I might vote for Hillary Clinton now!

Let me add something else here. Most of you are familiar with my threads and commentary. What you may not realize is that I put a lot of effort into what I write. I have an active folder on my hard drive with about a half-dozen to a dozen assorted ideas working on things I plan to write about. Sometimes, a thread may be the culmination of several months worth of researching, re-writing, editing and composing.

I currently have several working pieces totally eviscerating Hillary Clinton and making the case for Donald Trump. They are absolutely brilliant if I do say so myself, but it's a real shame they will likely never see the light of day now. You see... dummies... you COULD have had a real ally... someone who would have been a fierce warrior out there helping you win the election in November. I was fully prepared to board the train as late as Wednesday night of the convention. Yeah, my guy lost and I thought he gave a brilliant and inspiring speech at the convention. I was fired up and ready to move on.... But then the smears and attacks started AGAIN.

So now, you shitheads are on your own. You've totally alienated me and I don't think there is a way to get me back. I was not ever a "never Trumper" but you and Trump converted me into one with your insults and denigration of Ted Cruz.... not during the primaries, I was willing to forgive that as politics in the heat of the moment. But purely on your post-speech attitudes. You didn't get your endorsement and you threw a little hissy fit. This has cost you more than you realize.

Well, I fluctuate daily between voting for Trump to keep clinton out, cursing out the nimrods who gave us candidate Trump, doing a write in possibly Johnson. I know, right?

Anyone hear what Comey said about isis today?

FBI Warns of More Terrorist Attacks in U.S. as ISIS Is Defeated in Syria

Who would be the best person to have in the WH when this comes to pass?

At this point, I honestly don't know that Trump would be any better than Clinton. Granted, it would SEEM that he would be a better alternative... but he has positioned himself so far left on so many things recently, and he doesn't have ANY foreign policy experience. So, I just don't know.

He talks a good game right now, but that could change next week with Trump. He has caved on all kinds of things he initially said. The thing that's most scary is that his supporters don't seem to want to hold him accountable in any way... he can just say whatever... he's not Hillary! As long as he doesn't mysteriously turn into Hillary, he has their undying support.

I am NOT going to throw away my principles and core convictions just so I can defeat Hillary. What is the point if we abandon everything we believe in and have fought for in the process? We HAVE to hold our candidates and elected officials accountable and demand they represent us. We don't elect KINGS and RULERS to make our decisions for us. THEY are supposed to represent US... not the other way around. I think many Trump supporters have forgotten this in their zeal to defeat Hillary Clinton and I think that is a grave mistake.

Furthermore, Conservatism is not dead. The Conservative movement is still alive and well and will continue on. This is a setback but we'll regroup and we'll grow stronger. Regardless of the next president, our voices are going to be heard and if you have deluded yourself into thinking otherwise, you're going to be in for a rude awakening. We're not going away, we're not shutting up, and we're not sitting down.

If conservatives don't even have enough votes within the Republican Party to nominate a conservative, why should the vast rest of America really care what they want?

Conservatism is a failed ideology.

Let's be clear, the conservatives all split their votes between Cruz, Carson, Paul, Walker and even Trump. In fact, Trump only got about 45% of the popular vote, the majority supported someone other than Trump.

I realize radical liberals don't think people care what conservatives want, but you'd think the GOP nominee would.

Boss just go out and do it. Nobody cares. Vote against Trump, vote for Stein, write someone in...doesn't matter...we'll win this bitch with our without voters like you. It's no big deal. Cast your vote how you see fit and quit crying over Trump and his supporters.

I'm not crying over anything. I am voicing my opinion and I will continue to do so. If you don't like that, tough shit.. I'm still going to do it. If your candidate mouths liberal talking points, I am going to be here pointing it out and holding your feet to the fire on it. Again, if you don't like that, tough shit... still gonna happen.

Honestly, I don't know who I am going to vote for at this time. But if you people keep dumping on Ted Cruz, I might vote for Hillary Clinton just to be spiteful. To quote the Great Hildabeast... "at this point, what difference does it make?" If Donald Trump is going to completely sell out and become a flaming liberal, we may as well elect Hillary. At least she has experience being a crooked politician and habitual liar... Trump doesn't seem to have a clue.
You'll vote for Clinton just to be spiteful? :lol: :lol:

At the very least cast your ballot for a candidate you feel comfortable with for cripes sake....or don't vote at all (with the exception of the down ballot). Don't you find voting for someone else just to be spiteful a little childish?

