I hope Hispanics are taking note !!!

The visual of a black wearing a t-shirt with the word cracker on it and the face of an obvious hispanic has GOT to be priceless. Talk about people identifying with those who "look like them".

Neighborhood watch....WATCHES. Its not called Neighborhood Pursuit
Let's just wait for the grand jury to sort this out. We don't know enough.

We know that neighborhood watch watches...they dont pursue and was told not to.

We don't know if he stopped pursuing when he said he lost him on the 9-11 call. You're just inserting what you feel happened. Like I said, detach yourself from your feelings when analyzing the news, it keeps you grounded.

Let's just wait for the grand jury to sort this out. We don't know enough.

We don't know if he stopped pursuing when he said he lost him on the 9-11 call. You're just inserting what you feel happened. Like I said, detach yourself from your feelings when analyzing the news, it keeps you grounded.

It's pretty safe to say that when Zimmerman said he was pursuing...He was pursuing. How else did Zimmerman and Martin get into a confrontation?

taking note of the left wing medias biased in the Zimmerman case that is !!! remember that when you vote in 2012 !!! i hope that the way the left is bringing politics into this incident blows up in their face !!! Obama said his son would have looked like Martin ....GIVE ME A FUCKING BREAK !!

You're the one bringing politics into it.

Most of the coverage I heard yesterday in the media was giving Zimmerman's side of the story.

Just the picture we are constantly seeing of Trayvon is loaded against Zimmerman in his favor. The pic is of a sweet 12 year old boy. In actuality he was 17, was 6-3 in height, weighed 140 pounds (so they say) and played football in high-school. He was wearing a hoodie, got Zimmerman to the ground, smashed the back of his head against the pavement, and broke his nose before he was physically attacked by Zimmerman.

taking note of the left wing medias biased in the Zimmerman case that is !!! remember that when you vote in 2012 !!! i hope that the way the left is bringing politics into this incident blows up in their face !!! Obama said his son would have looked like Martin ....GIVE ME A FUCKING BREAK !!

So your argument is, hispanics are going to vote for republicans who would deport them because Treyvon was black like Obama?

Boy....that makes sense. Maybe...in the GUMDROP HOUSE ON LOLLIPOP LANE you live in.

It's pretty safe to say that when Zimmerman said he was pursuing...He was pursuing. How else did Zimmerman and Martin get into a confrontation?

It's pretty clear that when police told Zimmerman he did not need to follow, he said 'okay'

he went back to his car where he was assaulted by a 6'3' teenager.

In part, and the subject of the OP, is what all this potentially points up is that submerged below the public's level of consciousness there is a fierce competition between blacks and Hispanics in this country. At the level of gang culture they hate each other as their territories overlap geographically and socially. And in higher culture they compete as the two largest minorities (each about 15%) which pits them in competition for jobs and for attention as voting blocks.

The NYTs calls Zimmerman a "white" Hispanic. That is an attempt to leverage out of that conflict; a signal that there's no "racial" conflict here other than the usual black/white dichotomy they believe will hurt Republicans/conservatives not Democrats/liberals.

Who are these "white" Hispanics? Are they descended from European Spanish stock, or are they just less brown because they have a Caucasian parent like Zimmerman has?

Who is really pushing this (take your pick here) racial/ethnic/color divide?
This just might go awry and flare up before election time in some unexpected and less controllable situtaation.

OK, back to Zimmerman.

1. Zimmerman initiated the conflict
2. Zimmerman was told by the police to back off
3. Whatever the second word was, what Zimmerman muttered under his breath clearly showed he went into the confrontation looking for trouble
4. In a sane world, if someone packing, initiates a confrontation, then someone is killed in that confrontation with their weopon after they pulled it, they are responsible for that result, whether the dead person is the person that they confronted, a bystander, or the person packing the gun.
1. Yes I would agree.
2. He was told by a 9-11 operator to back off, not the police.
3. Really? Just sounds to me like he was pissed the kid lost him.
4. Yes, but if Martin was the initiator of the physical confrontation, it's his fault he was shot. All this could've been avoided. Zimmerman didn't need to confront Martin and all Martin had to say is I'm visiting my stepmom, just ran to the store to grab some skittles and an iced tea. And continued on his way. I doubt Zimmerman would've ran after him if he'd not ran in the first place. Bad advice from his 16 year old friend in Miami got him killed.
Trayvon Martin was murdered by a drugstore cowboy.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos

According to Zimmerman he came from the behind from his left side while he was walking back to his SUV and the physical confrontation began after words were exchanged.
This is entirely possible yet you've been so blinded by your bias and feelings you won't even entertain the idea. It's not up to us to decide.

