I just saw D'nesh Dzouza's Hilary's America.....democrats are vile, and the clinton's are the worst.

Learned a lot.......this is a must see movie for democrats.....they need to learn what they are supporting with their votes.....

One thing I learned....? Davy Crocket... fought the democrats in congress and tried to stop the democrats from displacing Indians from their lands......

Yeah.....the Trail of Tears...was a democrat policy too.........

Haven't seen it yet, it isn't showing here, but none of us need to see it to know that do we?

3 women accused Bill Clinton of rape, at least a dozen of sexual assault.

Nothing ever came of the accusations

Trump is accused of raping his wife and a 13 year old....let's see where it goes

He was the chief law enforcement officer of Arkansas and then the governor.......then he was the President.....and you say the allegations didn't go anywhere as if that means anything........
That's usually what you guys claim when your accusations are found baseless

Sure....the Attorney General of Arkansas has no power....the Governor of Arkansas has no power....the President of the United States has no power......

All of the women who accused clinton of rape and sexual assault are lying...and only he is telling the truth.....
<sob> it's not fair

Nobody ever believes our accusations. <sob>

3 woman have accused him of rape....they are lying and only he is telling the truth.....

a dozen have accused him of sexual assault, they are all lying and only he is telling the truth........

That's why Trump is a convicted rapist, using RWnut reasoning.
You're a liar....
Clinton is a rapist...proven fact son. Trump is not.
Trumps own wife says he is a. Rapist

Of course 21 st century Trump claims you can't rape your wife
Ivana Trump Addresses Donald's Manhood, Immigrant Policies and Issues Her Verdict on Melania as a Potential First Lady

Yeah, he is so much satan that, lets see a few beauties
Ivana, who was married to the 69-year-old from 1977 to 1992, and shares three of his five children, publicly – and privately – supports the GOP frontrunner, and helps advise him on policy, she claims. "We speak before and after the appearances and he asks me what I thought," Ivana, 67, sais.

She's an immigrant that supports the wall..holy shit

Getting serious, Ivana also issued her take on the potential world leader's policies, specifically, immigration. Ivana, a Czech Republic native, said that Americans have to embrace Donald's plan to build a wall between the U.S. and Mexico.

I mean she shuts that shit down hard.......sorry, but if it was that bad, she wouldn't be near him.

Learned a lot.......this is a must see movie for democrats.....they need to learn what they are supporting with their votes.....

One thing I learned....? Davy Crocket... fought the democrats in congress and tried to stop the democrats from displacing Indians from their lands......

There was no GOP at the time, nice way to try and act innocent.. If you feel guilt about the Trail of tears, have them give the land back to the Native American Indian tribes...Naw, you wouldn't do that...

Oh you were bamboozled by propaganda. Shocker.

Well tell us what was not factual in the movie?
That the Democratic Party started the KKK..

There was no GOP at the time, nice way to try and act innocent.. If you feel guilt about the Trail of tears, have them give the land back to the Native American Indian tribes...Naw, you wouldn't do that...

Nope it's ours....bitch....
Uh but republicans existed in the form of the Whig party.....you know the opposition to the democrats...

Uh but reHow many democrats own guns?publicans existed in the form of the Whig party.....you know the opposition to the democrats...
And the whig party did what about forced removal of natives?

The Klan was founded by democrats, run by democrats and supported democrats.....They attacked blacks, jews, catholics, AND republicans.....
I'm from TN and you're from Arkansas...you know better than to dispute this.

D'Souza? Isn't he the guy that projected all his personal bullshit onto Obama? Insisting that Obama is suspect because of his generation (D'Souza was born the same year) and his father being from a former British Colony (D'Souza's father was from India).

He's preaching to the far right choir. Those aren't the folks you need to win your election.

Not the question at hand.....what is incorrect in his film?

A better question is...what was correct in his film. D'Souza insinuates plenty....but factually establishes next to none.

Why would Obama be anti-US because of when he was born....when D'Souza was born the same year? Why would Obama be anti-British because is father was from a former British Colony.....exactly like D'Souza's?

And it was D'Souza himself that characterized our military response as 'cowardly', while he lauded the bravery of the 911 hijackers. Yet its Obama that's sympathetic to terrorists?

D'Souza insinuates that Obama is a criminal. But it was D'Souza who plead guilty to felony campaign finance fraud.

