Liberals say prices are too high(water, food, drugs); then too low (Walmart hate); Which is it???

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Anyone notice libtards bitch about prices being too low.....then too high....then too low....

Price of food and water? Too high. Po folks can't afford it!
Price of healthcare? Too high!!! We want it free.

Price of anything at Walmart?? TOO LOW!!! It runs off mom and pops and it's evil capitalism.
Price of unskilled labor (min wage)? TOO LOW. Your labor should cost way more to hire (see that angle libs??)

Which is it turds? You bitch about the evils of low price Walmart. Then bitch about poor people not being able to afford anything.

It's almost like you all want everything to cost the same equal amount and everyone to be paid the same equal amount.

Hey.............in some places in this country right now, gasoline has hit 99 cents/gal.

Thanks Obama!

Remember when the Republicans were saying that by this time in his presidency, gas would be over 4.00/gal?

Big businesses are forming massive monopolies, killing off all the smaller businesses and having their way with the consumer. Do you like the idea of massive corps owning the market place and telling your grandma that she needs to pay 1000 times as much as it was a few years earlier??? How is this fair?

Also when we talk about walmart we're talking about wages...Not the same thing. lol A few people at the time are making billions of dollars and the workers can't even pay for ass wipe. Of course that is fair to you.

Something is seriously wrong.

Hey.............in some places in this country right now, gasoline has hit 99 cents/gal.

Thanks Obama!

Remember when the Republicans were saying that by this time in his presidency, gas would be over 4.00/gal?

Funny how that works! Record output of oil coming out of our ground yet these idiots blame Obama. lol!!!!

Obama of course is a corporate shill that doesn't enforce our anti-trust laws and signed dumb trade deals. This is why we need bernie.

Big businesses are forming massive monopolies, killing off all the smaller businesses and having their way with the consumer. Do you like the idea of massive corps owning the market place and telling your grandma that she needs to pay 1000 times as much as it was a few years earlier??? How is this fair?

Also when we talk about walmart we're talking about wages...Not the same thing. lol A few people at the time are making billions of dollars and the workers can't even pay for ass wipe. Of course that is fair to you.

Something is seriously wrong.

And don't forget, it's because Wal Mart refuses to pay a living wage that their employees qualify for food stamps. Remember when Wal Mart was taking donations a couple of Christmases ago in their stores to help out their employees who were poor?

Obama had not

Thanks Obama!

hing to do with it, in fact if he had is drothers it would be 6 dollars a gallon. Gas is cheap because the OPEC nations don't want sand shale to be affordable so they cut the price to low to make it worth producing.

The senior I help care for, I took to walmart food market after taking her to the dentist. I was surprised by how much food she was able to get for less than $50 on her food stamp card.
After taking her home I prepared several dishes for her for the next weeks and some for the freezer. Well balanced meals and a variety to tempt her poor appetite.

For those on a budget, why pay more than you have to? If you can save 25-50% off retail, it makes sense.

I don't like her eating fast food or frozen TV dinners when I am not there.

Why are people so negative on walmart? Even without unions the employees seem to like working there and will go out of their way to help you find things, not just give directions.

I'm not a shopper so I don't care how well decorated a store is. I'm usually in and out as quick as I can.

Thanks Obama!

It is. Actually just very close to it.

Thanks Obama!

:lol: CA, HA, and AL maybe. Not in Texas. Not in Utah. Not in the great majority of the states. Tipsy just go to bed, you are losing your grip.

Thanks Obama!

Here in Amarillo, gas is running about 1.40 a gallon. How is 1.40 even CLOSE to 4.00? I see that you're playing with your "facts" again.

Thanks Obama!

Here in Amarillo, gas is running about 1.40 a gallon. How is 1.40 even CLOSE to 4.00? I see that you're playing with your "facts" again.
Here in Los Angeles it's down to $3.69 a gallon. I have seen stations in Beverly Hills where its $4.15 a gallon.

Thanks Obama!

Here in Los Angeles it's down to $3.69 a gallon. I have seen stations in Beverly Hills where its $4.15 a gallon.
And I wrote above that AK, TX, and HA would probably be the exceptions. Tipsy, you are the exception that proves the rule that gas is cheap.

Anyone notice libtards bitch about prices being too low.....then too high....then too low....

Price of food and water? Too high. Po folks can't afford it!
Price of healthcare? Too high!!! We want it free.

Price of anything at Walmart?? TOO LOW!!! It runs off mom and pops and it's evil capitalism.
Price of unskilled labor (min wage)? TOO LOW. Your labor should cost way more to hire (see that angle libs??)

Which is it turds? You bitch about the evils of low price Walmart. Then bitch about poor people not being able to afford anything.

It's almost like you all want everything to cost the same equal amount and everyone to be paid the same equal amount.

Wrong-wingers are not particularly big on logical consistency. Look up Orwell's description of “doublethink”—that's a pretty good summary of modern wrong-wing thinking.

Thanks Obama!

It's going down, right now. At its peak, I was seeing gas prices well above $4/gallon; and that was during the current Obama administration.

I'm not making any claims about what Obama's policies may or may not have had with gasoline prices going over $4/gallon, or now, in some places that I'm seeing, dropping below $2/gallon (I haven't seen any close to $1 yet); but one thing you have to admit is that if Obama has been consistent about anything, it has been about his complete lack of concern over the impact of energy prices on working-class Americans.

I guess that you've missed the fact that gas prices have hit a much lower point under Obama than they would have ever hit under Jr..

I guess that you've missed the fact that gas prices have hit a much lower point under Obama than they would have ever hit under Jr..

I doubt that. Since before he was even elected, Obama's stated policies have been hostile to energy producers, and, by his own admission, were expected to increase energy costs.

What has he done, now, that he can take credit for gasoline prices falling as far as they have?

Sorry Bob, but the gas prices are a lot lower than they were under Jr.

Oh yeah...............under Jr. they were going up, under Obama they have gone down.

Sorry, but the Republican way of thinking is being shown to be deficient. Gas prices are down, and the stock market and job creation is up.

Even if the stock market lost over 300 points today, it's still double the amount it was when Obama took over. Jr. left when the stock market was around 7,000, and today it is over twice that amount.

Sorry Bob, but the gas prices are a lot lower than they were under Jr.

Oh yeah...............under Jr. they were going up, under Obama they have gone down.

Sorry, but the Republican way of thinking is being shown to be deficient. Gas prices are down, and the stock market and job creation is up.

Even if the stock market lost over 300 points today, it's still double the amount it was when Obama took over. Jr. left when the stock market was around 7,000, and today it is over twice that amount.

You have not supported the connection that you're trying to make.

Crude oil prices go up and down due to variables entirely outside of the control of our government, and most certainly out of the control of our President; and with them, and some other variables thrown in, so do prices of refined gasoline.

You're trying to credit President Obama for how low gasoline prices currently are, and claiming that they are lower than they would be with a different President, but I do not see any facts that support this. What has Barack Obama done, to cause gasoline prices to be low?

Since before he was elected, he has always called for, and pursued, policies that are overtly hostile to the business of providing affordable energy to the people. I think that available evidence suggests that if he's had any influence on the price of gasoline or on any other form of energy, his influence can only have been to cause these prices to be higher than they would otherwise be.

Forum List

Back