I hope Hispanics are taking note !!!

One last thing to add to that, if someone was slamming my head repeatedly into the ground and I couldn't get him off me and he shows no sign of stopping... Id assume his intent is to mortally wound me and If I had a gun on me I would shoot him too. And feel it was self defense.

Wouldn't you?

Is that what happened? Or are you uh...jumping to conclusions without all the evidence...you know, the thing you hate so much

1. Yes I would agree.
2. He was told by a 9-11 operator to back off, not the police.
3. Really? Just sounds to me like he was pissed the kid lost him.
4. Yes, but if Martin was the initiator of the physical confrontation, it's his fault he was shot. All this could've been avoided. Zimmerman didn't need to confront Martin and all Martin had to say is I'm visiting my stepmom, just ran to the store to grab some skittles and an iced tea. And continued on his way. I doubt Zimmerman would've ran after him if he'd not ran in the first place. Bad advice from his 16 year old friend in Miami got him killed.

Why in the hell should that kid have answered to some asshole that was following him? Zimmerman isn't his master, he's not a police officer, and he's not the kid's parent. Plain fact is that if Zimmerman would have stayed in his trucked an observed the kid from afar, the kid would not have been shot by Zimmerman. THERE'S NO EXCUSE FOR ZIMMERMAN. If zimmerman got out of the truck and approached that kid, the kid was defending himself and was covered under the "stand your ground" law, not Zimmerman, this is not my opinion this is the opinion of one of the republicans who helped set up that law. Here: "Dennis Baxley, a Republican state representative and co-author of the 2005 self-defense law, said Zimmerman negated his ability to claim immunity under the law by chasing Martin." Former Republican State Sen. Durell Peadon, another co-author of the law, said Zimmerman "has no protection under my law."

"They need to prosecute whoever shot the kid,"
An opinion from some gun organization (Florida Carry) representative in Florida also thought that Zimmerman was out of line. Here:"[URL="http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/03/21/george-zimmerman-trayvon-martin-_n_1371171.html]"I don't see why he hasn't been arrested," said Sean Caranna, executive director of Florida Carry, a gun rights group.

Zimmerman had no right to follow and confront Martin in the first place, Caranna noted.

"Being the neighborhood watch guy doesn't give you carte blanche to stop and question every guy you see walking down the street," Caranna said. [/URL]

Why should he have answered Zimmerman? Just because it would've avoided the stuff that happened we are currently discussing. Macho bullshit seems to be the reason behind this unfortunate tragedy.

It's "funny" that you seem to be laying the blame on the kid for this incident. By Zimmerman not following, pursuing, getting out of his truck to confront the kid, the situation we are discussing would have been avoided. "Macho shit" is zimmerman doing what he did by pursuing the kid and confronting him.

He was thrown to the ground? His head was slammed on the ground?

Then you tell me to not jump to conclusions because we dont know all the facts:confused:

I'm going by what the witness "John" said and for
Zimmermans report that the cops viewed as believable. By the evidence, Oprah, Jesus.

John said Zimmerman was thrown to the ground and had his head slammed on the ground? You sure? Link or you jumping to conclusions?

I'm going by the evidence and John's description of what he saw. Are you really this dense? C'mon man, there was a wound that needed stitches on the back of the guys head, Zimmerman said he was slamming his head into the ground and he started yelling for help. John at least confirms tray on was atop Zimmerman and Zimmerman called for help. Put 2 and 2 together. If this is what happened, I don't know, I was not there. Neither were you. But the cops saw the wound on the back of his head and offered him medical help. He also had a broken nose.

This is all we know about the altercation. We don't know if Trayvon had visible bruises on his face, do we? Do you think by now we would've heard about that? I do, and until we do, all we have is what is reported on the news.

I think this needs to go to court. That's what I gather from the information provided. But if what Zimmerman says happened is what happened, he had the right to shoot him. I don't think he should've shot to kill, but i don't know if he had that option.

We just have to wait and see. And calling someone a name isnt enough to convict him. You seem to think it is.

One last thing to add to that, if someone was slamming my head repeatedly into the ground and I couldn't get him off me and he shows no sign of stopping... Id assume his intent is to mortally wound me and If I had a gun on me I would shoot him too. And feel it was self defense.

