I like how Jordan reacted to their hostage who was killed.

ISIS threatens Jordan, and other middle east states. It is like a virus that needs to be halted from spreading and eradicated.
Why, is that any of our business?
Most of the world does not want to live under a bastardized caliphate but that is the eventual goal of ISIS. Every land where muslims exist, even greenland and antarctica
So? They are in the middle of nowhere and no threat to you at the moment. Why is it your business to get in their business?

I have family that are threatened by the violence. I've seen what groups like ISIS have done. How they corrupt the faith they profess to be killing on behalf of.
How, exactly, is your family threatened by ISIS on the other side of the damn planet?

ISIS is the 'New Nazis', don't ya know. It's gonna take over the world any day now. Well, that's what the Warmongering Globalist Elites keep tellin everyone anyway. They gotta keep that Permanent War Machine rollin along.

Gotta convince the Sheeple to continue supporting Permanent War. I'm pretty sure after these 'New Nazis' are gone, they'll be quick to invent another 'New Nazis' Boogeyman. Stay tuned.

Wow, this turned into a thread of liberal ignorance on display. Complete with the clowns.

The Syrian Civil War is none of Jordan's business. It had no right to bomb a sovereign nation. Now it's provoked quite a mess for itself. The Royals could be in real trouble.
Both Syrian and the Ukraine are battle grounds for forces much larger than themselves.

Nah, the Russians, Iranians, and Assad would have already annihilated ISIS if the U.S. and Saudi Arabia hadn't meddled and armed them. It's all about 'Regime Change.' They wanted Assad out at all costs. The West and Saudi Arabia have sacrificed a whole lotta lives trying to kill him.

But why do they want Assad out so badly? One would have to assume there's lots of cash and resources to be looted in Syria. There's no other explanation for why the West wanted him out so badly. The Globalist Elites must smell big money. And the Elites don't care how many innocents die in the process. They just want their cash. Period, end of story.

The Syrian Civil War is none of Jordan's business. It had no right to bomb a sovereign nation. Now it's provoked quite a mess for itself. The Royals could be in real trouble.
Both Syrian and the Ukraine are battle grounds for forces much larger than themselves.

Nah, the Russians, Iranians, and Assad would have already annihilated ISIS if the U.S. and Saudi Arabia hadn't meddled and armed them. It's all about 'Regime Change.' They wanted Assad out at all costs. The West and Saudi Arabia have sacrificed a whole lotta lives trying to kill him.

But why do they want Assad out so badly? One would have to assume there's lots of cash and resources to be looted in Syria. There's no other explanation for why the West wanted him out so badly. The Globalist Elites must smell big money. And the Elites don't care how many innocents die in the process. They just want their cash. Period, end of story.
The neocons drew up a plan to take out seven countries in five years. (There are numerous webpages about it.) I dislike the term neocon as I think it misses the bigger picture. Syria was second on the list, after Iraq of course. There are many strategic reasons removal of Assad would be a benefit for the civilized world but the U.S. is no longer the civilized world. We are a corrupt nation and our whole foreign policy is made by a few people looking to loot the rest of the world. I don't think they even consider themselves Americans, they are above that. And we are cannon fodder.

Of course we want the government to pass legislation and take actions that reflect our beliefs. Everyone wants that, whether for religious reasons or purely secular. And, if the government directs the military to do things we don't support, of course we agitate and vote for people who would make different decisions.
So, is your government supposed to promote an eye for an eye or not?

That's a policy decision that comes down to which approach ultimately keeps the citizens the safest does it not? The government has the right and responsibility to wage war if necessary. No one argues against that. My personal opinion on the matter really is moot.
How does ISIS on the other side of the planet threaten the US? Oh wait, they don't.

AQ didn't threaten the US either, until they did. Radical Islamic extremists have made no secret of their desire to attack the US in any way they can. Do you turn a blind eye while an organization with just such a desire gains strength and do nothing until they are strong enough to attack you? It seems that the current POTUS is doing exactly that.
It's dangerous world. Are you going to run around killing everyone who doesn't like you just because they might be a threat one day in the future? That's a very long list.

Me? Where did I say I was going to do that? You're making enormous leaps of logic, no wonder you land so far from reality.

