I might vote for Hillary Clinton now!

... not saying you have to endorse Johnson if you don't like Trump. Endorse nobody. Endorsing Hillary and her 6 ACU rating is proof you do not care about anything "conservative." Rather, the only things you do care about are

1. Israel
2. not re-opening the 911 investigation

Well first of all, I am sorry you're an anti-Semitic Jew-hater... I thought we got rid of people like you a long time ago.... guess not. America will always stand with Israel... you don't like it? Get the fuck out.

Second... I have not stated that I plan to endorse Hillary Clinton. It seems we have a rash of illiteracy here or something. I can't explain why... it's really easy to read the OP and comprehend what I have said. Nowhere have I ever written the words that I plan to endorse Hillary Clinton.... if I ever do write those words, rest assured, my account has been hacked.

Third, and finally, if you want to go back and re-read the OP, you might understand that my point is not about endorsing someone. Has nothing to do with an endorsement.

I thought we got rid of people like you a long time ago.

You've had the Mossad here trying, but they didn't get every Patriotic American yet, and they aren't as good as they think they are.

America will always stand with Israel.

Not when the truth comes out.

you don't like it? Get the fuck out.

You do not have the courage to say that to my face.

When we finally get another President who is patriotic to the US and reveals the truth about the whole 911, 1983 Marines in Lebanon, JFK, the USS Liberty, and every other time Israel murdered Americans, there will be a much larger extermination than anything in human history. Every Zionist Jew and Zionist Christian will get their due, but only after watching a US nuke take Israel out permanently.

I thought we got rid of people like you a long time ago.

You've had the Mossad here trying, but they didn't get every Patriotic American yet, and they aren't as good as they think they are.

America will always stand with Israel.

Not when the truth comes out.

you don't like it? Get the fuck out.

You do not have the courage to say that to my face.

When we finally get another President who is patriotic to the US and reveals the truth about the whole 911, 1983 Marines in Lebanon, JFK, the USS Liberty, and every other time Israel murdered Americans, there will be a much larger extermination than anything in human history. Every Zionist Jew and Zionist Christian will get their due, but only after watching a US nuke take Israel out permanently.

:cuckoo:

....And THIS is the kind of trash supporting Trump? :dunno:

If you were truly a conservative, you'd vote for Gary Johnson if you've "had it" with The Donald.

You have an alternative to keep your integrity. The question is, do you have any integrity, or do you really support Hillary because you know Hillary is 100% sold out to the cause of Zionist NeoCon warmongering to help Israel re-conquer the "Promised Land?"
Other then Pot can you name me Three things that makes Johnson a conservative????? He as as liberal as Clinton and Trump.

1. taxes - kept them low
2. spending - kept that low
3. jobs - increased them because of 1 and 2

By voting for her you'd be shooting yourself in the foot, you know.
If you think hilldebeast is better for america than trump pull the lever for her, otherwise its best to not spite your nose to cut your face. Im not sure who's worse between the two, so im staying home.

Up until yesterday, I was leaning toward voting for Trump. I liked his pick of Mike Pence, I liked the platform at the convention. I wanted to wait until the debates before making up my mind but I was definitely ready to get behind Trump to defeat Hillary Clinton, who I think will be a disastrous president.

That changed after the nasty and vicious attacks on Ted Cruz following his speech at the convention. There was NO need for that! NONE! Instead of being classy and letting the man have some dignity, they chose to make it personal yet again... and I am done! I will NOT support their candidate, and I don't really give a shit what that means for the country. If they wanted my support they should've acted like it when they had the chance. They think they can win without my support... let's see it!

Everyone who is familiar with me on this forum knows that I am a strong voice for conservatism and adversary of liberal progressive ideology... you have made the unfortunate choice to turn me into your enemy. I could've been on your team, helping Trump win this election but I was kicked in the gut one too many times. So now, you people can be the big Tough Guys you act like and win it without me!