Wouldn't you?

Is that what happened? Or are you uh...jumping to conclusions without all the evidence...you know, the thing you hate so much

Im about to put you on ignore. Quit acting like a ditz please.

I'm going by what the witness "John" said and for
Zimmermans report that the cops viewed as believable. By the evidence, Oprah, Jesus.

John said Zimmerman was thrown to the ground and had his head slammed on the ground? You sure? Link or you jumping to conclusions?

I'm going by the evidence and John's description of what he saw. Are you really this dense? C'mon man, there was a wound that needed stitches on the back of the guys head, Zimmerman said he was slamming his head into the ground and he started yelling for help. John at least confirms tray on was atop Zimmerman and Zimmerman called for help. Put 2 and 2 together. If this is what happened, I don't know, I was not there. Neither were you. But the cops saw the wound on the back of his head and offered him medical help. He also had a broken nose.

This is all we know about the altercation. We don't know if Trayvon had visible bruises on his face, do we? Do you think by now we would've heard about that? I do, and until we do, all we have is what is reported on the news.

I think this needs to go to court. That's what I gather from the information provided. But if what Zimmerman says happened is what happened, he had the right to shoot him. I don't think he should've shot to kill, but i don't know if he had that option.

We just have to wait and see. And calling someone a name isnt enough to convict him. You seem to think it is.

Where is the link where "John" said Martin was slamming his head repeatedly on the ground as you have posted 4 times already? Got that link?

Why in the hell should that kid have answered to some asshole that was following him? Zimmerman isn't his master, he's not a police officer, and he's not the kid's parent. Plain fact is that if Zimmerman would have stayed in his trucked an observed the kid from afar, the kid would not have been shot by Zimmerman. THERE'S NO EXCUSE FOR ZIMMERMAN. If zimmerman got out of the truck and approached that kid, the kid was defending himself and was covered under the "stand your ground" law, not Zimmerman, this is not my opinion this is the opinion of one of the republicans who helped set up that law. Here: "Dennis Baxley, a Republican state representative and co-author of the 2005 self-defense law, said Zimmerman negated his ability to claim immunity under the law by chasing Martin." Former Republican State Sen. Durell Peadon, another co-author of the law, said Zimmerman "has no protection under my law."

"They need to prosecute whoever shot the kid,"
An opinion from some gun organization (Florida Carry) representative in Florida also thought that Zimmerman was out of line. Here:"[URL="http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/03/21/george-zimmerman-trayvon-martin-_n_1371171.html]"I don't see why he hasn't been arrested," said Sean Caranna, executive director of Florida Carry, a gun rights group.

Zimmerman had no right to follow and confront Martin in the first place, Caranna noted.

"Being the neighborhood watch guy doesn't give you carte blanche to stop and question every guy you see walking down the street," Caranna said. [/URL]

Why should he have answered Zimmerman? Just because it would've avoided the stuff that happened we are currently discussing. Macho bullshit seems to be the reason behind this unfortunate tragedy.

It's "funny" that you seem to be laying the blame on the kid for this incident. By Zimmerman not following, pursuing, getting out of his truck to confront the kid, the situation we are discussing would have been avoided. "Macho shit" is zimmerman doing what he did by pursuing the kid and confronting him.

I'm blaming both of them. Any other conclusion than that is your emotions talking. Your use of "Seems" is what gave that away to me.

I'm blaming both of them. Any other conclusion than that is your emotions talking. Your use of "Seems" is what gave that away to me.

Wouldn't you?

Sure, see Lockejaw blaming both parties? Yeah, me neither.

Wouldn't you?

YOU said you were going by the evidence. YOU claimed that Zimmermans head was slammed repeatedly on the ground. I ask you for that evidence and your response is you're going to put me on ignore :lol:

Where is this evidence you keep referring too? Cant find it?

