I hope Atheism is spreading throughout the middle east and Africa

The one part of the world I hope Atheism(non-religious) is spreading throughout is the middle east and Africa. That would be good for us all. Fuck such a god that wants to kill people for not believing in a fucking rock. Fuck a god that wants to stone women and force people to believe such against their will.

The middle east needs Atheism to be free! Death to such a religion that seeks to destroy a humans will to be free.

ill go with that.

the worst thing ever to happen to man kind..... was religion...and its nut case followers.

Uh, ok. Why don't you share with us the wonderful life that man had PRIOR to religion?

You can't, because there's never been such a time. So to state that religion is the worst thing to ever happen to mankind is silly, since there's no way to know what we'd be like without it.

I imagine we'd resemble apes a lot more than we presently do though...in looks as well as in action.

And you failed again. All you've managed was to make yourself look like a monkey trying to play Mozart. Pick another subject, because you're in way over your head.

This coming from someone who thinks 1,000 years is an objectively "long time." This isn't even possible because it defies definition.

Objectivity, subjectivity, and of course time itself, are all subjects far too involved for the likes of you. If you're really serious, go back to school, study them seriously, then come back and try again.

obviously, they are too much for you. Don't speak for other people.

This coming from someone who thinks 1,000 years is an objectively "long time." This isn't even possible because it defies definition.

Objectivity, subjectivity, and of course time itself, are all subjects far too involved for the likes of you. If you're really serious, go back to school, study them seriously, then come back and try again.

obviously, they are too much for you.

Apparently you don't read very well.

"While sub-Saharan Africa has almost twice as many Christians as Muslims, on the African continent as a whole the two faiths are roughly balanced, with 400 million to 500 million followers each. Since northern Africa is heavily Muslim and southern Africa is heavily Christian, the great meeting place is in the middle, a 4,000-mile swath from Somalia in the east to Senegal in the west."

Islam and Christianity in Sub-Saharan Africa - Pew Research Center

I suppose that's true, but since you apparently know NOTHING, the difference is still pretty remarkable.

I know that you're an asshat.

You see? Wrong again. Of course that would still be a station so far above yours as to be unattainable by the likes of you, but you're still wrong.

See what, that everytime you respond, you reveal how much more of an asshat you really are? How butthurt you are over a simple prediction?

You should just cry it out. It will make you feel better in the end.

The one part of the world I hope Atheism(non-religious) is spreading throughout is the middle east and Africa. That would be good for us all. Fuck such a god that wants to kill people for not believing in a fucking rock. Fuck a god that wants to stone women and force people to believe such against their will.

The middle east needs Atheism to be free! Death to such a religion that seeks to destroy a humans will to be free.

I think you mean nontheism, Matthew. Nonreligious is different from areligious.

Being anti-anything tends to beget more of the same coercion and conflict
as you are railing against. It is better to be neutral and inclusive, like the Buddhists who can work with any group as can the Universalists, rather than reactionary and stir up more war.

Thats actually a good point Matthew.

"While sub-Saharan Africa has almost twice as many Christians as Muslims, on the African continent as a whole the two faiths are roughly balanced, with 400 million to 500 million followers each. Since northern Africa is heavily Muslim and southern Africa is heavily Christian, the great meeting place is in the middle, a 4,000-mile swath from Somalia in the east to Senegal in the west."

Islam and Christianity in Sub-Saharan Africa - Pew Research Center

Dear Sunni: Since the whole of Islamic practice is supposed to include following the Jewish Torah and Christian Scriptures, along with the Muslim Quran, then technically Islam should be a Christian denomination, similar to the Messianic Jews which is a Baptist denomination.

If any Muslim is adverse to Christianity, you are not following the whole of Islam anyway, similar to Christians who aren't true to their faith but corrupting or abusing it.

Like the Messianic Jews who are Christian and also keep their Jewish traditions and heritage,
the main distinction between Muslim and Christian practice should be just the physical and cultural traditions in the services and ceremonial practices, but the spirit of the laws should be one in Christ. There should not be division if the Muslims are following Scripture as called.

And what exactly is that "worldview"?

This was indicated by the word "religious" right before "worldview." I don't know how you could have missed it on your way to finish reading the sentence, but somehow you did.

Avoiding another question? This seems to be a real habit with you.

Are you retarded? Seriously? Are you? Then I might understand the problem here.

Like I already told you, I don't really respect you at all. So you can ask all the questions you want. I don't really feel inclined to go through any trouble to satisfy your need for an answer. I gave you enough. If you don't know what a religious worldview denotes, too bad. Figure it out.

Last edited:

I think you mean nontheism, Matthew. Nonreligious is different from areligious.

Being anti-anything tends to beget more of the same coercion and conflict
as you are railing against. It is better to be neutral and inclusive, like the Buddhists who can work with any group as can the Universalists, rather than reactionary and stir up more war.

You think Buddhists never fought with anybody? :lol:

Like I already told you, I don't really respect you at all. So you can ask all the questions you want. I don't really feel inclined to go through any trouble to satisfy your need for an answer.

You wouldn't have shot your mouth off in the first place if you knew you'd have to run so hard from your ill-considered comments, huh?

Forum List

Back