Isn't it childish to throw a temper tantrum because you didn't get an endorsement? Isn't it childish to attack someone after you've defeated them? Aren't you voting for Trump to spite Hillary? How can you say you're comfortable with someone who is all over the board in what they believe on any given day?

Look... let me explain this to you again.... You are a Trump supporter... OF COURSE you want me to either vote for Trump or vote for someone that doesn't threaten Trump... some obscure 3rd party. But I am talking about using my vote as an effective retaliation... the best way to damage Trump's chances is to vote for Hillary... as disgusting as that proposition might be, it's the way I can best do harm to your candidate. And THAT would be my only motivation.

I actually had a Trump supporter tell me yesterday that I was crazy to vote for Hillary just because she's not Trump! Seriously, they told me this with complete sincerity. I told them I didn't think they had thought that argument through very well.
I'm voting for Trump because I think he's the best for this country at this time. I don't care about Clinton so my vote isn't to spite her. I didn't say to vote for someone who doesn't threaten Trump. I said vote for some one your comfortable with or don't vote at all. Now if you think Clinton will be better then by all means vote for her but to vote for her simply as retaliation is ridiculous. Perhaps you don't care what will come of the country if she becomes POTUS and that's perfectly acceptable as well. It's your prerogative (cue Bobby Brown).

Well, I fluctuate daily between voting for Trump to keep clinton out, cursing out the nimrods who gave us candidate Trump, doing a write in possibly Johnson. I know, right?

Amazing how the dishonest Right doesn't even acknowledge anything that is favorable to Democrats, or especially Obama.

Let's put your headline in perspective:

Usually conservatives aren't even willing to admit that Obama's plan has been working, and ISIS is steadily losing territory. This is what the Right-Wing have always claimed they wanted.

Now that it's happening, instead of giving Obama credit they want to shift the focus. Now it's going to be Obama's fault if ISIS starts to lash out in desperation with these cowardly lone wolf attacks.

Both candidates are crap. However, when it comes to picking one of the two lame choices, I have to look at the larger, long- term picture, not just the four years in office. Based on the long-term picture, I would have to go with Trump or an independent party. If Clinton wins, she will bring in hundreds of thousands more mostly Sunni Muslims. Polls on those coming in have found that the vast majority of them advocate for this nation being an Islamic nation under Sharia law.
Any woman with a basic intelligence who reviews Sharia law will see how it takes away their rights and ushers in a primitive concept that is mandatory to live by, even for non-Muslims. We wouldn't see Islam take over the nation for a few generations, so it obviously wouldn't change our current laws, however, once they have the numbers and politicians, the Constitution would be thrown out and Sharia law put in its place. Our great or, great-great grandchildren would be forced to live under its barbaric principles. I couldn't do that to any of my great or, great-great grandchildren.

^ This. Those who think the islamic problem isn't a problem? You're a fucking idiot. By the time you realize that that it is, it will be too late.

If Trump gets in will he keep his word on immigrants? I don't know. Will clinton keep her word to keep bringing them in? Absolutely. There is no doubt that clinton will be the final nail in the coffin.

I swore I was done voting against someone, voting for the lesser of two evils, voting for someone who wasn't more conservative, and I swore there was no way I'd ever, ever vote for Trump. That was before the now daily slaughter taking place in Europe by raghead savages. If Trump gets in and the only thing he keeps his word on is keeping those fucking monsters out and decimating them, then it is worth voting for him. 'Moderate' muslims in this country need to side with those who will destroy the radicals and they need to reform islam from within. If they choose to remain silent, they are terrorists who must be destroyed.
If you honestly thin Trump will be any better the Clinton when dealing with Islamic terrorism you are stupid. BOTH are fucking horrible
Yeah, neither Trump, nor Clinton are good choices, but Geert Wilders in the Netherlands cannot run for office here and no candidate other than Trump has ever popped up that is willing to say that Muslims need to be stopped from coming in.
Add to that, now London's mayor has told Trump to not implement a restriction to the immigration of Muslims to the US, or there would be more attacks. Essentially saying, let our religion conquer you by peaceful means or we Muslims will destroy you.

Amazing how the dishonest Right doesn't even acknowledge anything that is favorable to Democrats, or especially Obama.

Usually conservatives aren't even willing to admit that Obama's plan has been working, and ISIS is steadily losing territory. This is what the Right-Wing have always claimed they wanted.

