Haley to Biden crossovers welcome

catatomic

Gold Member
Nov 28, 2012
So I heard that Haley voters 2 to 1 prefer Biden to Trump.

As you know, I was fighting for Haley when she was as low as a 5% chance of winning.

I am hoping to turn out a few more votes for Biden from a Haley voter.

I recognize that about equal numbers will post for Trump as will vote for Haley.

I will try to argue that he has character like she did, even if not as much, and that thankfully he appears to be still fit for president. (I watched about 25 minutes of the State of the Union Address last night).

Please share whatever you would like to share.

As you know, I was fighting for Haley when she was as low as a 5% chance of winning.

I recognize that about equal numbers will post for Trump as will vote for Haley.

I will try to argue that he has character like she did, even if not as much, and that thankfully he appears to be still fit for president. (I watched about 25 minutes of the State of the Union Address last night).

That's because many were democrats unimpressed with Senile Joe...

Nonsense. The hard core Haley supporters will stay home. Much of her support in the primaries came from dishonest Democrats registering as Republicans to inflate her numbers.

Much of her support in the primaries came from dishonest Democrats registering as Republicans to inflate her numbers.

^^^ This ^^^

Everybody knows that.

I dunno why they keep starting these stupid threads to portray an illusion otherwise.

How is that dishonest to crossover and vote when the GOP welcomes it in their state policy?

5-10% of her voters came from the Democrat party. Her voters are split 2-1 in favor of Biden in the general election.

That means that there are lots of people who were Republicans out there that voted for her and now support Biden, and I welcome them.

Speaking of Nikki Haley, she's still kicking! She's taking a ton of votes from Donald Trump.

I can't fathom how anyone who supported Nikki Haley, as I did, could vote for Biden. Did you just not hear what Nikki said about Biden's policies? Do you think Nikki will be voting for Biden?

You didn't mean to but that is what was always wrong with her, same as with Pence. You can't be toe to toe with someone for years and then when you go away say "I always knew he was a terrible guy" Yeah, and you would be less than zero without that UN gig.

I can't fathom how anyone who supported Nikki Haley, as I did, could vote for Biden. Did you just not hear what Nikki said about Biden's policies? Do you think Nikki will be voting for Biden?
I can't fathom how anyone could support Bush with tits.

Do you not realize that she's exactly the kind of political hack that make Trump look like a good deal?

Sorry I'm not up to speed, but last I saw it was 2 to 1 Biden.

You didn't mean to but that is what was always wrong with her, same as with Pence. You can't be toe to toe with someone for years and then when you go away say "I always knew he was a terrible guy" Yeah, and you would be less than zero without that UN gig.
Trump said Haley was great at the UN until she was his opponent by the way.

Forum List

Back