I KNEW I picked the Right Dem Primary candidate

Let's say Sanders get elected...

It would be really weird to see this guy who doesn't give a flip about the Constitution, and whose whole life work was based on working around the Constitution, to be sworn in to follow and respect the Constitution.

It would be weird. But this thread is about Sanders, not Rump.

The religious beliefs of a politician are important to a lot of people. It's stupid to pretend they aren't, and even more stupid to ignore them.

The relationship has no basis. It never did. What Cooper is apparently doing in floating that question is playing along with that bullshit false association, in effect playing right into Jerry Falwell's cold dead hands.

It's bullshit, it was bullshit yesterday, and it will still be bullshit tomorrow. It's about time we acknowledge that it is, always was, and ever shall be, world without end amen, and move on. If the Anderson Coopers of the media would simply grow up and refuse to dabble on that level --- it would go away. But as the old saw goes, nobody ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American public.

"Sanders considers himself secular, yet his overwhelming sense of empathy for the downtrodden is profoundly Jewish"

I believe I posted this about Sanders at least a week ago.
Sanders threw out everything Jewish but the Charity and that, my friend, can be VERY dangerous.

It would be really weird to see this guy who doesn't give a flip about the Constitution, and whose whole life work was based on working around the Constitution, to b
No more weird than a birfer such as yourself. In fact, less so.

And what that has to do anything I said about Sanders?

You keep following me around and regardless of what thread is about you're labeling as birther. Every time I ask you to prove it, you stay quiet. You prove it or knock it off, shitstain.
Following you around? :eusa_eh: This is my thread Skippy.

AND this thread has to do w/ Presidential politics so you being a birfer is relevant

This being your thread is irrelevant, since you're doing it in every thread.

Again, how about that proof, faggot?
reduced to ad homs now?

"How he could appeal to religious voters" --- what a mindless moron question.
they are a large demographic AKA- voters. Better not to alienate people. I have religious friends, a couple at least, who don't try to force their sky pixie on me and we are very good friends. Don't stereotype all thumpers ::eusa_naughty:

I'm criticizing Anderson Cooper for enabling that bullshit. Religion has no place in politics, and it's absolute bullshit to pretend that it does. Therefore he (Cooper) is a moron.
I agree but he's part of the MSM and therefore a status quo candidate supporter (Hillary)

Strange how things work out. You are seeing the first hand effects of the MSM, an I'm seeing the facade of Fox News.

they are a large demographic AKA- voters. Better not to alienate people. I have religious friends, a couple at least, who don't try to force their sky pixie on me and we are very good friends. Don't stereotype all thumpers ::eusa_naughty:

I'm criticizing Anderson Cooper for enabling that bullshit. Religion has no place in politics, and it's absolute bullshit to pretend that it does. Therefore he (Cooper) is a moron.
Religious, spiritual, ethical, and secular values have always had a place in politics. Your comment reveals that it is mornic bullshit.

Politics has absolute zero to do with religion. That false association was trotted in by the Jerry Falwell opportunists selling snake oil in yet another power quest.

If we were a theocracy, it would be relevant.
But we're not.

PERIOD.
As an anti-Godist, I know you hate that people vote their spiritual and religious values. They always have and always will: period. Tough to be you.

It would be really weird to see this guy who doesn't give a flip about the Constitution, and whose whole life work was based on working around the Constitution, to be sworn in to follow and respect the Constitution.

I was talking about Sanders. Btw, where have I mentioned "Rump"?

It would be really weird to see this guy who doesn't give a flip about the Constitution, and whose whole life work was based on working around the Constitution, to b
No more weird than a birfer such as yourself. In fact, less so.

And what that has to do anything I said about Sanders?

You keep following me around and regardless of what thread is about you're labeling as birther. Every time I ask you to prove it, you stay quiet. You prove it or knock it off, shitstain.
Following you around? :eusa_eh: This is my thread Skippy.

AND this thread has to do w/ Presidential politics so you being a birfer is relevant

This being your thread is irrelevant, since you're doing it in every thread.

Again, how about that proof, faggot?
reduced to ad homs now?

Proof?

Religious, spiritual, ethical, and secular values have always had a place in politics. Your comment reveals that it is mornic bullshit.

Politics has absolute zero to do with religion. That false association was trotted in by the Jerry Falwell opportunists selling snake oil in yet another power quest.

But we're not.

PERIOD.
As an anti-Godist, I know you hate that people vote their spiritual and religious values. They always have and always will: period. Tough to be you.

"Hate" doesn't even enter into it. It's a simple matter of definition.
Does politics involve, say, instruments of public welfare? Yes it does.
Does it involve the religion of an individual politician? No it does not.
Does it involve the officially sanctioned religion of the State? Only in a theocracy.

Something is either related to politics, or it is not. Religion is one of the latter. It's only the opportunist Fallwellian huckster types that would pollute the public discourse with such lame and self-serving false association.

I don't know what, say, Ted Cruz' religion is, or if he has one. And I don't need to. It's none of my damn business.

Last edited:

I was talking about Sanders. Btw, where have I mentioned "Rump"?

Oh. Well he fits your entire description above....

But we're not.

PERIOD.

Does it involve the officially sanctioned religion of the State? Only in a theocracy.

Something is either related to politics, or it is not. Religion is one of the latter. It's only the opportunist Fallwellian huckster types that would pollute the public discourse with such lame and self-serving false association.

I don't know what, say, Ted Cruz' religion is, or if he has one. And I don't need to. It's none of my damn business.
But it is his. He has the right to act on his religious values, as do I. You have the right to act iaw your secular beliefs. It is what it is, and will always be that way. Tough to be you.

But we're not.

PERIOD.

But it is his. He has the right to act on his religious values, as do I. You have the right to act iaw your secular beliefs. It is what it is, and will always be that way. Tough to be you.

No one ever suggested he doesn't have a right.

I simply said, to use this example, what he does in the realm of religion is entirely his private business. I may need to know what his views are on economy, personal liberties, foreign policy and a host of other stuff that actually IS political. I do not need to know what he does for religious exercise. And the reason I don't need to know that is ------ it's not related. It is irrelevant. It is of no consequence.

But we're not.

PERIOD.

I simply said, to use this example, what he does in the realm of religion is entirely his private business. I may need to know what his views are on economy, personal liberties, foreign policy and a host of other stuff that actually IS political. I do not need to know what he does for religious exercise. And the reason I don't need to know that is ------ it's not related. It is irrelevant. It is of no consequence.
When it comes to political decision, religious values are winners far more important than what an atheist would think. Why? We outnumber you at least 20 to 1.

But we're not.

PERIOD.

When it comes to political decision, religious values are winners far more important than what an atheist would think. Why? We outnumber you at least 20 to 1.

"We"? "You"?

:dunno:

I can't even decipher "religious values are winners far more important than what an atheist would think". Doesn't make sense.

Forum List

Back