I need to be paid CK

Judicial review

Gold Member
Oct 18, 2014
Columbus Ohio
I mean bro, I keep the FZ active and make it what it is. Plus, I'm by far the smartest poster here and my threads out of the FZ are by far the smartest. I also have hundreds of thousands following me a year on here. You see what I'm saying?

• Banned
We had to use it to cover the Walmart lawsuit.

What? Why didn't you tell me... My attorney took care of them a wile ago and could have done it again with just one word from me. I could have sued them and got you guys millions. You guys are very amaturish.. You REALLY "need" me.

I mean bro, I keep the FZ active and make it what it is. Plus, I'm by far the smartest poster here and my threads out of the FZ are by far the smartest. I also have hundreds of thousands following me a year on here. You see what I'm saying?

I could see a fundraiser, to pay people NOT to post.

I'd pay CK $1000 right now to ban every troll in my OU student lawsuit thread. I mean I had them all in 1 place by design and the fuckers are still here. This place would have thrived even more with them all gone. I actually truly mean that.

I'd pay CK $1000 right now to ban every troll in my OU student lawsuit thread. I mean I had them all in 1 place by design and the fuckers are still here. This place would have thrived even more with them all gone. I actually truly mean that.

You come across as a troll yourself, plenty of times.
Why not learn to manage independent of what others do.
You'll be happier and more successful and effective that way.
Consider it an exercise in transparent communications and letting go of perceptions that cause conflict.

Consider it an exercise in transparent communications and letting go of perceptions that cause conflict.

My intentions have always been with USMB in mind. Now the other trolls are just down right selfish.

I have to agree. What say you CK? Maybe the pink currency?

My intentions have always been with USMB in mind. Now the other trolls are just down right selfish.

Judicial review
If you want to start something big, do it.
You can credit USMB later, or link to the forum on your webpage for your big projects.

But trying to make "other people responsible for validating your perception" is contradictory and goes in circles.

When I work with other team members on building consensus, it's a collaborative process of everyone contributing equally.
It takes forever to compile and assimilate input from people who are different, and often don't even agree,
and then build on that, starting with points we agree on.

The process of "give and take" is mutual. You seem to miss this.

You still treat it like a one way street, of you doing all the dictating and everyone else follows you?
Do you see how selfish that is. And you wonder why people respond with the same pushing back as you push.

You still "objectify others as SEPARATE from yourself" and not as equals in the same process together.

You are using this place like a mirror, JR.
Still projecting so you can admire or assess your own reflection.

The main difference with you and other people who troll
is you are AWARE of the process. But you are still fighting it --
proclaiming you are different while you come across like you are trolling.

I am aware of the process as you are. But I try to work WITH people as equals.
We all struggle with that. You seem to think you have already conquered this struggle
but you have barely started to address these struggles within yourself.

I see you identifying the issues but not fully taking steps to resolve them yet.

You flip flop back and forth between honest self assessment, and then go into more "denial and projection,"
bloating yourself up to compensate for putting yourself down, which is typical of alcoholic recovery.

When you're tired of the merry go round / roller coaster, you will focus on internally
healing the root cause of this dichotomy WITHIN YOURSELF and quit projecting it outward on others.
Otherwise you look hardly different from a troll, but are a self-aware troll who isn't quite at peace with the process.

I KNOW you are different, Judicial. When you are ready to act like it, I'm ready to help you.
If you cycle up and down, that's typical so that can be dealt with. But don't act like you aren't cycling.

If you can't control your cycle you really need to stop drinking first and get a grip.
You'll enjoy the journey much better when you don't cloud it up with added confusion.

Take care, and we'll see if USMB can set up a section just for this kind of "trolling therapy." :itsok:
If you can overcome this cycling/projection business, you can help others to vent and work it out,
perhaps developing a section just for using this process as therapy and recovery.

Trust me....You are an amateur

Forum List

Back