I just had to show my damn ID and sign a waiver just to get cold medicine.

when i had to do it i told the lady id have an easier time getting cocaine and she agreed.

Big fucking deal. It's like showing your ID to buy cigarettes.

You got the cold medicine, right?

They legally have to do that since there are tons of sue happy people ready to abuse and exploit the allready broken judicial system, and the over the counter drugs can abused, so hence the ID thing.

They legally have to do that since there are tons of sue happy people ready to abuse and exploit the allready broken judicial system, and the over the counter drugs can abused, so hence the ID thing.

that ain't why they do it jack ass, they do it to slow down the meth heads.

• Banned

Thank you for missing the point entirely

Oh quit whining. That's all you do. You and the other non-thinking rw's. Every damn day, more whining threads from you.

In a different thread, one of your fellow ditto-heads is whining about TSA.

Don't like the US?

Leave.

Oh quit whining. That's all you do. You and the other non-thinking rw's. Every damn day, more whining threads from you.

Don't like the US?

Leave.

funny all we get are complaints from the left about how this country isnt doing the right thing and when we ask them to leave, the libs goes nuts, but i know the reason, they love the money here.

Don't like the US?

Leave.

funny all we get are complaints from the left about how this country isnt doing the right thing and when we ask them to leave, the libs goes nuts, but i know the reason, they love the money here.

hypocritez.

Don't like the US?

Leave.
I will bitch any god damn time I feel like it. What's even better is that you will read it and like it. Unless you ever become smart enough to ignore me.

Listen to the resident loser libs make excuses, attack the OP for making the very real point that if you have to provide an ID for fucking cough medicine, the integrity of the American ballot should be protected by no less!

That actually isn't the reason. The reason is that some of these over the counter drugs contain drugs that can be used to create really bad drugs, and so they limit how much you can buy. They put these behind the counter even though they are over the counter drugs because they were all being stolen.

So how are these poor people that dont have a ID because they are SOOO poor pick up cold medicine to without an ID.> But its ok not to have ID to vote

I had heard about them requiring ID now awhile back but I haven't been sick enough to need any for a few years. I have also heard recently that Missouri wants to make it even harder to obtain by requiring an actual prescription.

Politics gone haywire

I had heard about them requiring ID now awhile back but I haven't been sick enough to need any for a few years. I have also heard recently that Missouri wants to make it even harder to obtain by requiring an actual prescription.

Politics gone haywire

It's because of the meth epidemic in this country, so you can stop pretending this is some political issue.

Forum List

Back