I need to be paid CK

I mean bro, I keep the FZ active and make it what it is. Plus, I'm by far the smartest poster here and my threads out of the FZ are by far the smartest. I also have hundreds of thousands following me a year on here. You see what I'm saying?
you flooding the FZ w/ your zany infantile threads keeps the FZ active? :rofl: . You're turning the FZ into a dumberd-down version of the lounge where people talk about hot cocoa, butterflies & kittens. :eusa_doh:

STFU & GTFO!!!

We had to use it to cover the Walmart lawsuit.

What? Why didn't you tell me... My attorney took care of them a wile ago and could have done it again with just one word from me. I could have sued them and got you guys millions. You guys are very amaturish.. You REALLY "need" me.

You REALLY "need" me.

yeah_right_whatever_funny_t_shirts_gifts_postcard-r49d4fdb2517e40a09eb9df7779ebaa02_vgbaq_8byvr_512.jpg

I want to know what all the mods think about this... You know if CK would have partnered with me you'd all be getting paid.

AngelsNDemons AyeCantSeeYou Coyote theDoctorisIn cereal_killer Dont Taz Me Bro westwall

I believe you are full of yourself and know that you need to grow up and stop begging for attention from others.

Unfortunately, JR's not going to stop anytime soon.

He enjoys being USMB's #1 attention whore way too much. He excels at it.

I want to know what all the mods think about this... You know if CK would have partnered with me you'd all be getting paid.

AngelsNDemons AyeCantSeeYou Coyote theDoctorisIn cereal_killer Dont Taz Me Bro westwall

I believe you are full of yourself and know that you need to grow up and stop begging for attention from others.

If everyone replied with advice on "which of the 12 steps" he needs to go back to,
he'd get tired of "drunk posting" if that's all the response he gets.

If you reply, state something of therapeutic content. Post a smiley. :bye1:Don't take any bait.

The people with funny personalities, smarts, and who are intriguing rightfully so get the most attention.

The people with funny personalities, smarts, and who are intriguing rightfully so get the most attention.
And what good is getting attention
If you don't use that opportunity to share something meaningful.

Terrorists grab attention but destroy relations instead of building.

Someone working behind the scenes building teaching hospitals may save countless lives of ppl who then save the lives of others, yet work quietly and get ZERO public attention in comparison with terrorists.

Which person would you rather be in the world Judicial review

the one people remember or the one people want to forget! :itsok:

Must be why the flame zone is so dead. :)

Someone working behind the scenes building teaching hospitals may save countless lives of ppl who then save the lives of others, yet work quietly and get ZERO public attention in comparison with terrorists.

I'm already a person people will never forget in the Kirby company. My family is the only one to have 3 generations of top 10 distributors in the world. I make kirby speaches in front of people all the time.

The question should be if I'm satisfied with that or I want to be remembered for something else. I have no clue.

I'm already a person people will never forget in the Kirby company. My family is the only one to have 3 generations of top 10 distributors in the world. I make kirby speaches in front of people all the time.

The question should be if I'm satisfied with that or I want to be remembered for something else. I have no clue.

You can use your multilevel marketing and sales skills to motivate a lot more than just Kirby sales.

Maybe I need to get you a copy of the Inner Voice by Russ Whitney
who started off by building his own multimillion dollar business in property investment,
then went through an experience overcoming the depression/alcohol destruction,
and came out as the head of a motivational network that he is more excited about.

You sound like you are on that level, where only a fellow multimillionaire business leader
would understand how to speed up the process
from getting to where you are now to where you know you are supposed to be.

Why didn't I think of that sooner. I have his book and spoke with reps of his network
that reach out to all communities. Your goals in changing perceptions through
your book and motivational speaking is right in line with what he is replicating.

You could be two birds of a feather, and don't have to go through the horrible
learning curve he had to go through to get there. someone else in his network
is heading on the crash and burn path. But you have guidance in Christ Jesus so you don't
have to hit rock bottom to climb higher to the top.

You have something they didn't have when they went through these ups and downs.
I will try to PM you the number for that network.

They could find people in your area to help you with your distribution expansion,
and can help you get your book or message out to help more people as you envision.
They are trying to help EVERYONE reach maximum potential and you may be
one of those leaders who heads your own regional team and goes onto TV, radio, etc. with it
since you have speaking skills to motivate others similar to sales marketing.

That's great JR! I congratulate you in advance. Russ Whitney Inner Voice
if you read his book or heard him talk about the crash and burn experiences
that brought up higher to where he is now, you'd see yourself and either laugh or cry for joy.

Be good, Judicial review, stay true. Pray to remain open to connect to the right people and resources and it will all come together and good things will land right in your lap. Including the right honey for you!

toodle oo and whoooo hooo hoo!

Here JR contact this guy: Learn More About Russ Whitney Inner Voice
You can skip 20 years on the learning curve by jumping up to what he's doing today, and yes he went through a lot of the same crap you have, but maybe some was worse, he may have been in worse denial than you ever were. And he came out where you keep talking about being.
I know someone who thought he could keep on the same path of "buying his way out of problems with money," and he's about to crash and burn. JR at least you recognize when you are messed up, so you have a chance to avoid that whole denial cycle and break out before it breaks you. Learn from those who crashed before you, so you can benefit without having to crash as they did. What makes you great JR is when you KNOW you are lying to yourself. These other guys who got caught in that denial, didn't know they were and they really believed their own BS, and it cost them, they lose EVERYTHING that way. You can beat that curve. Love ya, kid. You can do it!!!

Last edited:
Obviously, Junior is pretty desperate for money. Just as obvious is that he thinks of ck as his daddymommy. Maybe ck could just float him a loan until Junior sells his first vacuum.

C'mon cereal_killer

Loan the kid a few bucks. Doncha think he's good for it? I'm sure there are plenty of posters here willing to vouch for Junior being an honest and upstanding citizen.

I'm not one of them.

With what, boring threads and crappy posts? :lol:

Forum List

Back