Most of the coverage I heard yesterday in the media was giving Zimmerman's side of the story.

Just the picture we are constantly seeing of Trayvon is loaded against Zimmerman in his favor. The pic is of a sweet 12 year old boy. In actuality he was 17, was 6-3 in height, weighed 140 pounds (so they say) and played football in high-school. He was wearing a hoodie, got Zimmerman to the ground, smashed the back of his head against the pavement, and broke his nose before he was physically attacked by Zimmerman.
How do you know Zimmerman didn't injure himself?

OK, back to Zimmerman.

1. Zimmerman initiated the conflict
2. Zimmerman was told by the police to back off
3. Whatever the second word was, what Zimmerman muttered under his breath clearly showed he went into the confrontation looking for trouble
4. In a sane world, if someone packing, initiates a confrontation, then someone is killed in that confrontation with their weopon after they pulled it, they are responsible for that result, whether the dead person is the person that they confronted, a bystander, or the person packing the gun.
1. Yes I would agree.
2. He was told by a 9-11 operator to back off, not the police.
3. Really? Just sounds to me like he was pissed the kid lost him.
4. Yes, but if Martin was the initiator of the physical confrontation, it's his fault he was shot. All this could've been avoided. Zimmerman didn't need to confront Martin and all Martin had to say is I'm visiting my stepmom, just ran to the store to grab some skittles and an iced tea. And continued on his way. I doubt Zimmerman would've ran after him if he'd not ran in the first place. Bad advice from his 16 year old friend in Miami got him killed.
Trayvon Martin was murdered by a drugstore cowboy.

We will see if this goes up before the grand jury. I think it should by the way.

HTML:

How do you know Zimmerman didn't injure himself?
He broke his own nose, threw himself to the ground and slammed the back of his head on the ground, then shot trayvon? Wtf?

Cutcher and her roommate, Selma Lamilla, say they went outside when they heard the gunshot and saw Zimmerman standing over Martin.

“We both saw him straddling the body, basically, a foot on both sides of Trayvon’s body and his hands pressed on his back,” Cutcher said.

Cutcher says Zimmerman told her and her roommate to call the police.

“Zimmerman never turned him over or tried to help him or CPR or anything,” Cutcher said.

Lamilla said that after the shot was fired Zimmerman appeared to be pacing.

“He started walking back and forth like three times with his hand on the head and kind of, he was walking like kind of confused,” she said.

Lamilla said he was touching his head like “he was in shock.”

Police who responded to the scene noted that Zimmerman had injuries to his face and head.

When Lamilla was able to see who had been shot, she was stunned.

“And for me was a shock to see, ‘Oh my God, that it’s a kid. So skinny, no more than 20- years- old. So skinny, like baby faced,” Lamilla said.

Inside Dateline - Witnesses describe Trayvon Martin's final moments; Parents say 'He was headed on the right path'

Zimmerman's crime was that he didn't take his beating like a good little white boy.

Cutcher and her roommate, Selma Lamilla, say they went outside when they heard the gunshot and saw Zimmerman standing over Martin.

“We both saw him straddling the body, basically, a foot on both sides of Trayvon’s body and his hands pressed on his back,” Cutcher said.

Cutcher says Zimmerman told her and her roommate to call the police.

“Zimmerman never turned him over or tried to help him or CPR or anything,” Cutcher said.

Lamilla said that after the shot was fired Zimmerman appeared to be pacing.

“He started walking back and forth like three times with his hand on the head and kind of, he was walking like kind of confused,” she said.

Lamilla said he was touching his head like “he was in shock.”

Police who responded to the scene noted that Zimmerman had injuries to his face and head.

When Lamilla was able to see who had been shot, she was stunned.

“And for me was a shock to see, ‘Oh my God, that it’s a kid. So skinny, no more than 20- years- old. So skinny, like baby faced,” Lamilla said.

Inside Dateline - Witnesses describe Trayvon Martin's final moments; Parents say 'He was headed on the right path'

So the cops let the neighbors view the body? WTF kind of shit is that?

Forum List

Back