I just had to show my damn ID and sign a waiver just to get cold medicine.

I had heard about them requiring ID now awhile back but I haven't been sick enough to need any for a few years. I have also heard recently that Missouri wants to make it even harder to obtain by requiring an actual prescription.

Politics gone haywire

It's because of the meth epidemic in this country, so you can stop pretending this is some political issue.

It's 100% political bullshit. People abuse shit all the time. This is no different than mayor Doomberg banning soft drinks.

You guys want to bitch about ID laws with regard to voting integrity but I have to show it for the most mundane activities. Why? Because a politician mandated it to be so.

Big fucking deal. It's like showing your ID to buy cigarettes.

Your point is flawed, also I bet your enjoying your universal Medicare right mow arnt ya? So how about this, go read moochers angaint welfare, you will get why I am directing you there. Also why would anyone want to restrict voting? Should we now restrict your right to speech? Freedom of the press? Your gun rights? So how about you explain to me how you think restricting voting rights is the way to go, oh wait thats right, if the majority of the country was to vote, there would no more republican party.......

Your point is flawed, also I bet your enjoying your universal Medicare right mow arnt ya? So how about this, go read moochers angaint welfare, you will get why I am directing you there. Also why would anyone want to restrict voting? Should we now restrict your right to speech? Freedom of the press? Your gun rights? So how about you explain to me how you think restricting voting rights is the way to go, oh wait thats right, if the majority of the country was to vote, there would no more republican party.......

Americans have to apply for a gun permit and register their weapon.. that requires ID, you moron. The press had to show ID to enter the DNC Convention. Your entire argument is an argument for providing identification. Thanks!

Americans have to apply for a gun permit and register their weapon.. that requires ID, you moron. The press had to show ID to enter the DNC Convention. Your entire argument is an argument for providing identification. Thanks!

Yes you have to show ID to buy something that can kill someone, also you had to show ID to get into the DNC convention so that some crazy does not try to kill the president, it's a security measure to keep the president safe. More over the restriction or suppression of voting was deemed unconstuctional after the consertive Jim Crowe south laws were struck down by the supreme court, so watch your mouth little girl.

I had heard about them requiring ID now awhile back but I haven't been sick enough to need any for a few years. I have also heard recently that Missouri wants to make it even harder to obtain by requiring an actual prescription.

Politics gone haywire

It's because of the meth epidemic in this country, so you can stop pretending this is some political issue.

It's 100% political bullshit. People abuse shit all the time. This is no different than mayor Doomberg banning soft drinks.

You guys want to bitch about ID laws with regard to voting integrity but I have to show it for the most mundane activities. Why? Because a politician mandated it to be so.

Are you being deliberately obtuse or is this unscripted?

Right now you sound as stupid as that shitslinger idiot posting on this thread.

Yes you have to show ID to buy something that can kill someone, also you had to show ID to get into the DNC convention so that some crazy does not try to kill the president, it's a security measure to keep the president safe. More over the restriction or suppression of voting was deemed unconstuctional after the consertive Jim Crowe south laws were struck down by the supreme court, so watch your mouth little girl.

Who fuckin cares?! The integrity of the ballot , voting.. is as sacred as all other rights Americans enjoy.. Just because you liberals need an easy way to steal elections doesn't make your argument viable.. far from it..

I'll say what I like.. Don't like it? Don't read my posts dummy.

That's because you probably look like a drunk terrorist.

Where is your concern for all of the blacks and latinos who are not going to be able to get cold medicine.....even under Obamacare since an ID is required?

You got the cold medicine, right?

They legally have to do that since there are tons of sue happy people ready to abuse and exploit the allready broken judicial system, and the over the counter drugs can abused, so hence the ID thing.

Stop bitching about having to show your ID six times on election day..... :thup:

Who fuckin cares?! The integrity of the ballot , voting.. is as sacred as all other rights Americans enjoy.. Just because you liberals need an easy way to steal elections doesn't make your argument viable.. far from it..

I'll say what I like.. Don't like it? Don't read my posts dummy.

Your correct stealing elections is what the voter I'd laws are trying to do by suppressing your right to vote, and I hope you sig pic is not you cause if it is I feel truly bad for you. I would also like to point out your going down the road that has been traveled before, here is a list of govs, that suppressed the vote with restrictive laws aimed at the poor and minorities, the nazis, the united states right after slaverly and Jim Crowe south. Uganda, 1930's fascist Spain, Russia post soviet, Iran......it's not a good road.

Politics gone haywire

So you are basically for decriminalization of illegal drugs? Because what is the point of fighting drug trafficking if anyone can load up on cold medicine and cook it into meth?

Over the fucking counter cold medicine.

Shove your ID complaints up your ass.

You chose to purchase an item that is a derivative for the manufacture of crystal meth. Since when did that become a civil right?

Damn, you're an ignorant ass monkey.

Last edited:
They use the junk for meth labs so the government tells them to keep track of it. Naturally government regulations do not include common sense so everyone has to be inconvenienced. You buy too much fertilizer in some areas you get on another government list. In south west Va. you buy too much sugar and they call the sheriff. Life is complicated in the modern world.

Your correct stealing elections is what the voter I'd laws are trying to do by suppressing your right to vote, and I hope you sig pic is not you cause if it is I feel truly bad for you. I would also like to point out your going down the road that has been traveled before, here is a list of govs, that suppressed the vote with restrictive laws aimed at the poor and minorities, the nazis, the united states right after slaverly and Jim Crowe south. Uganda, 1930's fascist Spain, Russia post soviet, Iran......it's not a good road.

Blah blah blah blah blah... I read your tripe and all I heard was the teacher's voice from Charlie Brown.. Blah blah.. blah..

Feel bad for yourself and save yourself the worry.. truly. LOL

The objection to voter ID laws is that they are being passed to prevent a crime that does not occur.

The ID for drugs regulations are there to prevent a crime that actually occurs.

Der de der der der.

Dude, you couldn't buy a clue if you won the lottery.

Forum List

Back