I need a detailed intelligent answer as to why a hotel that charges $300 a night dont have a microwave inside the room

Im just finding out for the first time that lot of the hotels in Alantic City dont offer microwaves inside the hotel room? So what the fuck am I paying for if I cant wake up and heat up my food? This sounds like a fucking scame

Apparently the free market dictates that it's in the hotel's better interests to forego the microwave. They cost money to buy, they take time to clean, they reduce likelihood that you will spend money at the restaurant or on room service.

IDK why they don't have one. Last time I rented a hotel, someone familiar with it said to always ask for a smokers room for myself. Now, mind you, it smelled like a smokers room, but all the rooms reserved for that in the paticular hotel I stayed at were long-term stay suites. While everybody else in my group were in barely room to turn around rooms, I had a massive suite with living room/dining room, kitchen, bedroom, and a bathroom as big as their whole rooms, all for the same price. Kitchen came with full appliances, dishes, silverware, etc.

I do think that is why , because even the hotels we go to and they aren’t your dime store hotels but there stopped being coffee pots provided some claim that for one there were mold issues so they got rid of them but also they were getting stolen , they cost to much to keep replacing.
How is it possible to steal a microwave when you have to check out? LOL

so if u stay at a hotel for a week u are never going to heat anything up?
There's your problem right there.
You don't stay in a hotel for a week.
You stay in an extended stay hotel or a suite.
Where you not only get a microwave, but a small stove with pots/pans etc. and a real refrigerator.

It may not be detailed, heck, it might not even pass as intelligent, but I might suggest that those who spend $300 a night on a hotel usually don't prepare their meals on the road in a microwave. A restaurant and/or per diem to spend is probably common for such travellers.
Bullseye

This thread reminds of the time when I had contracts to install a bunch of foundations for communication towers during the cell phone boom and some young dudes on my crew found some ditch weed growing on a jobsite in Minnesota. They tried to dry it out in the hotel lobby microwave.

The whole building smelled like marijuana.

That's not how you do it.

Spend $100 dollars and you will have knives, forks, and spoons and dishes to wash. And even a few cockroaches in the bathroom down the hall that's always in use!
Spend $150 and get a microwave that might work.

What in the world are you babbling about?

How is it possible to steal a microwave when you have to check out? LOL

If you had ever worked in a hotel, you would not ask that.

Forum List

Back