I Miss Sir Evil...

Pale Rider said:
Is it against the rules, or am I going to get banned for asking, "what the hell happened to Sir Evil"?

put me on the banishment list too..he was funny even though he did bite me from time to time...! :beer:

Afraid to say I didn't notice he was gone. Course no one notices when I'm gone either so its even. Wha Hoppin Skipper?

Pale Rider said:
Is it against the rules, or am I going to get banned for asking, "what the hell happened to Sir Evil"?
It's not against the rules. I doubt you'll get banned. I also doubt you'll get the answer to your question by posing it here in this way.

Zhukov said:
It's not against the rules. I doubt you'll get banned. I also doubt you'll get the answer to your question by posing it here in this way.
He might get a pm------?

Zhukov said:

I just wondered if it was something that was kosher to let everyone know. He was a good guy, I liked him.

And I did get a PM dillo, so I'll just leave it at that.

I don't miss him at all. He was an overbearing, self-righteous, controlling asshole who thought he was better than everyone.

Gabriella84 said:
I don't miss him at all. He was an overbearing, self-righteous, controlling asshole who thought he was better than everyone.

You sure like to test the limits don't you?

I'd be willing to bet you don't have many friends. You are by far the sassiest mouthed hoe I've ever seen on this board, and I've been here over a year. I also hope you keep pushing it. I'd love to see you banned and gone. You can be glad I'm not a mod, or you would be for that last comment.

Gabriella84 said:

If that's how you view him, I can't POSSIBLY imagine why you wouldn't like him.

Gabriella84 said:

Aren't you supposed to be on your honeymoon in Australia????

Bonnie said:
Aren't you supposed to be on your honeymoon in Australia????
We need a new addition here at USMB.
We need a banner or a tag of some sort that allows a mod to
"bitch slap" a user. when the user is "bitch slaped" all can see a link
to the post that earned them the slap and give points accordingly.

JOKER96BRAVO said:
We need a new addition here at USMB.
We need a banner or a tag of some sort that allows a mod to
"bitch slap" a user. when the user is "bitch slaped" all can see a link
to the post that earned them the slap and give points accordingly.

Interesting idea, Ill take that under advisement :beer:

Our honeymoon is the last two weeks of December. When it is summer in Australia.
And there is no board rule that says I have to like everyone.
Also, your "bitch slap" would hold as much meaning as your "rep points."

Gabriella84 said:
Our honeymoon is the last two weeks of December. When it is summer in Australia.
And there is no board rule that says I have to like everyone.
Also, your "bitch slap" would hold as much meaning as your "rep points."
Ya but it would be funny

Gabriella84 said:

Gabby -

I think it's time you shut that big frigging mouth of yours!! Your comments above sound to me like a brief but concise description of yourself. For someone who supposedly just got married this weekend, can you tell me why you have nothing better to do that sit and write nasty comments about someone? I know that when I got married I had a lot more on my mind than sitting on a computer. I predict an early demise to this marriage!!

As to Sir Evil, I know him better than any on this board, since it was I that gave birth to him. No, he is not perfect, nor are you (by a long shot), but he is NOT the person you describe. I would advise you to shut your nasty mouth now.

Forum List

Back