I hope Atheism is spreading throughout the middle east and Africa

The one part of the world I hope Atheism(non-religious) is spreading throughout is the middle east and Africa. That would be good for us all. Fuck such a god that wants to kill people for not believing in a fucking rock. Fuck a god that wants to stone women and force people to believe such against their will.

The middle east needs Atheism to be free! Death to such a religion that seeks to destroy a humans will to be free.

I hope atheism is spreading in the US. Otherwise there will be no hope it will happen in Middle East.

The one part of the world I hope Atheism(non-religious) is spreading throughout is the middle east and Africa. That would be good for us all. Fuck such a god that wants to kill people for not believing in a fucking rock. Fuck a god that wants to stone women and force people to believe such against their will.

The middle east needs Atheism to be free! Death to such a religion that seeks to destroy a humans will to be free.

I hope atheism is spreading in the US. Otherwise there will be no hope it will happen in Middle East.

As long as you remember to fight against islam if it tries to take over America. We have a deal!

Islams is like the VORG. One that controls everyone without a thought.

What the fuck is the difference?
-You can't think any other way
-You're forced to bow to a rock
-You don't have any rights!

Islam is the enemy of the liberal.

Last edited:

How arrogant. The truth is, Atheism is spreading everywhere including the US, because all religious claims fail when put up against the scrutiny of rational thought and evidential standards. Soon enough, all religions, including Christianity, will vanish, and people will look back at this time of religious thought and think us to be primitive.

You didn't answer my question.

Yes, I did.

No, you did not. I can see that you will never even try because you know you are just talking nonsense. Too bad, insecure little atheist, that the world will NEVER reflect your fantasy. You don't really want it to anyway.

Yeah, I don't respect you enough to care. It is obvious you are insecure about what I say. Christianity will fall, because it is not truth, it is falsehood, just like every other religion man has ever made.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back