Where is the link where "John" said Martin was slamming his head repeatedly on the ground as you have posted 4 times already? Got that link?
You're being petty. John said he saw Martin on top and Zimmerman on the ground. He didn't say he saw him slamming his head and his description of what he saw wasn't lengthy. *Zimmerman* said he was slamming his head into the ground, the wounds on the back of his head confirm something happened to the back of his head, THINK. You're just a big ball of emotions. You're not even thinking straight. Now, when the shot happened, where was John? Running up the stairs to dial 9-11, right? It's possible the head slamming was going on after he ran up the stairs, right? Come on, let's use our brain now, bro.

No matter what he had a wound on the back of his head. That is a confirmed FACT. You don't need a link to it unless you haven't read any of the recent articles over the last few days. I've read over 20 something articles on this. Inform yourself. I googled "trayvon martin George Zimmerman". You can do the same.

YOU said you were going by the evidence. YOU claimed that Zimmermans head was slammed repeatedly on the ground. I ask you for that evidence and your response is you're going to put me on ignore :lol:

Does it matter? It was a news report.

So far all indications Point to zimmermans account of what happened as accurate.

Now what do you have that is at least as credible?

taking note of the left wing medias biased in the Zimmerman case that is !!! remember that when you vote in 2012 !!! i hope that the way the left is bringing politics into this incident blows up in their face !!! Obama said his son would have looked like Martin ....GIVE ME A FUCKING BREAK !!

It was the Republican candidates who brought devisive political speculation into the situation. But, both the Fig Netwon and Little Sweet Rickie are toast. The President was showing his empathy for the family(something neither of them could) and instead of showing only sympathy for the family they both had to attack the Presidents empathy.......And they will attack hispanics with just as much zeal.

Who brought politics into this? Obama did. He's extremely selective about those he expresses "empathy" towards. This is just one case, anyone else recall his call to Fluke, or his condemnation of the police executing their duties when protecting one professor's home? Yeah, the Prez is sooooo apolitical when he picks up the phone...NOT! Someone posted an article about the aged couple who suffered a horrible death at the hands of a miserable perp, where's the Presidential phone call to that family? Oops! I forgot, they don't qualify.

Everything the President says and does is political. It was the two losing Republican candidates who injected devisive political speculation into a tragic situation. Niether of which could ever have empathy for a black family. It's not about who he has called or who he has not called.

Last edited:

Wouldn't you?

Sure, see Lockejaw blaming both parties? Yeah, me neither.

Feelings.... Nothing more than.... Feeeeelingss

As the song goes.

Blacks hate Hispanics more than you claim conservatives hate them. I'm sure the press is counting on that surname to cover the fact that Zimmerman's mother is Hispanic.
Where's that "scientific" polling data to back up your claim?

Yes that is quite a broad statement. If he'd have said "Black gangs hate Latino gangs in Los Angeles and v/v than conservatives hate them", that's easily provable.

Consider that edited, then. Gangs it is!

So far all indications Point to zimmermans account of what happened as accurate.

Facts mean nothing to him at this point. He's been whipped into a frenzy and nothing will quench his thirst for vengeance but the blood of Zimmerman flowing through the streets of Sanford. Forget law and order, trial by jury of peers.

He wants this mans head on a stick, justice be damned.

Niether of which could ever have empathy for a black family. It's not about whom he has called or whom he has not called.

The only thing you know about black people, asswipe, is what you're told to do in a three-way.

Facts mean nothing to him at this point. He's been whipped into a frenzy and nothing will quench his thirst for vengeance but the blood of Zimmerman flowing through the streets of Sanford. Forget law and order, trial by jury of peers.

You havent presented any facts....You claim that Matin slammed his head repeatedly based on the evidence and 10 posts in, you havent posted that evidence. Either you're a liar or you cant find the "evidence". Which one is it champ?

It is interesting that, despite Zimmerman self-identifying as hispanic, the press persists in representing him as white. Now why would that be? Obama is playing the race division pretty hard this election cycle. He considers the black vote to be a given and is counting heavily on the hispanic vote to push him to a victory. Now he's faced with a situation that pits those two constituencies against each other and he's come out solidly on the side of the blacks. The sheeple must remain uninformed as to the true ethnicity of the guy they are trying to lynch as a racist.

He doesnt have anything credible. That is my point.

Forum List

Back