I like Newt as the Republican candidate

Looks like it will be Mitten but oh, how sad that will be. A very entertaining Republican eat Republican season will grind to a halt as boring Mitten becomes the presidential candidate.

:(

I think your dream GOP primary would be between Jeffrey Dahlmer, John Wayne Gacey, Ted Bundy and Charles Manson.
Nah. Even though they are all Republicans, even Republicans wouldn't be stupid enough to support them. I think.

John Gacy was a Democrat. Even got his picture taken with Rosalyn Carter..

Johnwaynegacyrosalynncarter.jpg

Bundy was active in Republican politics. There's no indication that either Manson or Dahmner had any interest in politics.

Just keeping it honest, because really, I'm getting sick of the liars on both sides.

I doubt there will be much mormon bashing. More of a collective yawn.

Oh, horseshit. Of course there will be, but it'll be subtle.

Obama won't do it personally, just like he never had to personally say, "Boy, Sarah Palin sure is stupid."

the media will do it for him. SNL and the Late night comics and the Daily show will do skits on how crazy Mormons are. (And there's a lot of comedy gold there to be mined.)

Heck, the South Park guys did a broadway play mocking Mormonism, and it's a hit!

The New Networks will run these stories on "racism in the Mormon CHurch", breathlessly reminding us Mormons didn't let blacks have full membership until 1978.

The OCD bigot is starting to sweat...

No sweating at all.

Obama gets a second term. He doesn't deserve on, but the GOP has pretty much blown it.

Now Newt is going to go after Romney in spades. Won't win, because the fix is in, but Romney will be so badly wounded what Obama's going to do to him will seem like a mercy killing.

The DNC talking points will become more and more shrill and desperate from the OCD bigot for hire as the primary process goes on. By the time of the general election the OCD bigot will be screaming and tearing out his hair in a panic that his obama is heading back to Chicago.

LOL!

I like Newt as well.

I think he would eat Barry alive and I would love to see it.

He ended up in like 5th place or so in Iowa? He can't even eat the goofy right wingnuts alive. Obama is taking no prisoners, Newt isn't going anywhere.

Newt's pissed.

And when he's pissed he gets angry. Last time he was this pissed..he closed the US government.

Can you imagine what he's going to do with Romney? He's intelligent enough to do some real damage.

Muhahahahahahahaha.. :badgrin:

No sweating at all.

Obama gets a second term. He doesn't deserve on, but the GOP has pretty much blown it.

Now Newt is going to go after Romney in spades. Won't win, because the fix is in, but Romney will be so badly wounded what Obama's going to do to him will seem like a mercy killing.

Quite Frankly..all Newt probably wanted to do was grab a couple of states so he was a shoe-in for a Buchanan gig on some network..preferably FOX.

Romney started eviserating him in Iowa for a state that doesn't matter much.

Really stupid thing to do. I mean I get why he did it..he wanted to show investors what he was going to do to Obama..but..now he's got someone who's going to spend like crazy coming up with adverts that would have cost Obama some cash.

Win-win. :D

The DNC talking points will become more and more shrill and desperate from the OCD bigot for hire as the primary process goes on. By the time of the general election the OCD bigot will be screaming and tearing out his hair in a panic that his obama is heading back to Chicago.!

Naw, I lost my hair a long time ago. You should know that, as you seem to be stalking me on a regular basis, which is kind of sad. (Seriously, the neighbors are starting to complain.)

DO you really think that there is someone paying good money to have people post on message boards that are read by at most, 200 people regularly, and most of whom have firm opinions on who they support?

I have to honestly think that it's a little paranoid for you to think that.

I'm just curious what business model you think that works under.

I've been accused of being on Soros' payroll when I rip Romney (or other republicans) and on the Koch Brothers payroll when I rip Obama. Those guys didn't get rich by throwing away money.

Fact is, I'm with 75% of Republicans who think nominating Romney is a very bad idea. True, my dislike of his cult (I refuse to dignify it by calling it a religion) is a factor. I really dislike Mormons, for reasons stated.

If the GOP doesn't nominate a Mormon, I'll still vote GOP. If they nominate Romney, I'll vote third party. And when Obama gets a second term, I'll say, "I told you so."

No sweating at all.

Quite Frankly..all Newt probably wanted to do was grab a couple of states so he was a shoe-in for a Buchanan gig on some network..preferably FOX.

Really stupid thing to do. I mean I get why he did it..he wanted to show investors what he was going to do to Obama..but..now he's got someone who's going to spend like crazy coming up with adverts that would have cost Obama some cash.

I think it's personal now. And unlike everyone else that Romney has slimed over the years, he's finally found a guy who will fight back.

Also, most of the commercials that Newt is going to run will point out that Romney is no conservative. That doesn't help Obama unless it becomes the genesis of a third party splitting from the GOP.

Gingrich can rip ROmney for flip-flopping on Abortion. Not sure if repeating those attacks gets Obama anywhere.

It is not over yet, although the writing on the wall is growing larger. Santorum could surprise in SC. Newt seems intent on throwing a wrench into the process, all to bring down the "Lying" Romney. I think there can stil be come fire works.

Oh, and don't forget The Donalds late entry into the race as a 3rd party Candidate. THAT WILL BE CLASSIC!

Say what you like about Newt.

He still remains the only speaker in my lifetime to actually produce a balanced budget.

It is not over yet, although the writing on the wall is growing larger. Santorum could surprise in SC. Newt seems intent on throwing a wrench into the process, all to bring down the "Lying" Romney. I think there can stil be come fire works.

Oh, and don't forget The Donalds late entry into the race as a 3rd party Candidate. THAT WILL BE CLASSIC!

I don't think Trump is going to do that.... I think he'll toy with the idea and get everyone's hopes up (again) and then not do it after the finale of "The Apprentice".

He can't jump in until after May.

Is that show even still on the air?

No sweating at all.

I think it's personal now. And unlike everyone else that Romney has slimed over the years, he's finally found a guy who will fight back.

Also, most of the commercials that Newt is going to run will point out that Romney is no conservative. That doesn't help Obama unless it becomes the genesis of a third party splitting from the GOP.

Gingrich can rip ROmney for flip-flopping on Abortion. Not sure if repeating those attacks gets Obama anywhere.

Newt called Romney a liar. That's hitting his integrity.

You can bet your bottom dollar that meme is golden.

Say what you like about Newt.

He still remains the only speaker in my lifetime to actually produce a balanced budget.

:lol:

Over 50 years since anyone else has.

Now humble me and prove the comment wrong.

Prove what comment wrong? You guys have been yammering it up to high heaven that Bush didn't really have a surplus. Now a new talking point for you guys is that "Newt" produced a balanced budget.

Fucking classic.

Forum List

Back