The man seems to be working out his own personal baggage while making seemingly random accusations against Obama and others.
Obama hated America because of his environment during his formative years and his associations with seasoned America-haters later. He favors communists today. Look at his administration...count the commies. Look at all of his apologies to other countries and his bowing to Arabian Kings.

Obama is a turd in a suit.

In the face of mounting opposition to federal protection for autonomous Indian nations in Georgia and other states—opposition that threatened to become violent—President Jackson decided to move the Indians to lands west of the Mississippi River. He felt this offered the best hope to preserve peace and protect the Indians from being scattered and destroyed. Opening new land to white settlement would also increase economic progress. Jackson insisted that the Indians receive a fair price for their lands and that the government pay all expenses of resettlement.
Indian Removal - AP U.S. History Topic Outlines - Study Notes

The Klan was founded by democrats, run by democrats and supported democrats.....They attacked blacks, jews, catholics, AND republicans.....
I'm from TN and you're from Arkansas...you know better than to dispute this.
Then why did GOP members belong to the KKK after it's reorganization in the early 20th century..One of the most noted was the GOP governor of Indiana...

Uh but reHow many democrats own guns?publicans existed in the form of the Whig party.....you know the opposition to the democrats...
And the whig party did what about forced removal of natives?
Not much, progress can be a bitch......you could have industrialized society or people running around catching rabbits with their bare hands...you choose.

He also puts forth the idea I had never heard before....that hilary recognized bill for what he was....a sexual predator....and that she used that to her advantage....because he needed her to get him out of trouble...and to keep him out of jail......
he's no more a sexual predator then you ... where do you find this shit ... do you even know the meaning of sexual predator ???
I have first hand knowledge of Bill's chasing high school girls when he was Governor of Arkansas...as do many other people in that area. Bill is definitely a sexual predator.

D'Souza? Isn't he the guy that projected all his personal bullshit onto Obama? Insisting that Obama is suspect because of his generation (D'Souza was born the same year) and his father being from a former British Colony (D'Souza's father was from India).

He's preaching to the far right choir. Those aren't the folks you need to win your election.

A better question is...what was correct in his film. D'Souza insinuates plenty....but factually establishes next to none.

Why would Obama be anti-US because of when he was born....when D'Souza was born the same year? Why would Obama be anti-British because is father was from a former British Colony.....exactly like D'Souza's?

And it was D'Souza himself that characterized our military response as 'cowardly', while he lauded the bravery of the 911 hijackers. Yet its Obama that's sympathetic to terrorists?

D'Souza insinuates that Obama is a criminal. But it was D'Souza who plead guilty to felony campaign finance fraud.

The man seems to be working out his own personal baggage while making seemingly random accusations against Obama and others.
Obama hated America because of his environment during his formative years and his associations with seasoned America-haters later. He favors communists today. Look at his administration...count the commies. Look at all of his apologies to other countries and his bowing to Arabian Kings.

Yeah, communist every one of them, yet no communistic outlays or policies were enacted...

Haven't seen it yet, it isn't showing here, but none of us need to see it to know that do we?
A policy all these conservatives would have been for at the time...

He also puts forth the idea I had never heard before....that hilary recognized bill for what he was....a sexual predator....and that she used that to her advantage....because he needed her to get him out of trouble...and to keep him out of jail......
he's no more a sexual predator then you ... where do you find this shit ... do you even know the meaning of sexual predator ???
I have first hand knowledge of Bill's chasing high school girls when he was Governor of Arkansas...as do many other people in that area. Bill is definitely a sexual predator.
So are many, many men..If you are not, then does that make you the sore thumb?
The entire history of humans is that older men have been marrying very young women..The age of consent in many US states before suffrage was 9-10 ten years old..Does that make our forefathers pedophiles also?
My Papa was 43 when he married my Grandma that was 18...That was the norm...

Yeah, communist every one of them, yet no communistic outlays or policies were enacted...
They're working on it. If it weren't for that pesky old Constitution, Obama would have already stripped us of gun rights. That's the first step in conquering a nation from within.

Fuck Obama and everybody that works for him.

They're working on it. If it weren't for that pesky old Constitution, Obama would have already stripped us of gun rights. That's the first step in conquering a nation from within.

Fuck Obama and everybody that works for him.
So then you are saying that just because someone is a communist does not make the govt. communistic...I shudder to think that all in govt. are of the same value and insight...

Forum List

Back