I just saw D'nesh Dzouza's Hilary's America.....democrats are vile, and the clinton's are the worst.

Yeah, but she took it back. He only hit her, forced himself on her, ripped out chucks of her hair in revenge and mocked her by making her look at all he'd ripped from her head after she finally come sobbing out of the bathroom she'd locked herself into.

:bsflag:

Learned a lot.......this is a must see movie for democrats.....they need to learn what they are supporting with their votes.....

One thing I learned....? Davy Crocket... fought the democrats in congress and tried to stop the democrats from displacing Indians from their lands......

Yeah.....the Trail of Tears...was a democrat policy too.........
I saw Hillary's America. I would also draw your attention to Clinton Cash online. Both Bill and Hill belong in jail.

Believe nothing the media says about Trump from now on....they hate him and they are trying real hard to take him out.

gv072916dAPR20160729054522.jpg

Learned a lot.......this is a must see movie for democrats.....they need to learn what they are supporting with their votes.....

One thing I learned....? Davy Crocket... fought the democrats in congress and tried to stop the democrats from displacing Indians from their lands......

Oh you were bamboozled by propaganda. Shocker.

Well tell us what was not factual in the movie?
That the Democratic Party started the KKK..

The Klan was founded by democrats, run by democrats and supported democrats.....They attacked blacks, jews, catholics, AND republicans.....
I'm from TN and you're from Arkansas...you know better than to dispute this.
Then why did GOP members belong to the KKK after it's reorganization in the early 20th century..One of the most noted was the GOP governor of Indiana...
D. C. Stephenson - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
He notably supported Republican Edward L. Jackson, rumored to be a Klan member, when he ran (successfully) for governor in 1924
So the klan leader was a democrat, but because republicans owned Indiana he switched.....so he pulled a David Duke.....democrat, and then joins the party with power...and now all of a sudden it's our fault......sorry bro....

Not the question at hand.....what is incorrect in his film?

A better question is...what was correct in his film. D'Souza insinuates plenty....but factually establishes next to none.

Why would Obama be anti-US because of when he was born....when D'Souza was born the same year? Why would Obama be anti-British because is father was from a former British Colony.....exactly like D'Souza's?

And it was D'Souza himself that characterized our military response as 'cowardly', while he lauded the bravery of the 911 hijackers. Yet its Obama that's sympathetic to terrorists?

D'Souza insinuates that Obama is a criminal. But it was D'Souza who plead guilty to felony campaign finance fraud.

The man seems to be working out his own personal baggage while making seemingly random accusations against Obama and others.
Obama hated America because of his environment during his formative years and his associations with seasoned America-haters later. He favors communists today. Look at his administration...count the commies. Look at all of his apologies to other countries and his bowing to Arabian Kings.

Obama is a turd in a suit.
Yeah, communist every one of them, yet no communistic outlays or policies were enacted...
They're working on it. If it weren't for that pesky old Constitution, Obama would have already stripped us of gun rights. That's the first step in conquering a nation from within.

Fuck Obama and everybody that works for him.
So then you are saying that just because someone is a communist does not make the govt. communistic...I shudder to think that all in govt. are of the same value and insight...

Just because he didn't enact specific policies doesn't mean he's not one. I'd say Obamacare is closer to communism than the previous system, same with Dodd-Frank, and all the fucking regulation and government spending......it's slow creep

He also puts forth the idea I had never heard before....that hilary recognized bill for what he was....a sexual predator....and that she used that to her advantage....because he needed her to get him out of trouble...and to keep him out of jail......
he's no more a sexual predator then you ... where do you find this shit ... do you even know the meaning of sexual predator ???
I have first hand knowledge of Bill's chasing high school girls when he was Governor of Arkansas...as do many other people in that area. Bill is definitely a sexual predator.
So are many, many men..If you are not, then does that make you the sore thumb?
The entire history of humans is that older men have been marrying very young women..The age of consent in many US states before suffrage was 9-10 ten years old..Does that make our forefathers pedophiles also?
My Papa was 43 when he married my Grandma that was 18...That was the norm...
Sex and sex drive are God-given. We differ little from the other animals...in that most species have mating seasons and we want to fuck all the time. A moral man can control his urges, especially when it comes to fucking children.

Muhammed married a seven year old girl and consummated the marriage when she was nine. Civilization and morality have made great strides since then. Radical Islam has not.

Your Papa did well. 18 to 80 is fair game. Besides, back in the day, the available pool of women to marry may have been small, especially in rural areas.

The perverts proposing the marriage of pre-pubescent girls were just cheating the young girls out of their age of innocence to satisfy their own need to get their rocks off. Prostitution should have been legal from day one...everywhere in the world.....would have saved a lot of little girls from being legally raped.

Last edited:
He also puts forth the idea I had never heard before....that hilary recognized bill for what he was....a sexual predator....and that she used that to her advantage....because he needed her to get him out of trouble...and to keep him out of jail......
he's no more a sexual predator then you ... where do you find this shit ... do you even know the meaning of sexual predator ???
I have first hand knowledge of Bill's chasing high school girls when he was Governor of Arkansas...as do many other people in that area. Bill is definitely a sexual predator.
So are many, many men..If you are not, then does that make you the sore thumb?
The entire history of humans is that older men have been marrying very young women..The age of consent in many US states before suffrage was 9-10 ten years old..Does that make our forefathers pedophiles also?
My Papa was 43 when he married my Grandma that was 18...That was the norm...
Sex and sex drive are God-given. We differ little from the animals...except that most species have mating seasons and we want to fuck all the time. A moral man can control his urges, especially when it comes to fucking children.

