I Love You!

Having sex to get love? just a fading feeling. Would you humble yourself to a stranger, would you embarrass yourself in front of many, would you be seen with the homeless, would you care for a sick person you don't even know. Do you have this type love in you?

This is definitely love, and many other things besides. My hat's off to those who can and will do these things and more. It's not easy.

But what kind of person serves out of love then brags about it on a message board? Don't think you'll get many takers, my friend. :lol:

I'll say it to the woman that deserves those words. Once I've found her.
Mostly I say:
"I like you".
"I like to spend my time with you".
"I like having you around me."
These are true words and feelings of the moment.

When my sister got married- about 15 years ago- I gave a speech that I had worked on for months prior. The one thing I knew I wanted to say was "I love you". It dawned on me that I'd never said that to her. And I couldn't say it to her without first telling my 5 brothers that I love them- something else I'd never done. So over the course of several weeks (when the opportunity presented it) that's just what I did. And I meant it. Yeah I meant it.

And that's the only thing I'm sure of in life- my love for siblings and children. The spouse? Pffft.

Having sex to get love? just a fading feeling. Would you humble yourself to a stranger, would you embarrass yourself in front of many, would you be seen with the homeless, would you care for a sick person you don't even know. Do you have this type love in you?

I have no problem humbling myself in front of anyone.
I hate being embarrassed, but its great not showing it!
I have no problem being seen with homeless, they are a way of life here in the city.
I care for many i don't know.

What is the point of the questions?

The last time you uttered those three words did you mean it, or was it from habit?

Complete this sentence, Love to me is:

I say it casually to many people. I say it to those i love all the time.

Love is an interesting thing. You can love and hate the same person. You can love someone and not even like them. You can love someone and not be IN love with them. There are people you you never say the words "i love you" to but in everything you do screams that you love them.

Men say "i love you" to get sex. Women have sex to get "love".

I love people for doing kind or nice things. I love people who help. But i am sure not "in love" with them.

Something to always remember: You can be dead in the next moment. Did you tell the people you love you loved them?

Very interesting. Do you think a person can be in love with more than other person at the same time?

Your question tells me you think its is possible. :)

Yes i do think it is possible. I don't believe in a single sole mate. I think there are many soul mates.

The last time you uttered those three words did you mean it, or was it from habit?

When i put the palm of my hand on your face, fingers softly pressing into warm flesh. My face hovering in front of you that the only thing you can see is my eyes..looking into yours. My voice, less then a breath of a whisper saying "I love you"

I say it casually to many people. I say it to those i love all the time.

Love is an interesting thing. You can love and hate the same person. You can love someone and not even like them. You can love someone and not be IN love with them. There are people you you never say the words "i love you" to but in everything you do screams that you love them.

Men say "i love you" to get sex. Women have sex to get "love".

I love people for doing kind or nice things. I love people who help. But i am sure not "in love" with them.

Something to always remember: You can be dead in the next moment. Did you tell the people you love you loved them?

Very interesting. Do you think a person can be in love with more than other person at the same time?

Not if they need to be sharp the next day.

I meant it when I said it to him today. :)

"We often confuse attachment with love. Attachment is concerned with my needs, my happiness, while love is an unselfish attitude, concerned with the needs and happiness of others.... A relationship free of unrealistic grasping is free of disappointment, conflict, jealousy, and other problems, and is fertile ground for the growth of love and wisdom."

Love to me is a genuine caring and affection for another....

When i put the palm of my hand on your face, fingers softly pressing into warm flesh. My face hovering in front of you that the only thing you can see is my eyes..looking into yours.

This sounds very close to something I think I heard The Count saying on some other thread . . .

I don't say the "L" word unless I mean it. If I don't feel it - absolutely - then I don't say it.

It means many things, depending on to whom you say it:

Pets - thank you for licking my face and making me feel good when the rest of my life seems to be swirling down the universal toilet.
Children - you are the most important, best thing in life, a part of me in a completely new life.
Family - we are a unit, we stand for each other, support each other help each other and no one can break that.
Significant other/spouse/partner - I'm yours and will stand by you. You're the one I want to share everything with and grow old with. You may not be a perfect person, but you're perfect for me.

Every night when Mrs. BBD and I go to bed I tell her I love her. In fact, just about every night I say, "Good night, honey. I love you. Will you scratch my back?"

Every night when Mrs. BBD and I go to bed I tell her I love her. In fact, just about every night I say, "Good night, honey. I love you. Will you scratch my back?"

How could she resist the silver-tongued devil that is you? Poor woman - it's a wonder she can even speak when blessed with your presence.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRLf04gH7mc]YouTube - I LOVE YOU, MAN : movie trailer | DreamWorks | 2009 | Watch It in HIGH QUALITY ![/ame]

I tell my fur kids all the time I love them. Every day, every night. They keep me around. :)

True love is breaking the restraining order.

spit.gif

Forum List

Back