I LIKE CHEESE

Schullsburg ghost pepper cheese, when I can find it.

74fe55d47395797ef2915bfe86a49b3b_large.png

You cant beat a wedge salad with diced pear,crumbled bacon,crumbled honey coated pecans and some Maytag Blue Cheese!!!
Oh and some Blush Wine vinaigrette dressing.

If you've never tried Maytag Blue cheese you dont know what your missing!!!!
It ain't cheap but it's worth every penny!!!!

Last edited:
You cant beat a wedge salad with diced pear,crumbled bacon,crumbled honey coated pecans and some Maytag Blue Cheese!!!
Oh and some Blush Wine vinaigrette dressing.

If you've never tried Maytag Blue cheese you dont know what your missing!!!!
It ain't cheap but it's worth every penny!!!!

After thinking about I just ordered a two lb wheel with the bourbon pecan sauce!!!

I have a fondness for gjetost. It occurs to me that it's been quite a few years since I last had any. Perhaps I'll have to try to think of it next time I'm shopping anywhere that would have it.

I've never tried casu marzu, and am not particularly interested in doing so.

Always wanted to go into the cheese-making racket, myself. I had an idea that would probably sell pretty darned well in France, and living in Wisconsin, I can get all the milk I need.

The idea is to collect as many old dirty socks as I could find, and make the cheese in them. I could probably get the socks from school gyms and laundromats. I'd call it "Sock Cheese", or Fromage Dans Une Chaussette."

It would be sure to be a good seller and besides, I already have a Paypal account.

Just had a wedge salad with a buttermilk gorgonzola dressing. So good.

Brie, Mozzarella, Gouda, Gruyere, Parm, etc. are all good.

What is your cheese?

Depends on the setting. I like a good sharp cheddar. There's a lot to be said for a cheese that bites you back.

Gruyère is marvelous in endive salad. Belgian endive diced up, cubes of golden delicious apple, gruyère and maybe some walnut pieces, topped with a light vinaigrette. Learned that as an au pair boy in France.

Gouda is prolly my favorite for full-bodied taste. Seared in my memory is a few years ago wandering around the Economy coast of Nova Scotia and finding a cheese shop that not only specialized in Gouda but was open 24/7. In the last place you'd expect.

Then there's the Italian jobs. My favourite meal is eggplant parmesean. Recently made lasagna for the first time, next time umma lay some eggplant in that sucker. And oh yes, feta with spinach especially.

SHIT!!!
I know better than to go to the Maytag website!!!
I now have a hundred and twenty bucks of cheese and Bourbon pecan sauce heading my way!!!
The guilt will fad once I start eating it.....

SHIT!!!
I now have a hundred and twenty bucks of cheese and Bourbon pecan sauce heading my way!!!
My eldest son has been drinking that damn pecan bourbon a lot lately, to me it still taste like whiskey.

SHIT!!!
My eldest son has been drinking that damn pecan bourbon a lot lately, to me it still taste like whiskey.

Dont think you'll be drinking this sauce.
It's pretty damn thick!

Forum List

Back