Muhammed married a seven year old girl and consummated the marriage when she was nine. Civilization and morality have made great strides since then.

Your Papa did well. 18 to 80 is fair game. Besides, back in the day, the available pool of women to marry may have been small, especially in rural areas.

The perverts proposing the marriage of pre-pubescent girls were just cheating the young girls out of their age of innocence to satisfy their own need to get their rocks off. Prostitution should have been legal from day one...everywhere in the world.....would have saved a lot of little girls from being legally raped.
9 was not unusual when the average life span was 32 years of age....But I can guarantee he did not consummate the marriage until she was a bleeder...

D'Souza? Isn't he the guy that projected all his personal bullshit onto Obama? Insisting that Obama is suspect because of his generation (D'Souza was born the same year) and his father being from a former British Colony (D'Souza's father was from India).

He's preaching to the far right choir. Those aren't the folks you need to win your election.

A better question is...what was correct in his film. D'Souza insinuates plenty....but factually establishes next to none.

Why would Obama be anti-US because of when he was born....when D'Souza was born the same year? Why would Obama be anti-British because is father was from a former British Colony.....exactly like D'Souza's?

And it was D'Souza himself that characterized our military response as 'cowardly', while he lauded the bravery of the 911 hijackers. Yet its Obama that's sympathetic to terrorists?

D'Souza insinuates that Obama is a criminal. But it was D'Souza who plead guilty to felony campaign finance fraud.

The man seems to be working out his own personal baggage while making seemingly random accusations against Obama and others.
Obama hated America because of his environment during his formative years and his associations with seasoned America-haters later. He favors communists today. Look at his administration...count the commies. Look at all of his apologies to other countries and his bowing to Arabian Kings.

Yeah, communist every one of them, yet no communistic outlays or policies were enacted...
They're working on it. If it weren't for that pesky old Constitution, Obama would have already stripped us of gun rights. That's the first step in conquering a nation from within.

Obama's going to take your guns
Hillary is going to take your guns

What a pussy

only if you live in a delusional opposite world colored by your own ignorance and stupidity.....

today's democratic party is not *that* democratic party. just like you losers aren't the party of lincoln.

you're not even the party of ronald reagan.

delusional ignorant twit.

What a pussy

I love liberals saying trust us...then they fail every time....like the great economy Obama was gonna have in 2012......he gave us a whole bunch of bullshit.....it still sucks and he's still blaming things from 8 years ago....EIGHT fucking years and we get 1.2 % growth......you guys fucking suck at this.

NICE Work

in fact the left will not buy it, but here It is...77% of blacks voted for democrats in 1948...SEVENTY SEVEN PERCENT...in yeah I said 1948.....I cant' make this shit up.
D'Souza was right, it was welfare programs.....they'll take the segregation as long as they get that check!
Democrats are so dishonest
View attachment 83655

jeez you're morons..... it's because the northern democratic party was like the democratic party now. the southern segregationist white trash dems are now all GOP.... have been since the civil rights act, idiot.

and all the little kkk'ers are now trump idiots.

What a pussy

I love liberals saying trust us...then they fail every time....like the great economy Obama was gonna have in 2012......he gave us a whole bunch of bullshit.....it still sucks and he's still blaming things from 8 years ago....EIGHT fucking years and we get 1.2 % growth......you guys fucking suck at this.

coming from the party that crashed the economy and leaves us with a recession every time you have power.

idiot, the green party is not the democratic party.

go to school, please.

only if you live in a delusional opposite world colored by your own ignorance and stupidity.....

today's democratic party is not *that* democratic party. just like you losers aren't the party of lincoln.

Don't use Reagan.....he's too good for you.
And you still are the democratic party of racism and sexism.....it's called affirmative action...democrats cant help themselves....they never just let people be.

What a pussy

NW Arkansas is booming....I don't know where you live but it's back to 7 days a week employment for me, if I wanted it, well I mean, If I could do it anymore, I damn sure would...

And you still are the democratic party of racism and sexism.....it's called affirmative action...democrats cant help themselves....they never just let people be.

reagan was a terrible president.

and i'll use anyone i'd like.

feel free not to post, idiot, if you don't like it.

and you can keep lying about your bigotry all you want. it is not bigoted to point out that it's the white trash who love dumb donald.

now run along, creep.

What a pussy

coming from the party that crashed the economy and leaves us with a recession every time you have power.

go to school, please.
They never seem to grasp at that straw, since Boosh was disowned by the right...

reagan was a terrible president.

and i'll use anyone i'd like.

feel free not to post, idiot, if you don't like it.

and you can keep lying about your bigotry all you want. it is not bigoted to point out that it's the white trash who love dumb donald.

now run along, creep.
They'll be crying buckets of tears and rend clothing on November 5th...

Believe nothing the media says about Trump from now on....they hate him and they are trying real hard to take him out.

Desperate willful ignorance is now apparently a party plank of the GOP. "Listen to nothing, ignore everything, believe in glorious leader!"

Thankfully, more of America is listening than isn't.

What a pussy

go to school, please.
They never seem to grasp at that straw, since Boosh was disowned by the right...

that's why dumb donald loves the uneducated.

Forum List

Back