I need a detailed intelligent answer as to why a hotel that charges $300 a night dont have a microwave inside the room

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
Im just finding out for the first time that lot of the hotels in Alantic City dont offer microwaves inside the hotel room? So what the fuck am I paying for if I cant wake up and heat up my food? This sounds like a fucking scame

Im just finding out for the first time that lot of the hotels in Alantic City dont offer microwaves inside the hotel room? So what the fuck am I paying for if I cant wake up and heat up my food? This sounds like a fucking scame
They want you hungry as possible in the room.

They don't have a refeig with 3 dollar Snickers bars??

Why did you not review the room conditions before you ever made a reservation?

If the room is supposed to have one, but doesn't for whatever reason, I would ask the people in charge about it.

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly

P.S. One time I was in a swank hotel, but half of the toilet seat was missing. The one that gets lifted up for a guy when he is in the bathroom, the only half of it that was still there was the half that was connected to the rest of the unit. :D :D :D

It may not be detailed, heck, it might not even pass as intelligent, but I might suggest that those who spend $300 a night on a hotel usually don't prepare their meals on the road in a microwave. A restaurant and/or per diem to spend is probably common for such travellers.
so if u stay at a hotel for a week u are never going to heat anything up?

Q. I need a detailed intelligent answer as to why a hotel that charges $300 a night don't have a microwave inside the room

A. GREED. Also, ask the questions before you make a reservation. Or, if you are on the road and don't have a reservation ask at the front desk.

Spend $100 dollars and you will have knives, forks, and spoons and dishes to wash. And even a few cockroaches in the bathroom down the hall that's always in use!
Spend $150 and get a microwave that might work.

You would expect the micro to be in your room. Did you call the desk and ask for one be sent to your room?

The lack of coffee pots, refrigerators, microwaves, and other food preparation or preservation items is a means to force guests into utilizing the restive bar that many high-end hotels now have inside them.

Most of these hotels are up front in noting that these amenities are not present in the room on their website and in their listings on booking sites like Hotels.com.

The lack of coffee pots, refrigerators, microwaves, and other food preparation or preservation items is a means to force guests into utilizing the restive bar that many high-end hotels now have inside them.

Most of these hotels are up front in noting that these amenities are not present in the room on their website and in their listings on booking sites like Hotels.com.
But if I bring something home that I couldnt finish I would need to heat it up later. Understand what I am talking about

They are being stolen , wait until the nation sinks even more betcah yall believe
Trump wasn’t so bad after all bahahahaha.

You shouldn’t use a dam Microwave anyway it’s killing you faster and helping cancer come on faster.
The shit kills all the NUTRIENTS in your food which gives ppl the gawd dam vitamans the body needs but oh we know CNN says things that help are snake oil Bs.

But if I bring something home that I couldnt finish I would need to heat it up later. Understand what I am talking about
I fully understand exactly what you’re talking about. I’m telling you directly and honestly…

THEY DON’T WANT YOU DOING THAT!!!

They want you to have to order room service or go back to the restaurant to pay for another full meal the next time you get hungry.

you think that's what it was

I do think that is why , because even the hotels we go to and they aren’t your dime store hotels but there stopped being coffee pots provided some claim that for one there were mold issues so they got rid of them but also they were getting stolen , they cost to much to keep replacing.

Forum List

Back