I Know Why Todd Akin Believes Rape Does Not Result In Pregnancy

I know why Todd Akin believes that women do not get pregnant from actual rape: There are too many sexual activities, rapes and mysterious miscarriages in conservative circles that the rapists have come to assume no harm was done to their rape victims.

Two things:

1) Well, you and Akin have one thing in common, you're both morons.

2) Now ask yourself would you rather be a rape victim in a conservative's justice system which believes in right for victims of crimes or the liberals one which believes in rights for the criminals? Now, re-read point #1.

5% of rape victims get pregnant. 3% see their rapists convicted.

You forgot to add that your figures are of rapes that are reported. Fact is: Most rapes are never reported to proper authorities, as in cases I mentioned.

I know why Todd Akin believes that women do not get pregnant from actual rape: There are too many sexual activities, rapes and mysterious miscarriages in conservative circles that the rapists have come to assume no harm was done to their rape victims.

In one Summer in my Charismatic & Southern Baptist community, there were 5 pregnant unmarried girls and mostly from date rapes: 3 of 5 pregnant girls had mysterious miscarriages, 1 outright aborted and the poor girl had the baby. Only 1 of the 5 incidents was reported - and only reported to the Church because the rapist was the son of a prominent Church personality.

I think Todd Akin is simply informing you that rapes by his kind are rarely reported and their victims often have mysterious "miscarriages."

No woman should have to reward her rapist with an offspring. Please ladies:

If you are raped, report the rape and visit a Hospital for an emergency contraception. There will be no need for an abortion if you visit a Hostipal for an emergency contraception, or visit Planned Parenthood for assistance (if you must).

I am aware that some people are attempting to stop emergency contraception from being given in Hostipals, and I am also aware States such as my Texas are terminating funding to entities such as Planned Parenthood.

Federal funding for Planned Parenthood would not be necessary were rape victims to simply report their ordeals and have their rapists prosecuted. You see, because most rapes are by conservatives, Planned Parenthood and its likes have nothing to worry about:

Simply encourage rape victims to report rapes and the likes of Texas will re-instate fundings. Got it?

OK this is over...YAWN!!!

What are you afraid of? That the more this discussion stays active we may find you, too, are of the caliber of Todd Akin?

Likely this is the reason why.

Relaxation and Stress Management for Infertile Women RESOLVE: The National Infertility Association

Listening to comments from some friends, relatives and even medical personnel, you might conclude that all you need to do to conceive is "Just relax," "Don't try so hard," "Go on vacation" or the all-time favorite, "Just adopt." But for the vast majority of couples struggling with infertility, this is not sound advice.

While stress does not cause infertility, infertility most definitely causes stress. Infertile women report higher levels of stress and anxiety than fertile women, and there is some indication that infertile women are more likely to become depressed. This is not surprising since the far-reaching effects of infertility can interfere with work, family, money and sex. Finding ways to reduce stress, tension and anxiety can make you feel better.

If you knew Aiken very, very well, there is a couple that he knows, maybe even himself and his wife, who got this advice from a doctor.

This sounds more like stigmatization and pure propaganda. I know for a fact that non-idle single and childless women are more relaxed and less likely to be depressed.

In one Summer in my Charismatic & Southern Baptist community, there were 5 pregnant unmarried girls and mostly from date rapes: 3 of 5 pregnant girls had mysterious miscarriages, 1 outright aborted and the poor girl had the baby. Only 1 of the 5 incidents was reported - and only reported to the Church because the rapist was the son of a prominent Church personality.

I think Todd Akin is simply informing you that rapes by his kind are rarely reported and their victims often have mysterious "miscarriages."

If you are raped, report the rape and visit a Hospital for an emergency contraception. There will be no need for an abortion if you visit a Hostipal for an emergency contraception, or visit Planned Parenthood for assistance (if you must).

I am aware that some people are attempting to stop emergency contraception from being given in Hostipals, and I am also aware States such as my Texas are terminating funding to entities such as Planned Parenthood.