I promise, I will be here every day to bust your balls... I will vociferously speak my mind and criticize everything Donald Trump says from now until the election.... and YOU brought this all on yourselves by being rude arrogant punks.
so you wish to vote for a person who will be a disastrous president. Now dude, you're messed up.

Now tell me what He said

Johnson DID THAT as NM Gov. You care about what he says. I care about what he DID.

none of those are his actual stands

Bullshit. He is openly for controlling spending and keeping taxes low.

He is for more spending open borders and higher taxes ....

Nice grammar, luddite. The WALL will cause more SPENDING. Legalizing pot will make it easier to CUT taxes.
Gary already lost an election. DOH

How does the wall cause more spending?

There is no such thing as a free lunch or a free border wall. Just ask the French, the last country to try a border wall, the Maginot Line... it cost them a lot of money, time, and labor, and how'd it perform?

There is no such thing as a free lunch or a free border wall. Just ask the French, the last country to try a border wall, the Maginot Line... it cost them a lot of money, time, and labor, and how'd it perform?
so you didn't answer the question. And, Why don't you think Mexico will pay for it?

I do not think Mexico will pay for it. Someone needs to pay for it, and the US taxpayer will be billed for it if it goes up. Whether it does anything after it goes up is another question...

I do not think Mexico will pay for it. Someone needs to pay for it, and the US taxpayer will be billed for it if it goes up. Whether it does anything after it goes up is another question...
I'm quite confident that Mexico will pay for it.

If you think hilldebeast is better for america than trump pull the lever for her, otherwise its best to not spite your nose to cut your face. Im not sure who's worse between the two, so im staying home.

Up until yesterday, I was leaning toward voting for Trump. I liked his pick of Mike Pence, I liked the platform at the convention. I wanted to wait until the debates before making up my mind but I was definitely ready to get behind Trump to defeat Hillary Clinton, who I think will be a disastrous president.

That changed after the nasty and vicious attacks on Ted Cruz following his speech at the convention. There was NO need for that! NONE! Instead of being classy and letting the man have some dignity, they chose to make it personal yet again... and I am done! I will NOT support their candidate, and I don't really give a shit what that means for the country. If they wanted my support they should've acted like it when they had the chance. They think they can win without my support... let's see it!

Everyone who is familiar with me on this forum knows that I am a strong voice for conservatism and adversary of liberal progressive ideology... you have made the unfortunate choice to turn me into your enemy. I could've been on your team, helping Trump win this election but I was kicked in the gut one too many times. So now, you people can be the big Tough Guys you act like and win it without me!

I promise, I will be here every day to bust your balls... I will vociferously speak my mind and criticize everything Donald Trump says from now until the election.... and YOU brought this all on yourselves by being rude arrogant punks.
so you wish to vote for a person who will be a disastrous president. Now dude, you're messed up.

Where in the hell do you people keep reading this in what I posted? :dunno:

This is really annoying and frustrating. I have not said that I wish to vote for Hillary Clinton.... is that what you read in the thread title or something?

No... I wish to vote for someone who upholds my principles and values but apparently there isn't a candidate who can win the damn election that fits that bill. So I have to decide who I am going to vote for that comes closest to my principles and values. I don't think that is Hillary... but Trump won't stop bashing Conservatism and trying to destroy Ted Cruz. He won't even try to focus on Hillary Clinton! He has spent the last two weeks going after Ted Cruz, the Gold Star dad, Paul Ryan, Kelly Ayotte, John McCain... everybody but Hillary.

If this election is about destroying Ted Cruz, the Conservative and Establishment Republicans, and all who don't agree that Trump is the Smartest Man in the World... then the election may as well be over and we may as well get used to President Hillary Clinton because that is going to be the reality in November. At that point, all your whining and crying about it isn't going to change anything.

Continuing to trash and bash me because I refuse to fall in line and march in lockstep behind Trump is pointless. You're not winning me over that way and you never will. If you lose the election because of it, that's on you... not me. That's 100% your fault... not mine. I'm here trying desperately to tell you what you're doing wrong and how you can make it right, and you are hell-bound to beat me up and smear me some more. Look at the polls... you're losing this election and it should be a cakewalk! Wise up! You either want to win the election or you don't... right now, you're losing it.

