I know A Great Way For Hunter Biden To Pay His Child Support

Independentthinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
I saw the following article today and came up with a great idea on how Hunter Biden can pay his child support due. All he has to do is paint a picture once per year and give it to the mother of his child. It costs him next to nothing but a few supplies and his time and she can sell the painting every year and collect 500K every year in support. Everyone comes out a winner.

I saw the following article today and came up with a great idea on how Hunter Biden can pay his child support due. All he has to do is paint a picture once per year and give it to the mother of his child. It costs him next to nothing but a few supplies and his time and she can sell the painting every year and collect 500K every year in support. Everyone comes out a winner.

How many of his painting do you own?

And if Crackhead ODs think how much the painting would be worth. Easily billions.

Forum List

Back