Now that it's happening, instead of giving Obama credit they want to shift the focus. Now it's going to be Obama's fault if ISIS starts to lash out in desperation with these cowardly lone wolf attacks.

Tissue?

At this point, I honestly don't know that Trump would be any better than Clinton. Granted, it would SEEM that he would be a better alternative... but he has positioned himself so far left on so many things recently, and he doesn't have ANY foreign policy experience. So, I just don't know.

He talks a good game right now, but that could change next week with Trump. He has caved on all kinds of things he initially said. The thing that's most scary is that his supporters don't seem to want to hold him accountable in any way... he can just say whatever... he's not Hillary! As long as he doesn't mysteriously turn into Hillary, he has their undying support.

I am NOT going to throw away my principles and core convictions just so I can defeat Hillary. What is the point if we abandon everything we believe in and have fought for in the process? We HAVE to hold our candidates and elected officials accountable and demand they represent us. We don't elect KINGS and RULERS to make our decisions for us. THEY are supposed to represent US... not the other way around. I think many Trump supporters have forgotten this in their zeal to defeat Hillary Clinton and I think that is a grave mistake.

Furthermore, Conservatism is not dead. The Conservative movement is still alive and well and will continue on. This is a setback but we'll regroup and we'll grow stronger. Regardless of the next president, our voices are going to be heard and if you have deluded yourself into thinking otherwise, you're going to be in for a rude awakening. We're not going away, we're not shutting up, and we're not sitting down.
You've come from this, to now openly supporting Trump in spite of.

I knew it couldn't last.

I knew it couldn't last.

Let's be perfectly clear. I have not stated how I plan to vote. I am undecided... you do know what that means, right?

Now you can READ whatever you like into anything I post.... but you cannot show me where I have ever said that I won't vote for Trump or I will vote for Hillary. OR... visa versa. Un... De... Cided.... look it up, bruh!

I knew it couldn't last.

Let's be perfectly clear. I have not stated how I plan to vote. I am undecided... you do know what that means, right?

Now you can READ whatever you like into anything I post.... but you cannot show me where I have ever said that I won't vote for Trump or I will vote for Hillary. OR... visa versa. Un... De... Cided.... look it up, bruh!
OK...if you say so.

OK...if you say so.

Well, I certainly DO say so, Marc... and I've consistently said so. At this time, I've not made my mind up how I will vote. I've still got time left.... hopefully we'll have debates... lots of things can happen between now and November, and I will eventually decide how I'm going to vote. But for you to be running around the forums claiming an outright LIE about what I've said, is really pathetic and I'm going to call you on it every time.

I knew it couldn't last.

I'm not undecided, I am going third party but I think Trump is better than Clinton but they are both disasters.

I knew it couldn't last.

OK...if you say so.

You can't prove otherwise, I think he is being honest. The two candidates are disasters. I think Trump is a better choice than Clinton but not that much better that I can vote for Trump, so I will go a third party, probably Gary Johnson.

Tissue?
It's these types of responses that always confirm who the posers are.

I didn't cry about anything in my post. I pointed out Republican hypocrisy and dishonesty. As usual.

I knew it couldn't last.

Marc is special....he wouldn't know objectivity if it hot him in the face

If you were truly a conservative, you'd vote for Gary Johnson if you've "had it" with The Donald.

You have an alternative to keep your integrity. The question is, do you have any integrity, or do you really support Hillary because you know Hillary is 100% sold out to the cause of Zionist NeoCon warmongering to help Israel re-conquer the "Promised Land?"

If you were truly a conservative, you'd vote for Gary Johnson...

Come on... Gary Johnson is a fucking moron. He is a libertarian ideologue who doesn't believe in religious liberty, drug laws or borders. He is a nutbag and his VP pick is an even bigger nutbag, if that's possible.

Gary Johnson is smarter than W, McCain, Dole, and Trump summed together.

What good have the "drug laws" done for the US?

If you cannot understand what our drug laws do outside of our borders, you cannot assess how to close our borders. Building a Trump Wall is Maginot-ian, and will stop absolutely nothing.

I'm not saying you have to endorse Johnson if you don't like Trump. Endorse nobody. Endorsing Hillary and her 6 ACU rating is proof you do not care about anything "conservative." Rather, the only things you do care about are

1. Israel
2. not re-opening the 911 investigation

Forum List

Back