I notice that I am extreme

If I follow that logic then abortion may not occur under any circumstances. And it also goes to the heart of the gubmint getting involved in patient/doctor decisions.

Seriously, I don't want you or anyone else, especially the gubmint injecting opinions or making laws that violate personal decisions. IF you find abortion a moral failing or sin (though the Bible doesn't even mention the word abortion) then by all means don't have one. But don't play God and try to force others to conform to your beliefs.
This isn't an abortion thread.
I am an atheist.
I am an extremest.

If I follow that logic then abortion may not occur under any circumstances. And it also goes to the heart of the gubmint getting involved in patient/doctor decisions.

Seriously, I don't want you or anyone else, especially the gubmint injecting opinions or making laws that violate personal decisions. IF you find abortion a moral failing or sin (though the Bible doesn't even mention the word abortion) then by all means don't have one. But don't play God and try to force others to conform to your beliefs.
This isn't an abortion thread.
I am an atheist.
I am an extremest.

I'm an extremist too. For individual freedom. :clap2:

Now you are starting to understand what it means to be a member of a society. If you can find enough people to support your libertarian views you can change things to create the society you believe in

Until then.......you have to exist in our society

I like how you liberals say majority rule when you win and the rest of us have to suck it up and live with it, but when you don't, you force your views down the rest of our throats through a pure power grab. Case in point, Obamacare which was forced on an opposing public through pure power grab manipulation in congress. Your Democrats are a party of criminals, not a beloved popularly supported party as you falsely portray.

Uh-huh. And I suppose that getting our kids killed in the Iraq invasion and occupation for no good reason wasn't forced down our throats?

No, both parties went hand in hand down that shit hole. The Democrats re-wrote history that they had been against it. One of the perks of the media being in your pocket, you can do that freely and they go right along with you. And you're a moron. I actually oppose it, I don't just oppose for cheap political points like you do.

Forum List

Back