I May Be Turning Homo

I bought new shoes today, which is gay in and of itself. However, now back at my office I have got to say that these are the gayest shoes I have ever bought or worn. And I love them. They are Penguins, which I have never owned before.

View attachment 62960

I may have to go shoot something this weekend to offset the queer.

Your shoes are OK. Now this guy has has bad taste in shoes. He should be wearing red thigh high boots.

upload_2016-2-10_16-45-21.png

I bought new shoes today, which is gay in and of itself. However, now back at my office I have got to say that these are the gayest shoes I have ever bought or worn. And I love them. They are Penguins, which I have never owned before.

View attachment 62960

Your shoes are OK. Now this guy has has bad taste in shoes. He should be wearing red thigh high boots.

View attachment 62962

Hahaha...

You Texans.....

Red thigh high boots and spurs...

All day long!!!!

Those shoes are FAR too gay for a Texan!

:wtf: ^^^^^^

wtf not to the above ...but to the apparition Hossfly posted there

If I go out, these

th

Awwwww Hell....I got a pair just like those.
Of course the wife bought em for me and they're just gathering dust in the closet but still.
Since I retired the only shoes I need or wear are Merrel hiking boots and Reef flip flops.
Oh and waders for fishing and flounder gigging.

Loafers/slip-ons are a lot easier on my back.

View attachment 62960

View attachment 62962
Goddamn. THAT is gay.

If I go out, these

th

Of course the wife bought em for me and they're just gathering dust in the closet but still.
Since I retired the only shoes I need or wear are Merrel hiking boots and Reef flip flops.

Loafers/slip-ons are a lot easier on my back.

Oh I hear ya.
Thats why it's flip flops unless I need the foot protection.

..before you enter the message board....

View attachment 62960

Dork munch looking shoes.The whey to tell if you've gone ghey is when you wear your sexy Levi's and pee in them, and roll in the dirt...

View attachment 62960

Dork munch looking shoes.The whey to tell if you've gone ghey is when you wear your sexy Levi's and pee in them, and roll in the dirt...
Wtf moonglow?

View attachment 62960

Wtf moonglow?
I saw it at an art exhibit about the time they were putting crosses in Mason jars of urine....

Forum List

Back