I might be off the Cain train

Discussion in 'Politics' started by GHook93, Nov 15, 2011.

1. GHook93

GHook93 Aristotle

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,932
    His first point of tension for me was the Greenspan answer, but I can give him a pass for that one.

Then abortion stance. It first was a poorly worded answer and then he took the extremist answer (no abortion ever). Best answer he should have given, "I am against Roe v. Wade" and I will seek it getting overturned and appoint judges to see that it is.

The China answer. He made a gaffe. He should have corrected himself quickly. Most LOGICAL people knew what he was saying. China is upgrading their nukes and military capacities, but it sounded bad nonetheless.

Then the sexual harassment RESPONSE. I mean they were caught so off-guard, by something they should have known was coming!

Now the Libya thing. What the hell was that.

Foreign is what people are claiming is your weak point, why aren't you studying up?

I still love the 9-9-9 plan, his economic geniuity is remarkable and undeniable and he would be the perfect man running our economy. However, he has too much foot and mouth disease and I think Romney might be a better pick.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. Ravi

Ravi Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +29,855
    Does this mean that you're a racist? Because I'm pretty sure you've stated in the past that your support of Cain proved you weren't one.

:eusa_eh:

3. strollingbones

strollingbones Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +31,971
    ahh now ravi...dont kick the ghook when he is down.....

he finally admits that the gop gods have deemed romney the nominee to hand the election to obama

4. Truthmatters

Truthmatters BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,233
    the Cain train has derariled and its best to find another way to the station.

5. Nosmo King

Nosmo King Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,327
    Isn't there anyone to blame for Cain's brain fart? Surely the media/liberals/DNC/Perry campaign had something to do with it!

If 9-9-9 didn't convince you that Cain should not be allowed anywhere near any seat of power in Washington, how could his ineptitude answering a simple question about Libya dissuade?

Why on earth would working American families vote for someone promising a 9% increase in their cost of living?

6. California Girl

California Girl BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,965
    I don't care what his personal view is on abortion. I don't care who says what about sexual harassment unless they have proof. I don't overly mind his gaffes at all. Everyone who spends time in front of the media is gonna say something dumb occasionally. I find it mildly entertaining that those who defend one politicians gaffes as 'misspeaks' are the same ones who howl like banshees about the gaffes from the other side.

Frankly, I like him because he's not a DC insider. Simple. I hate politicians.

7. Wiseacre

Wiseacre Retired USAF Chief Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,194
    Do you want guy that talks the talk or walks the walk? A guy who sounds great but can't govern worth a damn? Or a guy that doesn't spread the fertilizer real smooth but gets the job done?

God, we're so stupid when it comes to electing our political leaders.

8. Ravi

Ravi Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +29,855
    Did anyone from the press or during the debates ever ask him that question?

All you need to know about Cain is he's a former lobbyist....even slimier than a politician, imo.

9. GHook93

GHook93 Aristotle

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,932
    Your wrong on that fat stuff. I didn't state it, because I could careless less if people thought I was a racist. I never like Cain because he was a black. Rather I liked him because of his business expertise and 999 plan.

So go eat another twinkie!

10. GHook93

GHook93 Aristotle

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,932
    GOP gods have not picked Romney just yet. And Romney would be a great candidate. He would be 1000 fold better than what we have now!