The neocons drew up a plan to take out seven countries in five years. (There are numerous webpages about it.) I dislike the term neocon as I think it misses the bigger picture. Syria was second on the list, after Iraq of course. There are many strategic reasons removal of Assad would be a benefit for the civilized world but the U.S. is no longer the civilized world. We are a corrupt nation and our whole foreign policy is made by a few people looking to loot the rest of the world. I don't think they even consider themselves Americans, they are above that. And we are cannon fodder.

Well said. 'Cannon Fodder' really does sum it up perfectly. The NWO Globalist Elites don't see the world as individual sovereign nations. They see it as being a 'One World State', to be ruled by them. They don't see themselves as Americans, Brits, French, and so on.

They've sacrificed so many innocent lives to kill Assad. But why? Answer is, there must be much cash and resources ripe for looting in Syria. They're certainly not doing it for 'Freedom & Democracy.'

Well said. 'Cannon Fodder' really does sum it up perfectly. The NWO Globalist Elites don't see the world as individual sovereign nations. They see it as being a 'One World State', to be ruled by them. They don't see themselves as Americans, Brits, French, and so on.

They've sacrificed so many innocent lives to kill Assad. But why? Answer is, there must be much cash and resources ripe for looting in Syria. They're certainly not doing it for 'Freedom & Democracy.'
I must have been in sixth grade or something when I learned about the Teapot Dome Scandal. It upset me quite a bit because broke the illusion I have been taught that American was infallible, we were made too well. But we came back from that. Now I am afraid there is no coming back. They say two hundred years for a country is about average. I just that is all we were, about average.

without seeing the video you do not fully understand what the pilot went through. Simply saying he was burnt alive is insufficient.

It's not only about that. It's about seeing and listening to what these people are saying and doing. The video is actually like 22 minutes long. I mean, why is Jordan bombing Syria? It's a legit question.
Syria is where ISIS killed the pilot.

Yes, but why does Jordan feel it has the right to bomb Syria?

ISIS threatens Jordan, and other middle east states. It is like a virus that needs to be halted from spreading and eradicated.

Pretty disturbing what's going on over there. Basically the U.S. has encouraged and given the green light for any Nation in the world to go ahead and bomb Syria. It's a-free-for-all at this point. I mean, Syria is a sovereign nation. I'm pretty sure we wouldn't like another Nation declaring a green light for any nation in the world to go ahead and start bombing us.

Jordan didn't have the right to bomb Syria. This type of free-for-all could come back to haunt many nations over there. Syria's rights as sovereign nation have not been respected.

ISIS was a threat. Jordan was part of an international coalition that had been trying to end the violence in Syria for years. The flood of refugee, that stabilize Jordan, make it there business. Jordan as part of the AL have sought to end the treats from Syria.
Jordan is not just any country with no skin in the game. Jordan had a right to act, and react.
Politically, militarily, demographically, economically, humanitarianly, etc., the situation was a threat to Jordan.
These countries are no distant island scattered across the pacific. Life is highly intertwined. You are lucky if there is four degrees of separation at best.

Your New Messiah told you He was out to fundamentally transform America.

Now you're seeing the transformation mature.

You'll get used to it - or be re-educated.

But the choice will be yours though limited to the two possibilities.

Your New Messiah told you He was out to fundamentally transform America.

Now you're seeing the transformation mature.

You'll get used to it - or be re-educated.

But the choice will be yours though limited to the two possibilities.
Obama, like Jesus, just a man. Now you know.

Last edited:
It's not only about that. It's about seeing and listening to what these people are saying and doing. The video is actually like 22 minutes long. I mean, why is Jordan bombing Syria? It's a legit question.

Pretty disturbing what's going on over there. Basically the U.S. has encouraged and given the green light for any Nation in the world to go ahead and bomb Syria. It's a-free-for-all at this point. I mean, Syria is a sovereign nation. I'm pretty sure we wouldn't like another Nation declaring a green light for any nation in the world to go ahead and start bombing us.

Jordan didn't have the right to bomb Syria. This type of free-for-all could come back to haunt many nations over there. Syria's rights as sovereign nation have not been respected.

ISIS was a threat. Jordan was part of an international coalition that had been trying to end the violence in Syria for years. The flood of refugee, that stabilize Jordan, make it there business. Jordan as part of the AL have sought to end the treats from Syria.
Jordan is not just any country with no skin in the game. Jordan had a right to act, and react.
Politically, militarily, demographically, economically, humanitarianly, etc., the situation was a threat to Jordan.
These countries are no distant island scattered across the pacific. Life is highly intertwined. You are lucky if there is four degrees of separation at best.

