I just saw D'nesh Dzouza's Hilary's America.....democrats are vile, and the clinton's are the worst.

Learned a lot.......this is a must see movie for democrats.....they need to learn what they are supporting with their votes.....

One thing I learned....? Davy Crocket... fought the democrats in congress and tried to stop the democrats from displacing Indians from their lands......

Yeah.....the Trail of Tears...was a democrat policy too.........

only if you live in a delusional opposite world colored by your own ignorance and stupidity.....

today's democratic party is not *that* democratic party. just like you losers aren't the party of lincoln.

you're not even the party of ronald reagan.

delusional ignorant twit.

Don't use Reagan.....he's too good for you.
And you still are the democratic party of racism and sexism.....it's called affirmative action...democrats cant help themselves....they never just let people be.

reagan was a terrible president.

and i'll use anyone i'd like.

feel free not to post, idiot, if you don't like it.

and you can keep lying about your bigotry all you want. it is not bigoted to point out that it's the white trash who love dumb donald.

now run along, creep.
They'll be crying buckets of tears and rend clothing on November 5th...

i hope so.

Learned a lot.......this is a must see movie for democrats.....they need to learn what they are supporting with their votes.....

One thing I learned....? Davy Crocket... fought the democrats in congress and tried to stop the democrats from displacing Indians from their lands......

only if you live in a delusional opposite world colored by your own ignorance and stupidity.....

today's democratic party is not *that* democratic party. just like you losers aren't the party of lincoln.

And you still are the democratic party of racism and sexism.....it's called affirmative action...democrats cant help themselves....they never just let people be.

and you can keep lying about your bigotry all you want. it is not bigoted to point out that it's the white trash who love dumb donald.

now run along, creep.

No, they'll be making up elaborate conspiracy theories and hapless excuses for why they lost.

Remember, in the party of personal responsibility...its *always* someone else's fault.

now run along, creep.

No, they'll be making up elaborate conspiracy theories and hapless excuses for why they lost.

Remember, in the party of personal responsibility...its *always* someone else's fault.

No, youre the party of no facts and complete bullshit. how is that muslim country India....bwahahahahahahah

and give me a fact wrong in Hillary's America, still haven't heard one.

Thankfully, more of America is listening than isn't
You have that right...the left has gone so far over the edge America is listening more than ever....Trump has this...he will win and move into the White house and Obama will be forced to show him his new home....nice

now run along, creep.

true. dumb donald will say it was "rigged".

i think the man is insane. i really do.

Not the question at hand.....what is incorrect in his film?

A better question is...what was correct in his film. D'Souza insinuates plenty....but factually establishes next to none.

Why would Obama be anti-US because of when he was born....when D'Souza was born the same year? Why would Obama be anti-British because is father was from a former British Colony.....exactly like D'Souza's?

And it was D'Souza himself that characterized our military response as 'cowardly', while he lauded the bravery of the 911 hijackers. Yet its Obama that's sympathetic to terrorists?

D'Souza insinuates that Obama is a criminal. But it was D'Souza who plead guilty to felony campaign finance fraud.

The man seems to be working out his own personal baggage while making seemingly random accusations against Obama and others.
Obama hated America because of his environment during his formative years and his associations with seasoned America-haters later. He favors communists today. Look at his administration...count the commies. Look at all of his apologies to other countries and his bowing to Arabian Kings.

Obama is a turd in a suit.
Yeah, communist every one of them, yet no communistic outlays or policies were enacted...
They're working on it. If it weren't for that pesky old Constitution, Obama would have already stripped us of gun rights. That's the first step in conquering a nation from within.

Fuck Obama and everybody that works for him.
Obama's going to take your guns
Hillary is going to take your guns

What a pussy
They are welcome to try.

now run along, creep.

No, youre the party of no facts and complete bullshit. how is that muslim country India....bwahahahahahahah

Laughing....but Trump knows more about ISIS than the generals, remember? He said so. And if glorious leader tells you he's the best, your hapless ilk will believe. He's got the best words, everyone loves him, and only he can save us.

How do you know? Because Trump told you so. And that abdicates a conservative of thinking any farther.

and give me a fact wrong in Hillary's America, still haven't heard one.

When I asked you to tell me one fact 'Hillary's America' got right......you give me sniveling excuses why you can't. All while ignoring laughably contradiction after laughable contradiction of D'Souza as he projects his own personal issues onto other people.

