I might be off the Cain train

His first point of tension for me was the Greenspan answer, but I can give him a pass for that one.

Then abortion stance. It first was a poorly worded answer and then he took the extremist answer (no abortion ever). Best answer he should have given, "I am against Roe v. Wade" and I will seek it getting overturned and appoint judges to see that it is.

The China answer. He made a gaffe. He should have corrected himself quickly. Most LOGICAL people knew what he was saying. China is upgrading their nukes and military capacities, but it sounded bad nonetheless.

Then the sexual harassment RESPONSE. I mean they were caught so off-guard, by something they should have known was coming!

Now the Libya thing. What the hell was that.

Foreign is what people are claiming is your weak point, why aren't you studying up?

I still love the 9-9-9 plan, his economic geniuity is remarkable and undeniable and he would be the perfect man running our economy. However, he has too much foot and mouth disease and I think Romney might be a better pick.

it's kind of funny that you didn't care what idiocy came out of his mouth til it was about the middle east.

he was pro choice until his masters told him that's not the "base's" party line... so he backtracked.

he knows nothing so didn't know china already had nukes. you're giving him a pass for a total lack of preparedness.... about something an elementary school student knows.

he wasn't just "caught off guard" about the sexual harassment issue... first... yes, he should have known it would be brought out by someone competing with him for the GOP nod. then he lied about it... then he tried to make up a reason for why he lied... then 3 more women showed up with similar complaints.

and 9-9-9 came from the sims video game.

and you finally hit the breaking point because he wasn't knowledgeable enough to say *why* he disagreed with the president about libya???

THAT is what got you?

jaysus....

I still like the man's economic background and ideas. 9-9-9 is sims. It's brillant. Problem with America is we are in a global economy and the only solutions offered are ones that make us non-competitive. the 9-9-9 plan (and later the fair tax) gives us an edge against third world slave wages.

His first point of tension for me was the Greenspan answer, but I can give him a pass for that one.

Then abortion stance. It first was a poorly worded answer and then he took the extremist answer (no abortion ever). Best answer he should have given, "I am against Roe v. Wade" and I will seek it getting overturned and appoint judges to see that it is.

The China answer. He made a gaffe. He should have corrected himself quickly. Most LOGICAL people knew what he was saying. China is upgrading their nukes and military capacities, but it sounded bad nonetheless.

Then the sexual harassment RESPONSE. I mean they were caught so off-guard, by something they should have known was coming!

Foreign is what people are claiming is your weak point, why aren't you studying up?

I still love the 9-9-9 plan, his economic geniuity is remarkable and undeniable and he would be the perfect man running our economy. However, he has too much foot and mouth disease and I think Romney might be a better pick.

Well for what it's worth I'm sorry he didn't turn out as well as you thought he would. I think he did a good job shaking things up and brought a good spin to the debates with his 9-9-9 plan. I don't agree that it would help the nation but it did open up some good dialogue. :clap2:

it's kind of funny that you didn't care what idiocy came out of his mouth til it was about the middle east.

he was pro choice until his masters told him that's not the "base's" party line... so he backtracked.

he knows nothing so didn't know china already had nukes. you're giving him a pass for a total lack of preparedness.... about something an elementary school student knows.

he wasn't just "caught off guard" about the sexual harassment issue... first... yes, he should have known it would be brought out by someone competing with him for the GOP nod. then he lied about it... then he tried to make up a reason for why he lied... then 3 more women showed up with similar complaints.

and 9-9-9 came from the sims video game.

and you finally hit the breaking point because he wasn't knowledgeable enough to say *why* he disagreed with the president about libya???

THAT is what got you?

jaysus....

Pales-Pales-Pales-Palestine!

How he fumbled around before he gave his sounded like he was studying up. Sounded like he had a tutor and an extensive review sheet and he was trying to get a mental picture of where the right answer was on the review sheet. "um, no, that's not it ... I can remember it was somewhere near the bottom ... um what was that ... oh yeah, now I remember ....." And then he gave the rehearsed answer.

At least that's how it sounded to me. Not confidence inspiring. But it did sound like he had studied up.

(The comment in quotes is my paraphrase/impression of what I heard, not an exact quote. I heard it yesterday but didn't go double check before posting just now.)

Watching Herman Cain trying to answer the Libya question was actually painful. I thought Rick Perry was bad last week!!! I almost felt sorry for Cain.

How can anyone even consider Perry or Cain?? Can you imagine either actually being president??? It's too scary to think about. They both need to get out.
Yep. Can you picture him meeting with our allies and he says,

“Libya. President Obama supported the uprising, correct? President Obama called for the removal of Qadhafi. Just want to make sure we’re talking about the same thing before I say, yes I agree, I know I didn’t agree. I do not agree with the way he handled it for the following reason — no, that’s a different one. I gotta go back to … Got all this stuff twirling around in my head. Specifically, what are you asking me, did I agree or not disagree with on what? … Here’s what I would have — I would have done a better job of determining who the opposition is and I’m sure that our intelligence people have some of that information. Based upon who made up that opposition — based upon who made up that opposition, might have caused me to make some different decisions about how we participated. Secondly, no, I did not agree with Qadhafi killing his citizens. Absolutely not. So something would have had to be — I would have supported many of the things they did in order to help stop that. It’s not a simple yes-no, because there are different pieces and I would have gone about assessing the situation differently, which might have caused us to end up in the same place. But where I think more could have been done was, what’s the nature of the opposition?

Herman Cain | Libya Question | Milwauke Journal-Sentinel | Video | TheBlaze.com

I don't know what's worst, not being able to remember the Departments of government you plan to cut or not being able to answer the simplest question one could ask about foreign policy.

Do you REALLY want a person whose pauses are measured in minutes rather than seconds to be the one to talk to Russia? How about with Iran?

Do you REALLY want a person whose pauses are measured in minutes rather than seconds to be the one to talk to Russia? How about with Iran?

This was one instance of plausing! So don't slander him and making it look like always.

This was one instance of plausing! So don't slander him and making it look like always.

How about his "I don't remember" to "I vaguely recall" to "I recall a settlement" to "I forgot again", concerning his sex scandal cover up?

You want him to hand that load of crap over to leaders of other nations when we run combat operations?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2MzWHVEvUE]Obama Gaffes - Greatest Hits - YouTube[/ame]

What do you say about Obama's sick kid getting a breathlizer?

Forum List

Back