I Know Why Todd Akin Believes Rape Does Not Result In Pregnancy

Discussion in 'Politics' started by LAfrique, Aug 23, 2012.

1. LAfrique

LAfrique VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +69
    I know why Todd Akin believes that women do not get pregnant from actual rape: There are too many sexual activities, rapes and mysterious miscarriages in conservative circles that the rapists have come to assume no harm was done to their rape victims.

In one Summer in my Charismatic & Southern Baptist community, there were 5 pregnant unmarried girls and mostly from date rapes: 3 of 5 pregnant girls had mysterious miscarriages, 1 outright aborted and the poor girl had the baby. Only 1 of the 5 incidents was reported - and only reported to the Church because the rapist was the son of a prominent Church personality.

I think Todd Akin is simply informing you that rapes by his kind are rarely reported and their victims often have mysterious "miscarriages."

No woman should have to reward her rapist with an offspring. Please ladies:

If you are raped, report the rape and visit a Hospital for an emergency contraception. There will be no need for an abortion if you visit a Hostipal for an emergency contraception, or visit Planned Parenthood for assistance (if you must).

I am aware that some people are attempting to stop emergency contraception from being given in Hostipals, and I am also aware States such as my Texas are terminating funding to entities such as Planned Parenthood.

Federal funding for Planned Parenthood would not be necessary were rape victims to simply report their ordeals and have their rapists prosecuted. You see, because most rapes are by conservatives, Planned Parenthood and its likes have nothing to worry about:

Simply encourage rape victims to report rapes and the likes of Texas will re-instate fundings. Got it?

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  2. Leweman

Leweman Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +737
    who?

3. LAfrique

LAfrique VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +69
    Todd Akin is a republican congressman from Missouri. Todd Akin is alleged to be a "principle-driven" man, though it appears his principle has nothing to do with the rights of and honor of women.

4. Darkwind

Darkwind Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,265
    So how much did you pay these girls to keep quiet and have these murders...er...abortions?

5. eflatminor

eflatminor Classical Liberal

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,052
    Yea, that's the case...:cuckoo:

Are you really so desperate to denigrate anyone who isn't a nanny state collectivist that you'll resort to outlandish claims like this? It's just pathetic, really.

6. LAfrique

LAfrique VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +69
    23 -year-old Ashlyn Treadway, a Houston-Metro woman who was ostracized by her pastor father (one Lonnie Charles "Buck" Treadway of New Life Tabernacle) for reporting sexual molestation by her uncle died in a car crash - Ashlyn Treadway: Courageous Survivor of Molestation, Killed in Car Wreck - Houston - News - Hair Balls

Amazing how the likes of Todd Akin and pastor Lonnie Charles Treadway actually believe women have no say as to what happens to their bodies, even when they are just children. So-called conservatives and their disdain for women!

7. LAfrique

LAfrique VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +69

That is a question the rapists, all church-going conservatives and sons of conservatives, would be in the position to answer.

8. Ariux

Ariux BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +184
    Hey, carpetbreath, too bad you're have such a tiny brain, else you might have understood what Akin mean by "legitimate rape". Not date-rape. And, fuctard, certainly not from those on-going relationships that you think applies to Akin's comments.

9. Darkwind

Darkwind Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,265
    but I know why you did this. So fess up. Why did you force these girls to kill?

10. Two Thumbs

Two Thumbs Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,589
    negged for lying

Look up the odds of getting pregnant when you are actually trying.

It's 11%