.

Our technology and science are now based on what we CAN do rather than what we SHOULD DO. Morality is no longer the basis of our Society. Information is far too available to the masses. Traditions are discarded.

What's wrong with Society is that people refuse to understand, accept and embrace their Proper Place while Society and Government refuse to FORCE them to do so, no matter how much violence is required to do do.

In other words, the only thing you can offer that is wrong is that white men are no longer in charge.

Good luck getting the gov't to enforce the idea that women & minorities stay in their "proper place". You see, freedom is for everyone or it is worthless.

If the tradition is not good for everyone, it SHOULD be discarded. If you want to follow tradition, that is fine. But forcing others to do so, simply because you dislike change, is utter bullshit.

Women better not ask me how much I make

If they do, just don't tell them. I have never told anyone but my spouse how much I make. Or how much I spend, for that matter.

Looks like certain "men" are still living in Dark Ages. As usual, it's the rabidly RW Pootarian traitors to their own countries. Now, as it was then, these men need to stay out of conversations that are so obviously over their heads.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Women shouldn't be doing serious news, weather, sports, etc.... period. Not even those who can look and speak seriously.

Leave them for the fluff pieces.

What a surprise. Mr. Misogyny doesn't think women should do "real" news. I guess the women who have won a Pulitzer Prize should have stuck with fluff pieces, huh?

Careful .... He says he buys cheap televisions because he throws little baby temper tantrums when things don't go his way.

It just makes you want her more..
She could be telling me the evening news while laughing during sex and it wouldn't bother me.
He's having a hard time finding women because his standards are too high and his age is low, once that reverses he'll be a stud muffin...

THE END

I'd rather look at a woman whether it's the news or not. On a related note, I have no problem reading works by female authors. Because of prejudicial assholes, many female authors used to use only their initials. D. C. Fontana was a great writer and script editor for the original Star Trek along with the other ST series.

No doubt you are very serious about your men.

This is why women should only talk about weather or sports not the real news

So they should have an unpleasant look on their face? Your views on women do explain a lot about you.

No a serious look when discussing serious news. I don't want to see a pleasant look on her face when discussing car crashes or shootings

Makes her look borderline retarded since she is unable to be serious

You would be surprised how many people, especially women, think they have to have a pleasant look on their face all the time.

Maybe you can find a woman who will break out into tears at any news story involving death.

I';m listening to this dumb bitch now, her voice tone doesn't even match the story

your tone is not supposed to be upbeat when discussing a car crash

This is likely too complicated for you to understand but news casters look and talk the their bosses require.

Just as it would be if you ever get a job.

Looks like certain "men" are still living in Dark Ages. As usual, it's the rabidly RW Pootarian traitors to their own countries. Now, as it was then, these men need to stay out of conversations that are so obviously over their heads.

Bullshit. There is no difference between you and any other vehement bigot except the target of your hate and prejudice.

THE END

No doubt you are very serious about your men.

You got it, don't want no goofy bitch giving me my news

Forum List

Back