I like Newt as the Republican candidate

The only reason Mitt got elected governor of Massachusetts is because Shannon O'Brien was his opponent. He won't be so lucky this time.

So you have no answer then. Being elected Governor of Massachusetts in 2002 has nothing to do with my question, but you knew that already...

You eagerly assert that America "would never elect a racist cult member for president" without any evidence whatsoever that Mr Romney actually is racist, and despite solid evidence that his Mormonism would not effect his policies as President...

:lame:

I don't think his religion would affect his policies as President any more than any other President but I sure am grinning from ear to ear trying to imagine a right-wing conservative from the south casting a vote for a Yankee polygamist. Especially since they all think polygamy is the next step after same-sex marriage, only to be followed by bestiality. This ought to be fun!!

The only reason Mitt got elected governor of Massachusetts is because Shannon O'Brien was his opponent. He won't be so lucky this time.

So you have no answer then. Being elected Governor of Massachusetts in 2002 has nothing to do with my question, but you knew that already...

You eagerly assert that America "would never elect a racist cult member for president" without any evidence whatsoever that Mr Romney actually is racist, and despite solid evidence that his Mormonism would not effect his policies as President...

I don't think his religion would affect his policies as President any more than any other President but I sure am grinning from ear to ear trying to imagine a right-wing conservative from the south casting a vote for a Yankee polygamist. Especially since they all think polygamy is the next step after same-sex marriage, only to be followed by bestiality. This ought to be fun!!

There are some people whose vote Mitt could never win, but the majority of rational voters would like to see an honest debate on real issues that actually effect their lives.

There are some people whose vote Mitt could never win, but the majority of rational voters would like to see an honest debate on real issues that actually effect their lives.

Agreed.

Mitt's record of flip-flopping will affect him as well. Ultimately, it will be his Romneycare health plan that will be his undoing. Romney's only hope would be to stop flip-flopping and admit he is behind his state's health plan and possibly win over some moderate Democrats. He loses votes from lots of Republicans in doing so though. He's not in a good position.

Tell me again how 'Mittens' is your guy. :lmao:

:cuckoo:

Of all the candidates, I would like to see Mitt Romney as our next president, yes.

It's not that complicated, but I find your projection of deceit very telling... :thup:

Sweet! :clap2:

Serious question: Is it still projecting if you're right? :dunno:

:cuckoo: Right about what? You're wrong, so it's still projecting deceit...

Since you've openly admitted to employing sock puppet accounts on this political forum, it seems it is you who has a penchant for the sort deceit you project... :eusa_whistle:

You have now repeatedly claimed that I am not really a conservative...I assume just because I respect many liberal posters on this board and often times I even agree with them on certain issues where I do not see a contradiction with my conservative views. Don't blame me for your lack of comprehension, or you selective reading of my posts, I am in fact an independent voter who hopes Romney wins...Simple as that.

If you need to label me a liberal conservative or a conservative liberal, whatever. WGAF?

Last edited:
:cuckoo:

Of all the candidates, I would like to see Mitt Romney as our next president, yes.

It's not that complicated, but I find your projection of deceit very telling... :thup:

Sweet! :clap2:

Serious question: Is it still projecting if you're right? :dunno:

:cuckoo: Right about what? You're wrong, so it's still projecting deceit...

Since you've openly admitted to employing sock puppet accounts on this political forum, it seems it is you who has a penchant for the sort deceit you project... :eusa_whistle:

You have now repeatedly claimed that I am not really a conservative...I assume just because I respect many liberal posters on this board and often times I even agree with them on certain issues where I do not see a contradiction with my conservative views. Don't blame me for your lack of comprehension, or you selective reading of my posts, I am in fact an independent voter who hopes Romney wins...Simple as that.

If you need to label me a liberal conservative or a conservative liberal, whatever. WGAF?

:blahblah:

The only people you're fool'n are fools beyotch!

I know better.

That's just how I troll, so suck it fraud. :thup:

:rolleyes: Beat it, troll. Get back to your precious filth zone now, buh bye.

Sure, but before I go allow me to give you nice warm cup of go fuck yourself, fraud. :thup:

Thanks for the thoughtful discussion, as always, dipshit. :thup:

img-brilliant-121

Thanks, manitool, for clearly demonstrating your delusions as well as your willingness to play the race card against Mitt Romney... :eusa_clap:

Forum List

Back