I hope Atheism is spreading throughout the middle east and Africa

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
The one part of the world I hope Atheism(non-religious) is spreading throughout is the middle east and Africa. That would be good for us all. Fuck such a god that wants to kill people for not believing in a fucking rock. Fuck a god that wants to stone women and force people to believe such against their will.

The middle east needs Atheism to be free! Death to such a religion that seeks to destroy a humans will to be free.

Last edited:
The one part of the world I hope Atheism(non-religious) is spreading throughout is the middle east and Africa. That would be good for us all. Fuck such a god that wants to kill people for not believing in a fucking rock. Fuck a god that wants to stone women and force people to believe such against their will.

The middle east needs Atheism to be free! Death to such a religion that seeks to destroy a humans will to be free.

ill go with that.

the worst thing ever to happen to man kind..... was religion...and its nut case followers.

That's like saying hands are the worst thing that ever happened in evolution because bad people use them to hurt others.

• Banned
The one part of the world I hope Atheism(non-religious) is spreading throughout is the middle east and Africa. .

It's not, you ignorant turd.

Muhammed has done nothing but destroy humanity. His sharia's law forces people not to be free.

Islam is gay.

Eygpt is banning all the fun because of this stupid religion.

Last edited:
The one part of the world I hope Atheism(non-religious) is spreading throughout is the middle east and Africa. .

It's not, you ignorant turd.

Muhammed has done nothing but destroy humanity. His sharia's law forces people not to be free.

Islam is gay.

Eygpt is banning all the fun because of this stupid religion.

Wipe the shit out of your eyes and read what I wrote, idiot. Atheism is NOT on the rise in Africa and the Middle East. You're as dumb as a fucking rock, you braindead bigot.

• Banned
Islam destroys freedom and makes people worship a fucking rock. That's okay with you?

It destroys human expession
Freedom
It is unfair towards women
It is violent
It stops people from watching what they want
Doing what they want

It is all about control!

Last edited:
That's like saying hands are the worst thing that ever happened in evolution because bad people use them to hurt others.

difference being

mankind would have evolved and survived without religion..... not without hands.

Forum List

Back