I May Be Turning Homo

ZackB

Gold Member
Feb 1, 2016
Deep South
I bought new shoes today, which is gay in and of itself. However, now back at my office I have got to say that these are the gayest shoes I have ever bought or worn. And I love them. They are Penguins, which I have never owned before.

ImageUploadedByUSMessageBoard.com1455141561.744021.jpg

I may have to go shoot something this weekend to offset the queer.

They're not bad. I've seen worse... now those socks...

I bought new shoes today, which is gay in and of itself. However, now back at my office I have got to say that these are the gayest shoes I have ever bought or worn. And I love them. They are Penguins, which I have never owned before.

View attachment 62960

I agree. You are one sick puppy.

Nice shoes..... Cream socks and grey 'slacks"? NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Shoot yourself bro....

The shoes are ok... The rest?

Not even a "queer" would be seen dead in those!

Don't big yourself up dude! You can get away with the shoes... The rest... And, obviously your normal self... "GAY"!!!!

Nice shoes..... Cream socks and grey 'slacks"? NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

don't be picky------the shoes are nice----the pants are nice-----the socks -----seem to
match (each other) -------its all ok----overall------try not to think about it-----no one cares WHOM you love..... or what

View attachment 62960

My wife is 5'8", brown hair, brown eyes.....

View attachment 62960

.... we can only be sure if we see the rest of you....

Forum List

Back