Never forget: for 2 years, tyrants locked us down , forcibly medicated us, and destroyed our livelihoods

Ghost1776

Diamond Member
Dec 1, 2021

Never Forget: For 2 Years, Tyrants Locked Us Down, Forcibly Medicated Us, and Destroyed Our Livelihoods​

There will be those who will never see it , understand it, comprehend it oh all the above because why they are to busy blaming who they were trained to blame. When you can’t understand when you are “ TOLD” what to think compared to what you yourself actually thought of all by yourself and yes with the help of proper information. You learn to see through the bs those who can’t well look at all the crt going on in schools you’l l see what degenerates pick up the victim ball and run with it. It’s engineered that way.

I live out in the country and never obeyed the rules on masking so it didn’t affect me a lot, fortunately. But odd how Fauci suddenly became the king, his word was law and btw, is the highest paid federal employee. All for a virus that had a 99.7% survival rating. That 0.3% were people at risk, older people and those in bad health, and don’t try to tell me Fauci cares about them…

• Banned
I live out in the country and never obeyed the rules on masking so it didn’t affect me a lot, fortunately. But odd how Fauci suddenly became the king, his word was law and btw, is the highest paid federal employee. All for a virus that had a 99.7% survival rating. That 0.3% were people at risk, older people and those in bad health, and don’t try to tell me Fauci cares about them…

Wait until he hollars “ Lockdown” it is coming again and they are going to use false bs scare every all over again , I mean look at the wussies today omg statues offend these soul less loons. LOL

Wait until he hollars “ Lockdown” it is coming again and they are going to use false bs scare every all over again , I mean look at the wussies today omg statues offend these soul less loons. LOL
Exactly. Something must’ve been said about masking up again…I went to Walmart and people suddenly have these n95 masks on again.

• Banned
Exactly. Something must’ve been said about masking up again…I went to Walmart and people suddenly have these n95 masks on again.

I can’t stand how gawd dam stupid these fkn mask wearing idiots are Jesus.

First off—- THE MASK DO NOT WORK!
2nd off— Mask to do stop said virus the particles are way to small and yes the smoke through the mask test are real fucking smoke can get through which means duuuuh the virus can.
3rd— these same asses have their eye wide open no covered as they should be in a biowarfare type situation.
4th. When these tards see dotors wearing them in surgery it isn’t to protect the doctor it keeps the doctors from getting saliva in the opened wounds.

5th. The minute those fkg mask get wet (damp) they are no longer any good

6th, Mask wearing for such long periods of time causes bacterial pneumonia.
7th they walk around with the mask hanging half the fk off……..

8th they touch this touch that push a cart touch their faces gawd these ppl are idiots!!!

Sorry but anybody working in a biological lab situation knows dam well these mask are worthless, useless

OH YEAH AND I HAVE TO CAP THIS ONE—— IF YOU LOOK ON THE BOX it tells these asses DOES NOT WORK FOR COVID LMFAO!!!!

• Banned
When morons don’t know their history nor the facts behind it they have no idea the information kept from them .

99810FA7-7F08-4037-8E1A-CB965D151622.jpeg

Forum List

Back