I hope Atheism is spreading throughout the middle east and Africa

Judging by nearly all of the ancient religions which have fallen by the wayside...

Do you ever stop to think before posting? Your own statement is based on the fact that there have always been religions, belief systems, and expressions of faith among humans. Always. And there always will be. Yes, even a thousand years from now.

Do you ever read before posting? Yes, of course there has been faith among humans. Yet, never before have humans had such a reasons to not have faith. We have science, which gives us a rational and evidence-based view of the universe. Atheism is stronger than ever, simply because of science. We no longer need to rely on fairy tales to tell us about the universe. There is not one single valid and sound argument for the existence of god. Eventually, this supernaturalism has to fall. It will take time, because humans are somewhat hardwired for faith, but it will happen.

:lol: You're too stupid to understand the words you are trying to use, or to see that you are contradicting yourself. Too funny, clown. :lol:

show me where I contradicted myself, please.

Read your own words, which I conveniently quoted for you above.

Yup, I knew you couldn't. Try not to shoot your mouth off next time, so you don't humiliate yourself.

I didn't contradict myself. I never said, with certainty, that X will happen, because I don't know the future.

Judging by nearly all of the ancient religions which have fallen by the wayside...

Do you ever stop to think before posting? Your own statement is based on the fact that there have always been religions, belief systems, and expressions of faith among humans. Always. And there always will be. Yes, even a thousand years from now.

Do you ever read before posting? Yes, of course there has been faith among humans...

And there always will be. Science does not preclude faith.

Do you ever read before posting? Yes, of course there has been faith among humans...

And there always will be. Science does not preclude faith.

I never said it did.

I didn't contradict myself. ..

Have you considered signing up for an ESL class?

Have you ever considered learning about logic and epistemology? It might do you a whole lot of good.

Considering that I am more familiar with those subjects than you will ever be, and that you have made repeated lapses in logic in this thread alone, perhaps you want to find something else to build an insult around.

Have you considered signing up for an ESL class?

Have you ever considered learning about logic and epistemology? It might do you a whole lot of good.

Considering that I am more familiar with those subjects than you will ever be, and that you have made repeated lapses in logic in this thread alone, perhaps you want to find something else to build an insult around.

You don't show it. You show the opposite.

You don't show it. You show the opposite.

You're not even qualified to comment that far.

I've wasted too much energy with your dumbass. I'm out.

There's that nice white flag of yours again. :rolleyes:

There's that lack of logic of yours again. I've wasted too much time and energy shit talking with you. It's not going anywhere, and you are not smart enough to hold the contentions you do about my position. That much is clear. You're assessment of my claims is entirely inaccurate, because you don't understand epistemology at all, and employ faulty logic. Basically, its a constant appeal to ridicule with you.

All I ever said, in this entire exchange, was that religion will fall. Remember that. You haven't called me on anything, you haven't shown my claim to be false, because that's impossible. You are simply arguing beliefs, and that is pointless, so save yourself the energy.

Oh, and stop hemming quotes to make the other person look bad.

you don't understand epistemology at all, and employ faulty logic.

You seem to want (need) to believe that, but it is highly unlikely that you are even remotely as familiar with those subjects as I. How many times do I have to tell you?

Forum List

Back