Federal funding for Planned Parenthood would not be necessary were rape victims to simply report their ordeals and have their rapists prosecuted. You see, because most rapes are by conservatives, Planned Parenthood and its likes have nothing to worry about:

Simply encourage rape victims to report rapes and the likes of Texas will re-instate fundings. Got it?

No one he's raped has ever gotten pregnant, obviously.

It's only when they "want it" they get pregnant. I guess none of his ever "wanted it".

It's only when they "want it" they get pregnant. I guess none of his ever "wanted it".

Or got pregnant and had mysterious miscarriage. You do not have to be a rocket-scientist to know that anyone encouraging rape or defending rapists is or was once a rapist.

Last edited:
Aiken got his rather simplistic ideas about pregnancy and rape because he and his wife had trouble conceiving or knew one or more couples that had trouble conceiving and took the advice to "relax" too seriously.

Now if there is some evidence that Aiken is or was a rapist himself, it's long past time to make that public. You can't say "We don't know that he's a rapist, so obviously he must be a rapist."

Todds never been raped.

On August 23, 2012, I told you:

Federal (or State) funding for Planned Parenthood would not be necessary were rape victims to simply report their ordeals and have their rapists prosecuted. You see, because most rapes are by conservatives, Planned Parenthood and its likes have nothing to worry about:

Simply encourage rape victims to report rapes and the likes of Texas will re-instate funding. Got it?

"... Perry's office says continuing the program for at least two more months is not a retreat from its earlier promises to immediately defund Planned Parenthood. Texas Attorney General Greg Abbott has filed suit in Washington arguing the federal government should have never severed funding to the program over the so-called 'affiliate rule'." Sure.

It is only a matter of time before we find out that the son, or nephew, or godson, or grandson, of either Texas Rick Perry, Texas AG Greg Abbott and/or their cronies raped someone at the time Rick Perry and cronies had a change of opinion in funding Planned Parenthood.

Please report the rape. Each minute a woman remains silent after being raped, another woman is at high risk of becoming a victim to the rapist.

Last edited:
When rape victims are encouraged to report their ordeals, rapes will decline, republicans (who are an alarming percentage of rapists) will fatten prison population, and red States like Texas will be begging to fund anything entities such as Planned Parenthood desire - L'Afrique on August 28, 2012.

Texas Rick Perry now says funding for Planned Parenthood will continue - Planned Parenthood stays in Women's Health Program - Houston Chronicle

There are too many sexual activities, rapes and mysterious miscarriages in conservative circles that the rapists have come to assume no harm was done to their rape victims.

Yea, that's the case...:cuckoo:

Are you really so desperate to denigrate anyone who isn't a nanny state collectivist that you'll resort to outlandish claims like this? It's just pathetic, really.

I simply gave you what I know: Plain truth, nothing outlandish to story.

Say, were you not bothered that a US congressman would say that women do not get pregnant from true rape? Do you know what I, and probably several others, also got from that revealing statement?

Todd Akin has a history of raping women who in turn sought emergency contraception or aborted without informing him. That statement by US congressman Todd Akin could only have been made by a rapist.

This post needs to be nominated for something.

Like the most assinine post of the year ? Maybe.....?

How abou Dumbass post of the year ?

Is it just your belief that rapists are republicans or do you have the data to back it up. Criminals across the board either don't vote or vote democrat which is why democrats want that felon vote.

Yea, that's the case...:cuckoo:

Are you really so desperate to denigrate anyone who isn't a nanny state collectivist that you'll resort to outlandish claims like this? It's just pathetic, really.

I simply gave you what I know: Plain truth, nothing outlandish to story.

Say, were you not bothered that a US congressman would say that women do not get pregnant from true rape? Do you know what I, and probably several others, also got from that revealing statement?

Todd Akin has a history of raping women who in turn sought emergency contraception or aborted without informing him. That statement by US congressman Todd Akin could only have been made by a rapist.

This post needs to be nominated for something.

Like the most assinine post of the year ? Maybe.....?

How abou Dumbass post of the year ?

It's an obvious slander. It's thoughtless posts like this that get boards shut down.

Congratulations for being only the second person I have ever negged.

I don't care what most people say in their partisan zeal, but outright libel is not to be tolerated.

Forum List

Back