I hope Atheism is spreading throughout the middle east and Africa

No, you did not. I can see that you will never even try because you know you are just talking nonsense. Too bad, insecure little atheist, that the world will NEVER reflect your fantasy. You don't really want it to anyway.

Yeah, I don't respect you enough to care.

= you know you are full of shit and you've got nowhere else to go with this.

no, it equals what it equals, that I have no respect for your words. There is no where else I need to go with this. I made a prediction about the future. That is all. I am not required to give a timeline because you ask for one. You need to let this go.

Last edited:
Yeah, I don't respect you enough to care.

no, it equals what it equals, that I have no respect for your words. There is no where else I need to go with this. I made a prediction about the future. That is all. I am not required to give a timeline because you ask for one. You need to let this go.

= you shot your mouth off and never imagined you'd have to consider your own words. Now you are running from them because there is nothing else you can do. You've got nothing, which is just what you want. But you know that if 'something' doesn't exist, that your 'nothing' can't either. You're just a dog chasing his own tail, and you can't stop without admitting it was a bad idea to start.

= you shot your mouth off and never imagined you'd have to consider your own words. Now you are running from them because there is nothing else you can do. You've got nothing, which is just what you want. But you know that if 'something' doesn't exist, that your 'nothing' can't either. You're just a dog chasing his own tail, and you can't stop without admitting it was a bad idea to start.

Let it go. Just, let it go. It was just a prediction. You are making yourself look like an asshole.

Let it go. Just, let it go. It was just a prediction. You are making yourself look like an asshole.

Did you make that white flag yourself, or did you order it online?

Thank you. You certainly are keeping me entertained for the evening with your arrogance and ignorance combo deal. It seems to be common among theists.

Last edited:

Thank you.

Another question you can't answer. That's ok, your tail-tucking has been duly noted.

Just deal with it man. You're cherished religion is going to perish because we have a superior way to explain things than "sky daddy" did it. Try not to be so insecure about it. Eventually people will wise up and paradigms will shift away from religious thought, and children will no longer be indoctrinated by the church. i don't know when, and I don't have to know when. I just know that it will happen, because christianity if false, and false ideas always perish in light of better ideas, as with science.

By the way, nice job quoting me partially. You're not only a dick, but dishonest. I'll take this dishonest action as "tail-ducking."

Last edited:

Thank you.

Another question you can't answer. That's ok, your tail-tucking has been duly noted.

Shall I repost, since you seem fond of mis-quoting within a thread?

What I actually wrote was:

Thank you. You certainly are keeping me entertained for the evening with your arrogance and ignorance combo deal. It seems to be common among theists.

Thank you.

Shall I repost, since you seem fond of mis-quoting within a thread?

What I actually wrote was:

I don't blame you for being upset. It sucks when you shoot your mouth off and your own words come back to bite you in the ass the way they have here for you.

The one part of the world I hope Atheism(non-religious) is spreading throughout is the middle east and Africa. That would be good for us all. Fuck such a god that wants to kill people for not believing in a fucking rock. Fuck a god that wants to stone women and force people to believe such against their will.

The middle east needs Atheism to be free! Death to such a religion that seeks to destroy a humans will to be free.

The Muzzies and atheists (hatetheists) have more in common than you think ole foul mouthed one.

"However, there is one thing that both the faith of atheism (yes, atheism is indeed a faith-based system) and Islam have in common: they aggressively do everything in their power to silence any voice that dares to challenge their ideology."

When? Are you 'predicting' or just hoping?

If you get stuck again I'll give you the answer.

haha... alright dude. Try not to make it so obvious that you're panties are all tied up over a prediction I made.

If it's a "prediction" then tell me when.

Of course its a prediction you asshat. I already stated this.

My prediction does not entail a time frame, although I don't think it will take more than a thousand years. I can't know the type of progress science is going to make in a thousand years, and considering my prediction hinges on scientific progress, it makes any prediction using time worthless. Therefore, all I can say is that this will happen, but I don't know when.

Last edited:
haha... alright dude. Try not to make it so obvious that you're panties are all tied up over a prediction I made.

My prediction does not entail a time frame, although I don't think it will take more than a thousand years. I can't know the type of progress science is going to make in a thousand years, and considering my prediction hinges on scientific progress, it makes any prediction using time worthless. Therefore, all I can say is that this will happen, but I don't know when.

:lol::lol::lol: Your "prediciton" certainly is worthless, I'll give you that.

The CORRECT answer, however, is 'never, so long as man exists.'

:lol::lol::lol: Your "prediciton" certainly is worthless, I'll give you that.

The CORRECT answer, however, is 'never, so long as man exists.'

How predictable that a christian would say this.

Christianity is no different than any ancient folklore. Don't feel dumb that you bought into it. It's not your fault. You were probably indoctrinated as a kid or going through difficult time and it offered you a way to feel better. Religion does that. In the future, we won't have to be hampered by this kind of thinking anymore. The disease of "faith" will soon fall away, and it won't be soon enough.

Forum List

Back