I never thought I'd see the day...

The Republican loony far right today is as conservative radical as the Democratic far right in 1860.

AmericanFirst and the other radicals keep thinking they are classical liberals. They are not.

I think I am going to witness civil war on this continent in my life time. I always thought it would be up here with Quebec wanting to secede (but now that's all the rest of the country wants her to do)n Truly we want Quebec to go.

But I really can see where the States are going to fall apart. Most amazing. Truly stunning. The bloody libs have actually moved America forward for this.
Not sure how citizens of NY would react to having their LEGALLY, CONSTITUTIONALLY GUARANTEED firearms FORCEFULLY "confiscated" from them, but I can assure you, they try and pull that shit out here in the sticks in small town, middle America, and there's going to be dead people everywhere. I'd like to know who they think they're going to get STUPID enough to go door to door demanding people DISARM knowing their chances of eating lead are about 99%? What then? They going to get the ARMY to attack AMERICAN CITIZENS?

Yes, you very well may see another Civil/Revolutionary War in America... soon. The leftists are pushing their godless, amoral, tyrannical commie shit just about too far. The country is a TINDER BOX right now ready to ignite. obama has set race relations back 75 years, and class warfare and the war on Christianity has never been so bad. People have had ENOUGH. There's going to be a push back.

If it really came to it and the American people democractically desided to go and get certain guns then those people would hand them over in a red hot second with a smile and a thank you to the ATF agent.

Your right wing bluster fools NO ONE any more.
You are absolutely fucking clueless, but then, one can tell that from the way you dress...

tm_zps9209c347.jpg

...where there were actually Americans who are against the Constitution. And, not just one, but many, many Americans who are against the Constitution.

Never did I think I would see that. Stunning.

Nothing amazes me at this point.

I also never thought I'd see the day that the POTUS takes it upon himself to bypass the judiciary so that he can execute US citizens, either....and it's all A-OK for way too many.

There's even a lot on the right that support that. For many, it's the one thing they can bring themselves to agree with Obama on.

Crazy.

It was the left who invented liberty

And then discovered they liked government in their lives more than they preferred freesom

Every major advance of liberty came from Liberals

Ending slavery
Womens vote
Civil rights

No where close to today's version of liberalism.
The above are freedom and liberty principles. Liberals of today abhor the concept of self determination. Liberalism is focused solely on collectivsm and group think.

And then discovered they liked government in their lives more than they preferred freesom

Every major advance of liberty came from Liberals

Ending slavery
Womens vote
Civil rights

No where close to today's version of liberalism.
The above are freedom and liberty principles. Liberals of today abhor the concept of self determination. Liberalism is focused solely on collectivsm and group think.

Conservatives opposed every one of those liberal initiatives

case closed

I think I am going to witness civil war on this continent in my life time. I always thought it would be up here with Quebec wanting to secede (but now that's all the rest of the country wants her to do)n Truly we want Quebec to go.

But I really can see where the States are going to fall apart. Most amazing. Truly stunning. The bloody libs have actually moved America forward for this.

You really are a demented sack of shit. Let me get this straight. Now your argument is that nobody forces people to use a gun to kill, It is a tool and therefore shouldnt get blame for murders.
Yet here you Blame liberals for forcing people like you to start a civil war. ( the one you see in your head)

nobody is forcing you to do anything, and the fact you need to use liberals as an excuse just shows how fucking insane you really are.

You need to be put in a rubber room stat.

Not sure how citizens of NY would react to having their LEGALLY, CONSTITUTIONALLY GUARANTEED firearms FORCEFULLY "confiscated" from them, but I can assure you, they try and pull that shit out here in the sticks in small town, middle America, and there's going to be dead people everywhere. I'd like to know who they think they're going to get STUPID enough to go door to door demanding people DISARM knowing their chances of eating lead are about 99%? What then? They going to get the ARMY to attack AMERICAN CITIZENS?

Yes, you very well may see another Civil/Revolutionary War in America... soon. The leftists are pushing their godless, amoral, tyrannical commie shit just about too far. The country is a TINDER BOX right now ready to ignite. obama has set race relations back 75 years, and class warfare and the war on Christianity has never been so bad. People have had ENOUGH. There's going to be a push back.

do it! please stand up and do this! I beg of you. What better way to get rid of trash from their own stupidity.

What’s interesting is that presidents are citizens as well, also entitled to due process – some seem to believe Obama is not entitled to his.

who?

Perhaps not overtly, but there exists a faction of people who believe the president( must be lib progressive) should be an ultimate authority figure free to set aside the Constitution when he or she sees fit.
This is exhibited in the oft used "I think the president should be able to..."

you are fucking stupid, did you know this?
Well now you do.

Forum List

Back