I LIKE CHEESE

Just had a wedge salad with a buttermilk gorgonzola dressing. So good.

Brie, Mozzarella, Gouda, Gruyere, Parm, etc. are all good.

What is your cheese?
Cheese is good. Never met a cheese in didn't like, but I am especially fond of smoked gouda.

Just had a wedge salad with a buttermilk gorgonzola dressing. So good.

Brie, Mozzarella, Gouda, Gruyere, Parm, etc. are all good.

What is your cheese?

Japanese sage derby..
1200px-Sage_derby_cheese.jpg

That looks interesting what is it?
Japanese sage derby cheese..

Well no shit!!!
Whats it taste like?
sage leche.

And what made up concoction is that?
leche is milk sage is an herb so the cheese taste like sage, here is one made with port wine..

belton_farm_port_wine_derby.jpg
That is aesthetically very beautiful and pleasing to the eye, however, if it tastes like crap, or an airbrushed brick, it's nothing but a pretty paperweight, and possibly a biohazard.

And I think it might legally be considered to be an illegal weapon in the UK, Canada and Joliet. And possibly Brownsville too.

And don't even think about taking it on an airplane.

Last edited:
I generally dislike cheese. I'm fine with mozzarella, I'll eat a basic cheeseburger, and oddly enough I love Cheez Its and Goldfish, but for the most part I avoid it.

Bleu cheese is one of the Four Foods of the Apocalypse. ;)
Mozzarella is strangely fun to make. You have to keep stretching it. In a way, it's a therapeutic stress reliever like kneading dough or breaking concrete.

As long as it isnt too stinky, i like it. Blue cheese is about as stinky as i get.
Lately i have been buying the shit out of this "crumbled goat cheese" tastes like the cheese from a mexican place but has the texture of feta. it melts in your mouth. It is my go to cheese for tacos.
Or a snack lol

As long as it isnt too stinky, i like it. Blue cheese is about as stinky as i get.
Lately i have been buying the shit out of this "crumbled goat cheese" tastes like the cheese from a mexican place but has the texture of feta. it melts in your mouth. It is my go to cheese for tacos.
Or a snack lol
Love me some stinky cheese!

I really enjoy american cheese on saltines with hot sauce. Any other time, i dont like american cheese.

Forum List

Back