By D'Souza's own twisted logic, he's anti-british, anti-american, a terrorist sympathizer and anti-military.

Keep those eyes screwed shut. Its not like reality disappears just because you close your eyes.

now run along, creep.

He's simply a perfect conservative: he never takes responsibility for *anything*. Its always someone else's fault.

And he wants to run the country like he runs his businesses. Which, by Trump's own admission....is as a dictator.

Sigh....and the glassy eyed republican sheep keep nodding, repeating 'He's got the best words....he knows more about ISIS than the generals.....everybody loves him'.

Cognitive dissonance alone mandates they come up with some excuse when they're forced to utter 'Madam President'.

now run along, creep.

I think he is a spoiled brat that is used to having his own way, he will find that govt. does not operate like a business..

now run along, creep.

i hope so.
I have no emotive investment in politics, as I know that what is said to become elected far outweighs what is actually done...

A better question is...what was correct in his film. D'Souza insinuates plenty....but factually establishes next to none.

Why would Obama be anti-US because of when he was born....when D'Souza was born the same year? Why would Obama be anti-British because is father was from a former British Colony.....exactly like D'Souza's?

And it was D'Souza himself that characterized our military response as 'cowardly', while he lauded the bravery of the 911 hijackers. Yet its Obama that's sympathetic to terrorists?

D'Souza insinuates that Obama is a criminal. But it was D'Souza who plead guilty to felony campaign finance fraud.

The man seems to be working out his own personal baggage while making seemingly random accusations against Obama and others.
Obama hated America because of his environment during his formative years and his associations with seasoned America-haters later. He favors communists today. Look at his administration...count the commies. Look at all of his apologies to other countries and his bowing to Arabian Kings.

Yeah, communist every one of them, yet no communistic outlays or policies were enacted...
They're working on it. If it weren't for that pesky old Constitution, Obama would have already stripped us of gun rights. That's the first step in conquering a nation from within.

What a pussy

I love liberals saying trust us...then they fail every time....like the great economy Obama was gonna have in 2012......he gave us a whole bunch of bullshit.....it still sucks and he's still blaming things from 8 years ago....EIGHT fucking years and we get 1.2 % growth......you guys fucking suck at this.
You have been whining about liberals taking your guns for decades....we now have over 300 million of them out there

"In January 2014, D'Souza was indicted on charges of making illegal political contributions to a 2012 United States Senate campaign, a felony under U.S. law. On May 20, 2014, D'Souza plead guilty in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York to a charge of using "straw donors" to make illegal political campaign donations. On September 23, D'Souza was sentenced to eight months in a halfway house near his home in San Diego, five years probation, and a $30,000 fine."

Are there any non-criminals that conservatives look to for 'information'?

Yes....he as made an example.......a democrat who did worse was given a pass..they even made him go through psychological testing...........he gave money to a friend running for office........

He plead guilty. The judge chastised him for making claims of discrimination when neither he nor his lawyer could produce any evidence of it and that there was no evidence of it. It was just more lying he did so the cons living in con-meme bubbleland would have another conspiracy theory to cling to. It doesn't exist in the real world.

He's a criminal. This is who conservatives look to for information. That's all.

Haven't seen it yet, it isn't showing here, but none of us need to see it to know that do we?
A policy all these conservatives would have been for at the time...

Not at all. That only exists in your alleged mind.

What a pussy

I love liberals saying trust us...then they fail every time....like the great economy Obama was gonna have in 2012......he gave us a whole bunch of bullshit.....it still sucks and he's still blaming things from 8 years ago....EIGHT fucking years and we get 1.2 % growth......you guys fucking suck at this.
You have been whining about liberals taking your guns for decades....we now have over 300 million of them out there

And they are going to try to take them.

I just saw D'nesh Dzouza's Hilary's America.....democrats are vile, and the clinton's are the worst

they sure are...
outside of power, money
the Queen has no real reason for running

except that she feels entitled

hillqueen-i8441.jpg

What a pussy

Why are you worried?
You have a gun, if they try to take it from you, just chant that "cold dead hands" stuff
That will scare Obama away

I hope you didn't need a movie to learn what you posted in the title line.

What a pussy

Why are you worried?
You have a gun, if they try to take it from you, just chant that "cold dead hands" stuff

Childish and stupid, your typical response.

What a pussy

Why are you worried?

Childish and stupid, your typical response.
Childish and stupid?

You mean you gun nuts were just bluffing?

Forum List

Back