I have never rooted against an American in the Olympics until now

Politics before people; the Conserve-hate-ive way. I don't even know what she said. That you'd claim to love the Constitution and the protections it gives to speech then bash someone for using those protections...is just about the dumbest thing ever....

You are free to say what you want, but as he left let's people know you are not free of consequences.

Fuck Muhammad. Fuck Islam!

Just shows how deranged the right can be.
As deranged as a president with a Muslim name who is a Trojan horse for radical Islam.

View attachment 84957

Oh no, Muslim names, how bad is that? Does he have a Muslim name? Or does he have an African name? Oh, right, same thing for you, right?

Nice red herring fucko. This country was gracious enough to send her to represent the US and what does she do with her status? She uses it to bash the US and preach more Muslim propaganda.

She is not a American
Well that is certainly not true. : Ibtihaj Muhammad was born in Maplewood, N.J. She went to High School at Columbia High School in Maplewood and attend Duke University. She is the daughter of a retired police officer.
Ibtihaj Muhammad

Yet she thought to use her status to bash the country that has been nothing but great to her!

They can. But that doesn't mean they are all. Am I wrong? Almost certainly not. How can I win if ... ?
I do not mean to knit-pick, but it just seemed you were stressing 'the right' more so than any other ideology / term. As far as 'winning', I personally am more worried about being accurate than in 'winning'. I now understand where you are coming from, though. Have a good day.

Yes, I mentioned the right and no one else. So what? Do I have to mention every group every time I write a post to be fair?

Maybe you are more worried about being accurate, but you'd be in the minority of people on this board, like I am, and in the minority of voters too.

Just shows how deranged the right can be.
As deranged as a president with a Muslim name who is a Trojan horse for radical Islam.

View attachment 84957

Oh no, Muslim names, how bad is that? Does he have a Muslim name? Or does he have an African name? Oh, right, same thing for you, right?

Nice red herring fucko. This country was gracious enough to send her to represent the US and what does she do with her status? She uses it to bash the US and preach more Muslim propaganda.

Well we've got on to insults already.

She is not a American
Well that is certainly not true. : Ibtihaj Muhammad was born in Maplewood, N.J. She went to High School at Columbia High School in Maplewood and attend Duke University. She is the daughter of a retired police officer.
Ibtihaj Muhammad

Yet she thought to use her status to bash the country that has been nothing but great to her!
What do you mean the country that has been nothing but great to her. She is an American citizen, born and raised in the US by parents that are citizens. Her dad is retired policeman and her mother teaches in public school. She has every right to complain about her country just as you and I do. However, she is a remarkable young woman, a 3 time NCAA all American, Muslim Sports Women of the Year, a Sports Ambassador for Dept of State, traveling to underdeveloped countries to promote sports and education.

Dale Smith you are yet another hating bigot.

Fuck you, klunt.......I simply don't give a shit about how USA.INC does in the olympics and wouldn't give a shit on whether they won a medal at all On my top 100 list of things that are important, the olympics is no where to be found....get it, ya stupid little fuck? If you are not getting the mesage thast I am send...please let me know because I want to make sure that my message reaches your pointy little ears so that it is loud and clear, ya little bitch. (snicker)

I hope Muhammad gets her ass handed to her. I don't carry what country she is going against I am rooting for them.

So, you have plenty hatred and fear, but zero loyalty to your country.

:fu:

Loyalty to USA.INC? Nope....not at all. Want to ask me why that is? Are you willing to STFU and face the blackboard while I school you? If not....then STFU anyway, ass wipe. I pledge no loyalty to the District of Columbia whatsoever.....dig?

I hope Muhammad gets her ass handed to her. I don't carry what country she is going against I am rooting for them.

Loyalty to USA.INC? Nope....not at all. ......

Hmmm...it seems that someone who had the courage of his convictions, someone who had any balls at all, would then take steps to move somewhere worthy of their loyalty...hmmm...well, I guess....

Last edited:

Hmmm...it seems that someone who had the courage of his convictions, someone who had any balls at all, would then take steps to move somewhere worthy of their loyalty...hmmm...well, I guess....

My loyalties lie with me and mine....not some fucking corporate banner...do ya hear me? If not, clean the cyber shit out of your ears.

My loyalties lie with me and mine....

You are clearly not worthy of living in my country. GTFO.

She is not a American
Ibtihaj Muhammad

What did she say?
Someone once said context is the key to understanding any quote. Ibtihaj Muhammad said the following at a press conference in Rio where the discussions were about unsafe conditions, robberies, viruses, sewage, and instability.

“[I feel unsafe] all the time. I had someone follow me home from practice and try to report me to police,” she said. “And this is right on 28th and 7th in New York City.”

“I’m very vocal about these things because I want people to know I'm not a novelty, I'm not special in any way, I'm a woman who wears hijab and these are my experiences,”

Commenting on racial incidents in Rio, she said,

“I want people to know that as hard as [these racist incidents] are on me, they don't come even close to things we've seen like the shooting in North Carolina or the rhetoric around the Khan family at the DNC. It's ridiculous and we as a country have to change and I feel like this is our moment.”

Twitter
ImageUploadedByUSMessageBoard.com1471032564.711499.jpg

The bitch lost! Awesome.

Yet look as she makes light of Islamist cutting off infidels heads.

Forum List

Back