I just had to show my damn ID and sign a waiver just to get cold medicine.

Interesting post and coincidental. I was just in the complex community room when a man entered naked and scared the shit out of me. Police, Paramedics, fire department and complex security just hauled him away. One reason Sudafed should not even be over the counter are anywhere.

They use the junk for meth labs so the government tells them to keep track of it. Naturally government regulations do not include common sense so everyone has to be inconvenienced. You buy too much fertilizer in some areas you get on another government list. In south west Va. you buy too much sugar and they call the sheriff. Life is complicated in the modern world.

Just show your fucking ID, get your Sudafed,etc and shut the fuck up.:mad:

Listen to the resident loser libs make excuses, attack the OP for making the very real point that if you have to provide an ID for fucking cough medicine, the integrity of the American ballot should be protected by no less!

This bullshit apples and oranges logical fallacy is getting really, really, really, really old. It comes up at least once a week. What, do you guys get an email from Idiot Central to bring it back up each week? You really should unsubscribe so you stop sounding so stupid.

They use the junk for meth labs so the government tells them to keep track of it. Naturally government regulations do not include common sense so everyone has to be inconvenienced. You buy too much fertilizer in some areas you get on another government list. In south west Va. you buy too much sugar and they call the sheriff. Life is complicated in the modern world.

Just show your fucking ID, get your Sudafed,etc and shut the fuck up.:mad:

Just show your ID, vote your party line ticket and shut the fuck up

Thanks to the liberal Democrats, you won't have to show your ID to vote. You don't even have to be alive to vote in some places.

Oh quit whining. That's all you do. You and the other non-thinking rw's. Every damn day, more whining threads from you.

In a different thread, one of your fellow ditto-heads is whining about TSA.

Don't like the US?

Leave.

Since "The T" left, the post of resident dickhead has been vacant. I think Grumps is campaigning.

I am 72 years old and has never taken a cold medication ever. Does not do any good whatsoever. Never taken anything stronger than an aspirin.

Cold medicine scam finally exposed after decades of harming children

Learn more: Cold medicine scam finally exposed after decades of harming children

FDA says many over-the-counter cold medicines basically useless

FDA says many over-the-counter cold medicines basically useless - That's Fit

Sudafed Side Effects
If you are planning to take Sudafed pills for relieving nasal congestion, it is important for you to know about its side effects. This article will give you some crucial information on the dangers of taking Sudafed pills.
Sudafed Side Effects

Over the fucking counter cold medicine.

Shove your ID complaints up your ass.

Can you think of an alternative method for proving you have not bought more than Big Brother says you can buy?

Didn't think so.

That's why all these repetitive asinine topics about having to provide ID to fly or buy alcohol or whatever the fuck are over-the-top stupid. Do you people hit yourselves on the head with a hammer to forget the last time your ass was handed to you for making such a stupid mistake?

You see, we do have an existing system for voting for which Voter ID does not prevent or catch any additional types of fraud. That's why Voter ID proponents have to make up imaginary scenarios for which ONLY Voter ID would work. They cannot provide any REAL examples of fraud for which ONLY voter ID would work.

Even dumber, they frequently give examples of voter fraud which Voter ID would NOT catch, like fraudulent absentee voting or being registered to vote in more than one voting district. Or they bring up dead people voting which can be prevented by the existing system purging dead people from voter registration rolls. It is also why they have to lie and say opponents of Voter ID don't believe any fraud occurs, when in actuality they cannot comprehend that Voter ID does not add any value to preventing or catching the fraud which does exist. This is mental retardation we are looking at. That's why they cannot provide any real world examples of such.

It is simply astonishing that they want the same government that fucks up the management of registration rolls to add yet another layer of bureaucracy! I seriously do not understand the idiotic illogic these Unconservatives require to function.

Sorry to make your butt hurt. Again.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back