I like Newt as the Republican candidate

Looks like it will be Mitten but oh, how sad that will be. A very entertaining Republican eat Republican season will grind to a halt as boring Mitten becomes the presidential candidate.

:(

I think your dream GOP primary would be between Jeffrey Dahlmer, John Wayne Gacey, Ted Bundy and Charles Manson.

I like Newt as well.

I think he would eat Barry alive and I would love to see it.

He ended up in like 5th place or so in Iowa? He can't even eat the goofy right wingnuts alive. Obama is taking no prisoners, Newt isn't going anywhere.

Unless, of course, Obama declares you a terrorist. Then he can take you prisoner indefinitely.

I love the Newt Gingrich of the current Republican Primary. I'm not sure about all the other Newt Gingriches like the one that was in that commercial with Pelosi, and the one that cheated on his wife.

I don't think America can afford somebody who is just "ever changing" with five different personalities all living inside him. We've had two absolutely DISASTEROUS presidencies. THIS TIME AROUND CAN WE PLEASE VOTE FOR A CANDIDATE THAT WILL DO WHAT HE SAYS AND BE WHO HE IS???? FOR ONCE??? PLEASE???

When it comes to debating skills, I like Newt, he would absolutely humiliate Obama in a debate. Not even with his teleprompter would Obama be fast enough to keep up with Newt. The problem with Newt is, he has more baggage than JFK International Airport. Unfortunately, Newt falls into the category of someone he is highly intelligent, yet very foolish as well.

Now, in regards to the Mormon bashing if Romney wins the nomination, the Mormon bashing will pretty much guarentee everyone to hear the phrase "President Elect Mitt Romney". People are not going to be interested in Democrats bashing Romney's religion, they want solutions. Attacking Romney's religion will be viewed as a cheap attack due to trying to hide a disasterous 4 years in office.

Baruch Menachem stated:

I think your dream GOP primary would be between Jeffrey Dahlmer, John Wayne Gacey, Ted Bundy and Charles Manson.

Wow, brilliant reply! Considering 3 of the 4 you mentioned are dead, that "dream" would be impossible. Gotta love a well thought out reply like this!

Last edited:
Baruch Menachem stated:

Wow, brilliant reply! Considering 3 of the 4 you mentioned are dead, that "dream" would be impossible. Gotta love a well thought out reply like this!

I'm pretty sure it was a joke assbonnet. Gotta love a well shoved stick up your ass. :thup:

Baruch Menachem stated:

I'm pretty sure it was a joke assbonnet. Gotta love a well shoved stick up your ass. :thup:

and then some

Looks like it will be Mitten but oh, how sad that will be. A very entertaining Republican eat Republican season will grind to a halt as boring Mitten becomes the presidential candidate.

I'm watching Ed Shults this morning and his panel is really pushing for Santorun. :D

He's looking good going into New Hampshire and they say the more he wins, the more Republican money will come his way.

Baruch Menachem stated:

well, michelle bachmann tried to suck up to the john wayne gacy supporters.

Well I have good news for you then.

Mitt and Santorum tied in Iowa, not one President has finished above 3rd place since before Nixon.

The robot and the jebus freak are out if history continues it's pattern.

Nah. Even though they are all Republicans, even Republicans wouldn't be stupid enough to support them. I think.

But then the Mormon bashing will start. I'm really looking forward to that.

Joe Blow has been all over that for several weeks now...

http://www.usmessageboard.com/members/joeb131.html

Yup. But the major difference is now that Mittens has locked it down, the Democrats will be doing it in droves.

I was trying to warn you idiots off of this, but sadly, you all didn't listen.

Now we are all going to get to find out how crazy Mormons really are... and Romney will lose by Goldwater like proporations.

Well, he'll take Utah.

Forum List

Back