I might vote for Hillary Clinton now!

Papageorgio, post: 14879835
She claims to be for the common average American, yet she is in tight with Wall St. 1%ers love her because she will protect them and their money.

You don't know that with any degree of certainty.

Besides all of Wall Street and 1%ers are not evil. I'm taking her at her word.

Trump is IS is a 1%er. That much we know with certainty and he stiffed a lot of blue collar workers and was born with a 2%er silver spoon in his mouth. Trump will not release his tax returns. Trump is protecting a 1%er right now as we speak.

Trump will appoint conservative judges that will keep 1%er money in politics. Hillary will appoint qualified judges that will oppose political funding by the wealthy and corporations.

Clinton is a 1%er we know that. Hillary has spent her life taking and returning favors to 1%ers. She will also keep 1%ers in politics. She is no different than Trump.

She is not different than Trump in the big money Wall St. World. Hell, Trumps and Clinton's used to hangout together. The rich and powerful, hangout with, the rich and powerful.

Vote for her but realize what she is. She will protect her and her 1%ers at the expense of the middle and poor class. It's called taking care of your own.

"Trumps and Clinton's used to hangout together" is one reason why I am voting for Johnson.

Another thing occurred to me yesterday... Isn't it strange how the very same people (Joe Scarborough) who, last week, were raking Cruz over the coals for not capitulating and endorsing Trump are, this week, criticizing Bernie Sanders unmercifully for doing what they criticized Cruz for not doing?

So... Cruz should have just abandoned his principles and jumped aboard the Trump Train... But Bernie is a total loser and sell-out because he abandoned principles and jumped on the Hillary Train! Odd, isn't it? :dunno:

Another thing occurred to me yesterday... Isn't it strange how the very same people (Joe Scarborough) who, last week, were raking Cruz over the coals for not capitulating and endorsing Trump are, this week, criticizing Bernie Sanders unmercifully for doing what they criticized Cruz for not doing?

So... Cruz should have just abandoned his principles and jumped aboard the Trump Train... But Bernie is a total loser and sell-out because he abandoned principles and jumped on the Hillary Train! Odd, isn't it? :dunno:

Cruz and Sanders are old news.

I pointed this very thing out to some of my conservative friends who are Trump enthusiasts. They were not amused. I told them Trump wants to have his cake (boo on Cruz for sticking to his principles) and eat it too (boo on Bernie for caving and not sticking t his principles). They were even less amused, I got several angry emojis stating the obvious. Baaaaaa.

Probably won't need your vote anyway, but it would show your intelligence to help her win a landslide.

I'm glad she's not depending on my vote but you're right about the landslide if the Trump people don't straighten up. They can't win this election without the Cruz conservatives and true conservatives are never going be intimidated into voting for Trump because he's not Hillary... that didn't work with McCain and Romney and it sure as hell won't work with Trump.
She is depending on your support.....fucking disgusting....
Whats next camps for us who talk against the Orange tyrant?

Trump has shown us who really is conservatives.... Any who would support the man isn't a conservative because a conservative wouldn't support a progressive authoritarian .

She claims to be for the common average American, yet she is in tight with Wall St. 1%ers love her because she will protect them and their money.

Trump is IS is a 1%er. That much we know with certainty and he stiffed a lot of blue collar workers and was born with a 2%er silver spoon in his mouth. Trump will not release his tax returns. Trump is protecting a 1%er right now as we speak.

Trump will appoint conservative judges that will keep 1%er money in politics. Hillary will appoint qualified judges that will oppose political funding by the wealthy and corporations.

Clinton is a 1%er we know that. Hillary has spent her life taking and returning favors to 1%ers. She will also keep 1%ers in politics. She is no different than Trump.

She is not different than Trump in the big money Wall St. World. Hell, Trumps and Clinton's used to hangout together. The rich and powerful, hangout with, the rich and powerful.

Vote for her but realize what she is. She will protect her and her 1%ers at the expense of the middle and poor class. It's called taking care of your own.

Hillary's failed attempt to get health care reform for all when she was first lady and ending up with advances for medical assistance for children helped the 1% how exactly?

Hillary's failed attempt to get health care reform for all when she was first lady and ending up with advances for medical assistance for children helped the 1% how exactly?

Think about who would be rewarded with the health care reform. Pretty simple.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you mean that Trump a man who LOVES the individual mandate is gonna change it???? If you believe that you are a fucking idiot.

you mean that Trump a man who LOVES the individual mandate is gonna change it???? If you believe that you are a fucking idiot.

I don't believe it for a second. Trump and Clinton are worthless. They will work for the masters and we will take it, like we always have.

Probably won't need your vote anyway, but it would show your intelligence to help her win a landslide.

I'm glad she's not depending on my vote but you're right about the landslide if the Trump people don't straighten up. They can't win this election without the Cruz conservatives and true conservatives are never going be intimidated into voting for Trump because he's not Hillary... that didn't work with McCain and Romney and it sure as hell won't work with Trump.
She is depending on your support.....fucking disgusting....
Whats next camps for us who talk against the Orange tyrant?
No one really gives a fuck about you....you've been marginalized...so just stay sitting....

Forget about Cruz! Stick a fork in him, he's done!

Hmm... Should I try listing all the examples of presidents who failed to win their first time running? Some, like Ronald Reagan, ran three times before winning. You see, this is part of the problem... many of you presume that Ted Cruz has, like... died or something. That all of his conservative principles have died with him and the country has simply moved on.... I think you must be crazy.

Now, as a candidate in the 2016 race for president, he has been "done" for a few months. Which really raises the question... Why all these mean and nasty attacks on him now? What's that about? It's not like there's a movement to have Cruz run as a 3rd party candidate.