Syria should have had a say. This free-for-all the U.S. has created, is wrong and probably unlawful. Syria is a sovereign nation. No nation has the right to just bomb it at will.

Syria should have had a say. This free-for-all the U.S. has created, is wrong and probably unlawful. Syria is a sovereign nation. No nation has the right to just bomb it at will.
Oh but they must bomb now that their bomber has been killed after bombing a nation that was not at war with them, and still isn't.

Oh but they must bomb now that their bomber has been killed after bombing a nation that was not at war with them, and still isn't.

Yeah, it's another very sad mess. The U.S. has basically given the green light to any Nation that wants to bomb Syria. I mean, could you imagine a nation doing that to us? Pretty sure we wouldn't tolerate it. Syria's rights as a sovereign nation are being violated. These attacks on it are unlawful.

I'm not saying the Jordanian pilot deserved what he got, but his Government is responsible for his death. Syria is not at war with Jordan. These bombings are unprovoked attacks. Jordan and others will have to pay a price at some point.

Yeah, it's another very sad mess. The U.S. has basically given the green light to any Nation that wants to bomb Syria. I mean, could you imagine a nation doing that to us? Pretty sure we wouldn't tolerate it. Syria's rights as a sovereign nation are being violated. These attacks on it are unlawful.

I'm not saying the Jordanian pilot deserved what he got, but his Government is responsible for his death. Syria is not at war with Jordan. These bombings are unprovoked attacks. Jordan and others will have to pay a price at some point.
The Syrian long ago lost the terror tory controlled by ISIS..............most of the Syrians have fled that region already...................Over HALF of the entire nation has had to Flee the violence associated with a WAR that has lasted over a decade.......................

So are you misinformed or ignorant to the fact that these countries are bombing an enemy of the Syrian GOV'T and not the GOV'T of SYRIA ITSELF...........

Now Obama and some Rhino's want to fund the FSA who want to overthrow Assad....................they are arming and training these people.............and weapons designated to them have fallen into ISIS hands.............

Are you prepared to complain at OBAMA that you bitch about now.

The Syrian long ago lost the terror tory controlled by ISIS..............most of the Syrians have fled that region already...................Over HALF of the entire nation has had to Flee the violence associated with a WAR that has lasted over a decade.......................

So are you misinformed or ignorant to the fact that these countries are bombing an enemy of the Syrian GOV'T and not the GOV'T of SYRIA ITSELF...........

Now Obama and some Rhino's want to fund the FSA who want to overthrow Assad....................they are arming and training these people.............and weapons designated to them have fallen into ISIS hands.............

Are you prepared to complain at OBAMA that you bitch about now.

The U.S./West and Saudi Arabia were the main financial backers of ISIS. It was all about 'Regime Changing' Assad. But why do they want Assad dead so badly? What did he ever do to the U.S. and the West?

The only logical conclusion is that there must be much riches in Syria to be plundered by the Western Globalist Elites. They're desperate to get their hands on Syria. There has to be a reason. And it's not 'Freedom & Democracy.'

All morally blind people do. But hey, bin Laden got what he wanted thanks to people like you. Congrats on that.
Nahh. You missed the point and the bigger picture here Dr. Strangelove. Muslims are such assh*les and put bombs on little girls and burn innocent people to death. Who is the morally blind one here?

All morally blind people do. But hey, bin Laden got what he wanted thanks to people like you. Congrats on that.
Nahh. You missed the point and the bigger picture here Dr. Strangelove. Muslims are such assh*les and put bombs on little girls and burn innocent people to death. Who is the morally blind one here?
Being moral means seeing the evil all True Believers do. It's not that faith, it's the mentality, and the cure is Liberalism, something you probably reject. The only reason the Christians aren't slaughtering in the name of Jesus, burning witches, and stoning homosexuals is because their faith has been turned into a Name Only faith, and that is what needs to happen to Islam for us to all get along. How that happens is up to the Muslims, no one else can do it and you don't kill an idea with bullets and bombs. You are focused on the small evil, not the larger one. I don't wet the bed every time something goes boom, that's part of the process and entirely expected.

Forum List

Back