Where in the hell do you people keep reading this in what I posted? :dunno:

This is really annoying and frustrating. I have not said that I wish to vote for Hillary Clinton.... is that what you read in the thread title or something?

No... I wish to vote for someone who upholds my principles and values but apparently there isn't a candidate who can win the damn election that fits that bill. So I have to decide who I am going to vote for that comes closest to my principles and values. I don't think that is Hillary... but Trump won't stop bashing Conservatism and trying to destroy Ted Cruz. He won't even try to focus on Hillary Clinton! He has spent the last two weeks going after Ted Cruz, the Gold Star dad, Paul Ryan, Kelly Ayotte, John McCain... everybody but Hillary.

If this election is about destroying Ted Cruz, the Conservative and Establishment Republicans, and all who don't agree that Trump is the Smartest Man in the World... then the election may as well be over and we may as well get used to President Hillary Clinton because that is going to be the reality in November. At that point, all your whining and crying about it isn't going to change anything.

Continuing to trash and bash me because I refuse to fall in line and march in lockstep behind Trump is pointless. You're not winning me over that way and you never will. If you lose the election because of it, that's on you... not me. That's 100% your fault... not mine. I'm here trying desperately to tell you what you're doing wrong and how you can make it right, and you are hell-bound to beat me up and smear me some more. Look at the polls... you're losing this election and it should be a cakewalk! Wise up! You either want to win the election or you don't... right now, you're losing it.
seeing as that was the OP. yeah.

Mexico is broke... they have less money than we have. They can't pay for the wall. What Trump has said sounds good if you're naive and dumb, but if you understand the context of his explanation, you understand that the American consumer will pay for the wall. His answer for what he will do if they don't want to outright pay the bill is to slap a tariff on their exports to the US because we have a trade deficit with them. Well, okay... so that means Mexican oil will now have a tariff attached... and that means the price of gas in the US goes up because we're not going to curtail our importing of Mexican oil. Meanwhile, they will attach a tariff on our agriculture products we import to Mexico, which means US produce will cost Mexicans more... they don't have any money so what do you think their consumer response will be to higher produce costs? You think maybe they might buy less? What does that mean for American farmers who produce it?

You can believe all the tough talk and rhetoric but the reality is, actions have consequences and in the end, the American consumer will ultimately pay for the wall. And hey... I'm okay with that... I don't have a problem with paying for a wall to ensure we get control of our borders. We should've done it 30 years ago when it was first proposed... it would be paid for by now and we'd have 11 million fewer illegal immigrants to deal with.

Mexico is broke... they have less money than we have. They can't pay for the wall. What Trump has said sounds good if you're naive and dumb, but if you understand the context of his explanation, you understand that the American consumer will pay for the wall. His answer for what he will do if they don't want to outright pay the bill is to slap a tariff on their exports to the US because we have a trade deficit with them. Well, okay... so that means Mexican oil will now have a tariff attached... and that means the price of gas in the US goes up because we're not going to curtail our importing of Mexican oil. Meanwhile, they will attach a tariff on our agriculture products we import to Mexico, which means US produce will cost Mexicans more... they don't have any money so what do you think their consumer response will be to higher produce costs? You think maybe they might buy less? What does that mean for American farmers who produce it?

You can believe all the tough talk and rhetoric but the reality is, actions have consequences and in the end, the American consumer will ultimately pay for the wall. And hey... I'm okay with that... I don't have a problem with paying for a wall to ensure we get control of our borders. We should've done it 30 years ago when it was first proposed... it would be paid for by now and we'd have 11 million fewer illegal immigrants to deal with.
whoa there, you don't think Nafta worked? I thought Nafta was to build the mexican economy? and I'm open to how he's going to make them pay. he hasn't stated how yet. So you have no confidence in a man that's made a billion dollars on being clever.

Forum List

Back