So.. If dingbat Chris and Papa G are simply stating the painfully obvious to the morons out there... yes, I think it's safe to say Cruz will probably not win the Republican nomination at this time... a week after the convention. Stick a fork in him... done... old news! Got it! But if what you're trying to say is something else, then we need to talk.... or maybe you need to talk to your therapist?

Papageorgio, post: 14879835 You don't know that with any degree of certainty.

I don't believe it for a second. Trump and Clinton are worthless. They will work for the masters and we will take it, like we always have.

It's not like we have a choice. Elections and PRIMARIES!!!!! have consequences.

If conservatives don't even have enough votes within the Republican Party to nominate a conservative, why should the vast rest of America really care what they want?

Conservatism is a failed ideology.

Let's be clear, the conservatives all split their votes between Cruz, Carson, Paul, Walker and even Trump. In fact, Trump only got about 45% of the popular vote, the majority supported someone other than Trump.

I realize radical liberals don't think people care what conservatives want, but you'd think the GOP nominee would.

Boss just go out and do it. Nobody cares. Vote against Trump, vote for Stein, write someone in...doesn't matter...we'll win this bitch with our without voters like you. It's no big deal. Cast your vote how you see fit and quit crying over Trump and his supporters.

I'm not crying over anything. I am voicing my opinion and I will continue to do so. If you don't like that, tough shit.. I'm still going to do it. If your candidate mouths liberal talking points, I am going to be here pointing it out and holding your feet to the fire on it. Again, if you don't like that, tough shit... still gonna happen.

Honestly, I don't know who I am going to vote for at this time. But if you people keep dumping on Ted Cruz, I might vote for Hillary Clinton just to be spiteful. To quote the Great Hildabeast... "at this point, what difference does it make?" If Donald Trump is going to completely sell out and become a flaming liberal, we may as well elect Hillary. At least she has experience being a crooked politician and habitual liar... Trump doesn't seem to have a clue.
You'll vote for Clinton just to be spiteful? :lol: :lol:

At the very least cast your ballot for a candidate you feel comfortable with for cripes sake....or don't vote at all (with the exception of the down ballot). Don't you find voting for someone else just to be spiteful a little childish?

Hmm... Should I try listing all the examples of presidents who failed to win their first time running? Some, like Ronald Reagan, ran three times before winning. You see, this is part of the problem... many of you presume that Ted Cruz has, like... died or something. That all of his conservative principles have died with him and the country has simply moved on.... I think you must be crazy.

Now, as a candidate in the 2016 race for president, he has been "done" for a few months. Which really raises the question... Why all these mean and nasty attacks on him now? What's that about? It's not like there's a movement to have Cruz run as a 3rd party candidate.

So.. If dingbat Chris and Papa G are simply stating the painfully obvious to the morons out there... yes, I think it's safe to say Cruz will probably not win the Republican nomination at this time... a week after the convention. Stick a fork in him... done... old news! Got it! But if what you're trying to say is something else, then we need to talk.... or maybe you need to talk to your therapist?

Good in a few years we can talk about them.

You're the dingbat around these parts, bossy! Now go ahead and throw another hissy fit! :D

If conservatives don't even have enough votes within the Republican Party to nominate a conservative, why should the vast rest of America really care what they want?

Conservatism is a failed ideology.

Let's be clear, the conservatives all split their votes between Cruz, Carson, Paul, Walker and even Trump. In fact, Trump only got about 45% of the popular vote, the majority supported someone other than Trump.

I realize radical liberals don't think people care what conservatives want, but you'd think the GOP nominee would.

Boss just go out and do it. Nobody cares. Vote against Trump, vote for Stein, write someone in...doesn't matter...we'll win this bitch with our without voters like you. It's no big deal. Cast your vote how you see fit and quit crying over Trump and his supporters.

I'm not crying over anything. I am voicing my opinion and I will continue to do so. If you don't like that, tough shit.. I'm still going to do it. If your candidate mouths liberal talking points, I am going to be here pointing it out and holding your feet to the fire on it. Again, if you don't like that, tough shit... still gonna happen.

Honestly, I don't know who I am going to vote for at this time. But if you people keep dumping on Ted Cruz, I might vote for Hillary Clinton just to be spiteful. To quote the Great Hildabeast... "at this point, what difference does it make?" If Donald Trump is going to completely sell out and become a flaming liberal, we may as well elect Hillary. At least she has experience being a crooked politician and habitual liar... Trump doesn't seem to have a clue.
You'll vote for Clinton just to be spiteful? :lol: :lol:

At the very least cast your ballot for a candidate you feel comfortable with for cripes sake....or don't vote at all (with the exception of the down ballot). Don't you find voting for someone else just to be spiteful a little childish?

Isn't it childish to throw a temper tantrum because you didn't get an endorsement? Isn't it childish to attack someone after you've defeated them? Aren't you voting for Trump to spite Hillary? How can you say you're comfortable with someone who is all over the board in what they believe on any given day?

Look... let me explain this to you again.... You are a Trump supporter... OF COURSE you want me to either vote for Trump or vote for someone that doesn't threaten Trump... some obscure 3rd party. But I am talking about using my vote as an effective retaliation... the best way to damage Trump's chances is to vote for Hillary... as disgusting as that proposition might be, it's the way I can best do harm to your candidate. And THAT would be my only motivation.

I actually had a Trump supporter tell me yesterday that I was crazy to vote for Hillary just because she's not Trump! Seriously, they told me this with complete sincerity. I told them I didn't think they had thought that argument through very well.

Forum List

Back