I May Be Turning Homo

I don't think buying nice shoes are gay. I DO think posting them on a forum is gay G.T.

Nice shoes..... Cream socks and grey 'slacks"? NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

don't be picky------the shoes are nice----the pants are nice-----the socks -----seem to
match (each other) -------its all ok----overall------try not to think about it-----no one cares WHOM you love..... or what

Not picky, just sayin'.... If this dude thinks he has the class to be "queer" with socks and pants like that... He ain't gonna pull anything but himself!

The shoes are cool... For the rest... Get a makeover man!!!!

I bought new shoes today, which is gay in and of itself. However, now back at my office I have got to say that these are the gayest shoes I have ever bought or worn. And I love them. They are Penguins, which I have never owned before.

View attachment 62960

I may have to go shoot something this weekend to offset the queer.

.... we can only be sure if we see the rest of you....
You are worse than a horny 18 year old boy

I bought new shoes today, which is gay in and of itself. However, now back at my office I have got to say that these are the gayest shoes I have ever bought or worn. And I love them. They are Penguins, which I have never owned before.

View attachment 62960

.... we can only be sure if we see the rest of you....
You are worse than a horny 18 year old boy

I know isn't it awesome??? ;)

View attachment 62960

I have the same style different color: Allen Edmonds.

Fuck you for thinking you were a gaylord. Now learn how to dress properly you homo.

My shoes?

th

:rofl:

They are just an updated version of a Nu-buck leather 2 eye blutcher oxford with a leawood leather wrapped heel.... love them!

No, you are not gay.... it's actually an updated version of a very traditional and classic oxford that's been around nearly a century! truth!

Last edited:
Thank you for the input. I am probably too fucked up on colors to truly be gay. Hell, I thought brown and tan went with sharkskin pants just fine. I routinely wear a dark brown sports coat with gray slacks.

Who has a desk without a computer? WTF do you do all day? :spinner:?
My computer is on another table next to my desk. I have to see people in my office. I can't have a monitor between me and them when talking to them. Wtf?

Thank you for the input. I am probably too fucked up on colors to truly be gay. Hell, I thought brown and tan went with sharkskin pants just fine. I routinely wear a dark brown sports coat with gray slacks.

your shoes are just fine! :up:....

Forum List

Back