I like Newt as the Republican candidate

You mean you like President-wannbe Newt?

There is no current President-elect, and there won't be until AFTER the election results.

Capitan Obvious is obvious.

:lol:

In the land of the blind a one eyed man is king, lad.

Given that people here often post from a postion of absolute ignorance, it behooves us to correct the record.

:lol::laugh2::rofl::laugh2::lol:

Best thing about that post is that I have no idea if you're fucking with me or dead serious.

You get Two Thumbs up for that.

:2up:

Over 50 years since anyone else has.

Now humble me and prove the comment wrong.

Prove what comment wrong? You guys have been yammering it up to high heaven that Bush didn't really have a surplus. Now a new talking point for you guys is that "Newt" produced a balanced budget.

Fucking classic.
My god you are stupid.

Do you understand the difference between a balanced budget and a budget surplus?

Over 50 years since anyone else has.

Now humble me and prove the comment wrong.

Prove what comment wrong? You guys have been yammering it up to high heaven that Bush didn't really have a surplus. Now a new talking point for you guys is that "Newt" produced a balanced budget.

Fucking classic.
My god you are stupid.

Do you understand the difference between a balanced budget and a budget surplus?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Amazing!

But then the Mormon bashing will start. I'm really looking forward to that.

Joe Blow has been all over that for several weeks now...

http://www.usmessageboard.com/members/joeb131.html

Yup. But the major difference is now that Mittens has locked it down, the Democrats will be doing it in droves.

I was trying to warn you idiots off of this, but sadly, you all didn't listen.

Now we are all going to get to find out how crazy Mormons really are... and Romney will lose by Goldwater like proporations.

Well, he'll take Utah.

No doubt President Obama could very well win a second term, and IF he were to beat Romney by "Goldwater like proportions", then so too would he have defeated any of the other Republican candidates...So don't try to play I told you so as if an Obama win makes you so damn brilliant in your Romney analysis.

The Republicans need moderates, independents, and fiscal conservatives in order to win the White House...That is fact, not opinion. The vast majority of voters who would choose Santorum or Newt in the final election are already in the (R)ight column, regardless...All except for you and a few other bigots who are afraid of Mormons, that is.

Toward some of your other comments, much of the voting in primaries is often defensive, meaning many of those who voted for Santorum in Iowa are either voters who want to see Romney lose the nomination, or see Obama win a second term...

All things considered, comparing Mitt's Iowa caucus numbers to his 2008 numbers are relatively meaningless, unless you're a talking head with an agenda to spin...

Also, most people can see the differences between a 1994 Senate race in Massachusetts, a 2008 Presidential race following 8 years of Bush/Cheney, and a 2012 Presidential race after 4 years of Obama/Biden. The political circumstances and context of national sentiment are quite different, to say the least...

I wonder if it's possible for you to explain what it is in particular about a Romney presidency that you are SO opposed to without mentioning his religion? :doubt:

Mormons believe black people are God's filthy mistake.

Fact, not opinion.

Well, I think you might be God's filthy mistake, but back to the subject of Mitt's presidency? You are afraid of certain Mormon policies he will implement because he supposedly secretly advocates against black people, are you?

I'm starting to think Obama will win even easier than last time.

As we saw in 2008 the fact that Obama has zero accomplishments didn't mean much so it won't mean much that that's still the case in 2012. And he was going against a man who no one was excited about.

The only difference in 2012 is Obama is the incumbent, which always helps even when things are awful (see 2004). It's going to be ugly and a pointless election essentially.

Not that I'll contribute to the scumbag's victory.

Fact, not opinion.

Well, I think you might be God's filthy mistake, but back to the subject of Mitt's presidency? You are afraid of certain Mormon policies he will implement because he supposedly secretly advocates against black people, are you?

Not afraid one bit.

Our country would never elect a racist cult member for president. :thup:

Fact, not opinion.

Not afraid one bit.

Our country would never elect a racist cult member for president. :thup:

So you think Mitt is a racist? :doubt: You think Mitt's Religion would actually effect his policies?

Mitt Romney - December 6, 2007

"America faces a new generation of challenges. Radical violent Islam seeks to destroy us. An emerging China endeavors to surpass our economic leadership. And we are troubled at home by government overspending, overuse of foreign oil, and the breakdown of the family.

"Over the last year, we have embarked on a national debate on how best to preserve American leadership. Today, I wish to address a topic which I believe is fundamental to America's greatness: our religious liberty. I will also offer perspectives on how my own faith would inform my presidency, if I were elected.

"There are some who may feel that religion is not a matter to be seriously considered in the context of the weighty threats that face us. If so, they are at odds with the nation's founders, for they, when our nation faced its greatest peril, sought the blessings of the Creator. And further, they discovered the essential connection between the survival of a free land and the protection of religious freedom. In John Adams' words: 'We have no government armed with power capable of contending with human passions unbridled by morality and religion... Our constitution was made for a moral and religious people.'

"Freedom requires religion just as religion requires freedom. Freedom opens the windows of the soul so that man can discover his most profound beliefs and commune with God. Freedom and religion endure together, or perish alone.

"Given our grand tradition of religious tolerance and liberty, some wonder whether there are any questions regarding an aspiring candidate's religion that are appropriate. I believe there are. And I will answer them today.

"Almost 50 years ago another candidate from Massachusetts explained that he was an American running for president, not a Catholic running for president. Like him, I am an American running for president. I do not define my candidacy by my religion. A person should not be elected because of his faith nor should he be rejected because of his faith.

"Let me assure you that no authorities of my church, or of any other church for that matter, will ever exert influence on presidential decisions. Their authority is theirs, within the province of church affairs, and it ends where the affairs of the nation begin.

"As governor, I tried to do the right as best I knew it, serving the law and answering to the Constitution. I did not confuse the particular teachings of my church with the obligations of the office and of the Constitution - and of course, I would not do so as president. I will put no doctrine of any church above the plain duties of the office and the sovereign authority of the law.

Transcript: Mitt Romney's Faith Speech : NPR

The only reason Mitt got elected governor of Massachusetts is because Shannon O'Brien was his opponent. He won't be so lucky this time.

The only reason Mitt got elected governor of Massachusetts is because Shannon O'Brien was his opponent. He won't be so lucky this time.

So you have no answer then. Being elected Governor of Massachusetts in 2002 has nothing to do with my question, but you knew that already...

You eagerly assert that America "would never elect a racist cult member for president" without any evidence whatsoever that Mr Romney actually is racist, and despite solid evidence that his Mormonism would not effect his policies as President...

:lame:

Aside from the racism, Mormons believe some pretty fucked up shit. Yeah, even more fucked up than most religions. We're talking near Scientology level fucked up.

If anyone thinks the left-wing smear machine isn't going to be all over that like Palin on black cock should he get the nomination, then you have your head up your ass.

Ya know at first I was vehemently opposed to Newt. However, now I'm rethinking my stance.
I'm beginning to like having him around because of the way he attacks Romney.

I loved his response when the lady asked, "So you are calling Mitt Romney a liar?"....yes
Then when he told Romney the only reason he wasn't a career politician is because he lost to Kennedy. Seriously entertaining. I hope he destroys him in the next debate.

Forum List

Back